x heart x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:39 am
not long to go till its out biggrin  

mcfly-lover88

emilee_skittles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:44 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
reven_dragon
I already have the DVD. It was released on August 22 in North America and I bought it that day and watched it too. I think it could have shown McFly as less of a newbie-like band, but it was still great to see them. I watch that movie whenever I can.

Wow! You're so lucky! I would watch it everyday if I had it!

i rented it and watched it on my portible DVD player when i did my homework, when eatinbg breakfast, and before ging to skewl! (i skipped to the band parts only!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:56 pm
I love that movie!

I saw it a few months ago, I've been a fan of mcfly ever since.  

rockerkristy

Friendly Bookworm

7,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

niyoels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:50 pm
I've watched the movie so many times. Sad thing is that I don't even really like it that much. I only watched it for McFly. Meh. I'd buy it but I don't really wanna buy the DVD when I hardly even really like the movie. I'll just stick to Youtube  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:03 pm
[Naraku]
I've watched the movie so many times. Sad thing is that I don't even really like it that much. I only watched it for McFly. Meh. I'd buy it but I don't really wanna buy the DVD when I hardly even really like the movie. I'll just stick to Youtube

Lol! Well, that's the kind of movies I like, but I'm still asking for it for Xmas mainly because of McFly.... and I'm determined to find myself in the crowd! blaugh  

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

niyoels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:41 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[Naraku]

Lol! Well, that's the kind of movies I like, but I'm still asking for it for Xmas mainly because of McFly.... and I'm determined to find myself in the crowd! blaugh

You were in the crowd! That's so awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:11 am
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[Naraku]

surprised ur in the crowd  

tez18
Vice Captain

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:39 am
tez18
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[Naraku]

Indeed I am... I went to the concert =] Because *big shocker* It wasn't actually filmed in America, it was at Hammersmith =P  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:59 pm
I liked the movie too I would like to see more McFLY in it though, but compared to McFLY's own Wonderland Tour DVD this is nothing and you have to agree with me! 3nodding

Lucky you who was at the concert x__x I will envy you forever!! I live in Sweden and they haven't been here even once I think.. .___.

Blixtra
Crew

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:36 am
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
tez18
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[Naraku]

Indeed I am... I went to the concert =] Because *big shocker* It wasn't actually filmed in America, it was at Hammersmith =P
yeah so u went to the london concert kool i wanted to go but didntr have the money sad lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:40 am
tez18
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
tez18
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[Naraku]

yeah so u went to the london concert kool i wanted to go but didntr have the money sad lol

Aww, my mum paid for me! blaugh  

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

McFlyenstein

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:36 pm
omg crying
you are so lucky.

I have been watching 'Just my Luck" consecutively this weekend and finally found the guitars. 4laugh

lucky
but envious rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:04 pm
I only saw it b/c McFLY was in it whee My friend and I actually finally broke down and rented it. We're not too keen on Ms. Lohan. However, it was pretty cute. I might buy it just to watch the McFLY parts, though, they are on youtube. I am also envious of krystal! Though, considering I didn't know McFLY exsisted at the time I suppose I really can't be that jealous now can I?  

Densli

McFlyenstein

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:31 pm
Densli
I only saw it b/c McFLY was in it whee My friend and I actually finally broke down and rented it. We're not too keen on Ms. Lohan. However, it was pretty cute. I might buy it just to watch the McFLY parts, though, they are on youtube. I am also envious of krystal! Though, considering I didn't know McFLY exsisted at the time I suppose I really can't be that jealous now can I?

I am jealous, and i didn't know too much except a mention every once and a while from reven, about McFly, so you are entitled to be jealous.
I still am mad
I still consider myself a new fan, cause i have only really been interested for a month and a half. (I know, i can't believe it either) sweatdrop  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff