Reticence
Just something else for American
television to destroy and such . . .
*nods*  

your evil twin

Historical

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:15 am
Gaaa^San
Hmm yeah it was okay....I'm just wondering why this is posted in the Naruto Guild Forums and not a Bleach Forum or Shinobi Hideout :S
User Image

Because not alot of people go to the Shinobi Hideout.
Also noone ever said that we were limited to only talking about Naruto all the time.
I just wanted to see how many people wanted to or have seen the dub.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:48 am
your evil twin
Reticence
Just something else for American
television to destroy and such . . .
*nods*
User Image

Ew, gross, dub-haters. D:
I don't like people who assume that dubs are bad just because there are a few bad dubs out there.
Dubs aren't supposed to be the epitomy of the japanese show.
The entire point of a dub is to take a show that was in japanese and make it so that it's understandable to other cultures.
Not all dubs are good, but not all of them are bad. You should actually watch the dub before you go passing your unverified judgements.

User Image

Historical

Repriev3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:34 am
You really shouldn't make stuff up 'cha know... ^^

*cough cough* ------>>>>>>

Quote:
5.) No off-topic posting. If it doesn''t pertain to either the guild or the series Naruto, don''t post it outside of the Chat thread (the Shinobi Hideout). All offending threads may be locked on sight with no warnings.

In other words: STAY ON TOPIC! If you''re off topic, taking it to the Shinobi Hideout! *Zrana repeats self*

Now what was that you were saying..? (No, I have nothing better to do than bug people like this ^^)

Yeah, I agreee, dubs can be bad or good but you should give them a chance first...Really, what I mean is if you hadn't seen the Original Japanese version would you like the anime? Take Naruto for example, some people new to it here in America hate it and think it's childish but why does toonami still run it? Because people watch it. When there's nothing to critisize on what they did wrong in comparison to the Japasnese or whatever original version, most dubs tend to not be too bad..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:37 am
Gaaa^San

Quote:
5.) No off-topic posting. If it doesn''t pertain to either the guild or the series Naruto, don''t post it outside of the Chat thread (the Shinobi Hideout). All offending threads may be locked on sight with no warnings.

In other words: STAY ON TOPIC! If you''re off topic, taking it to the Shinobi Hideout! *Zrana repeats self*

Now what was that you were saying..? (No, I have nothing better to do than bug people like this ^^)

Yeah, I agreee, dubs can be bad or good but you should give them a chance first...Really, what I mean is if you hadn't seen the Original Japanese version would you like the anime? Take Naruto for example, some people new to it here in America hate it and think it's childish but why does toonami still run it? Because people watch it. When there's nothing to critisize on what they did wrong in comparison to the Japasnese or whatever original version, most dubs tend to not be too bad..
User Image

Ew, ******** that rule it's dumb anyway.
Have you even seen the last post in the Shinobi Hideout? It was about 2 weeks ago, maybe more.
If you check the post before that it was months ago.
So why would I wanna post something that's never going to be read or better yet, even replied to?

User Image

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:00 pm
I don't think the mods are around anyways.... never see any of them! And also, I watched Bleach in English AND Japanese. The voices are pretty good in english compared to the Japanese ones ^^ They did a good job with the Bleach dub smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:40 pm
*Checks to see if I posted here yet* lol I go into so many Bleach dub threads its crazy...

Anywho the dub is very well done. Orhimes is good cause she still sounds like a twit. Ichigo's is good for his age, I think Rukia's voice is awesome. The only one that I have isheus(holy ******** I forgot how to spell) with is Yuzu's. Just sounds wierd for her age >.>  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:15 pm
Lol nah I thought her voice was fine razz It sounded tomboyish to me! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:59 pm
Umm....yuzu isnt supposed to sound tomboyish. She is the mother figure like person who does the huse hold chores. Also her personality shouldn't make her sound like a tomboy >.<

Now Karin on the other hand...  

Mr._Stabby

Historical

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:12 pm
Mr._Stabby
*Checks to see if I posted here yet* lol I go into so many Bleach dub threads its crazy...

Anywho the dub is very well done. Orhimes is good cause she still sounds like a twit. Ichigo's is good for his age, I think Rukia's voice is awesome. The only one that I have isheus(holy ******** I forgot how to spell) with is Yuzu's. Just sounds wierd for her age >.>
User Image

I had the exact same conclusions, except for with Rukia.
I don't know why but her voice just doesn't seem to fit to me. ._.'

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:27 pm
OHH I got the characters confused >< Hmmm Yuzu's voice to me sounded... a little TOO high pitched, even for someone of that age. But beggers can't be choosers razz  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:39 pm
Historical
Gaaa^San

Quote:

Ew, ******** that rule it's dumb anyway.
Have you even seen the last post in the Shinobi Hideout? It was about 2 weeks ago, maybe more.
If you check the post before that it was months ago.
So why would I wanna post something that's never going to be read or better yet, even replied to?

User Image

Pretty bold of you to go and post that right up here, I guess you can only hope no mods check this thread sweatdrop Hmm, you wanna know why the Shinobi Hideout is dead? It's because people go and post anything that would be considered appropriate for the Shinobi Hideout as new topics and such... They feel like there is no need to go there and everyone else gets the idea it's also fine to post off-topic out here or has no one to talk in there because everyone else saw people were posting that kinda stuff out here and getting replies and decided to forget about the Hideout.

If you post in the Shinobi Hideout and people see the topic there is HOT, they will go and if they are interested they will reply..Simple as that.. In fact, mostly in there it is just "hi's" and no actual subject to talk about unless people take their off topic discussions their and if you see a "hi everyone" in there from a few hours ago are you as likely to reply as an actual discussion?

And yeah your right Chur, Mods aren't exactly as active as they used to be if they are even at all on...So I guess if your feeling lucky, there's no one to stop you... Spam on, no one's looking! Just take the consequences though and don't whine about it...If there are any..^^

A cry for attention to your topic isn't an exuse for rule-breaking...Once again, I'm sure if it is replies you want, you can get much more to this in a Bleach thread.. Being that seems to be your key argument... ^^

So Nyahhhh!!! razz

Heh, to tell the truth I could really care less...I just felt like bugging someone about something about something ^^ I'm actually being hypocritical by complaining about spam by adding to the topic and keeping it fresh with my comments but either way I do find truth in what I say and believe I am right...I HAVE to be right, I ALWAYS am. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:25 am
My friend and I think that Ichigo's voice actor (I can't spell it but it's Vash from Trigun in english) isn't quite suited for him. Johnny isn't a very angry sounding guy.

We think that Mark Hildrith (may be spelled wrong) AKA Heero from Gundam Wing may be better suited.

Again, they're not that bad. In fact, Rukia's is perfect for her so far.  

Rahli

Distinct Lunatic

2,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100

Rahli

Distinct Lunatic

2,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:27 am
Are any of the Naruto voice cast in Bleach? Just curious since Naruto and Bleach are the big series' right now.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff