Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
The repairman has been electrocuted! (SIMS 2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clumsy home help?
  Maid
  Nanny
  Repairman
  Other? (Bartender, Exterminator, etc?)
View Results

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:01 pm
I hate it when you call a repairman over because something is broken only for them to turn up and say "Everything looks fine. Nothing seems to be broken." Then charge you the $40 callout charge and then bugger off. It doesn't happen often but it has happened.
Apparently they wont fix the big hifi system but I've never broken one to find out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:41 pm
They won't fix the trash compactor either. It annoys me. Even though my Sims are fabulously wealthy, I don't want to have to pay $375 for another one every time it breaks. I'm glad one of my Sims had a night job around the time my baby was born so I didn't have to hire a nanny.

Infinity-Nevermore

ArmatageShanks __ X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:28 pm
I just usually buy another one.
Or have my sim fix it themselves and almost die.
blaugh

Just like when the refrigerator runs out of food;
I buy an entirely new refrigerator.
mrgreen

Shanks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:52 am
Going on the nanny thing earlier once a nanny kidnapped one of my babies surprised she was feeding him and when she had to go instead of putting the baby down she drove off with him!!! so I loaded the game back up and fired her 3nodding  

~Celtic Rose~

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:19 am
thats never happened before for me  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:10 am
I've also managed to get a repairman electocuted one time. He didn't die though, but he left without repairing the machine, so I had to get another one to fix the trash compactor. I've also managed to get one of my sims electocuted also and he did die. After that I always get the repairman or buy a new machine.  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:57 pm
yeah my repair lady got electricuted to it was so funny but then after she was in her underwear and like burnt and she kept on repairing the dishwasher it was weird!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:08 pm
I had the glitch where like 5 gardeners show up for some reason. Two of them left and the other 3 just walked around the house for awhile playing with all the junk I had for my sim. After about two sim days they finally left, it kind of aggrevated me because they charged me for the whole time the 3 were there.

It happened to me again a few sim weeks later, with the same sims. They all got in the pool so I took out the ladders and killed them for charging me so much... and not doing their job. twisted  

FullmetalBeast

promised_forever

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:28 pm
The worst help are the maids. Most of the time they leave my babies in high chairs the entire time.

On the Sims, I used to hire a butler all the time, but he ended up getting drunk at the bar so often and hardly did any work. I was glad to have the robotic one!  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff