Snakes&Goths Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:15 pm
Athiel
Well, getting all swollen and red, wriggle about in pain for a few minutes and then die. That's not really an enticing thought, now is it? .

That's what happens when you hang around with goths if you don't take the proper precautions though, see goths and snakes DO have something in common! xd

Though, for a goth pet I think this one has all the others beaten User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:18 pm
Oookay, that paragraph was little difficult to read... talk about run-on paragraph. sweatdrop

The whole notion that snakes are scary is a bit silly, since they're usually more scared of you, than you of them. And like with any animal, they will defend themselves when they feel threatened.

Personally, I don't mind handling snakes. Or any reptile for that matter.

However, I don't see a relation between snakes and goths...
Symbolically, maybe. Technically, no.

m a r l o w

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:18 pm
I like snakes. I like bats too, and ravens and crows are alright. I am afraid of large spiders though. But sometimes I will study them as they're building a web or capturing a fly outside my window. They are fairly interesting creatures..as long as they're not in my territory. I have a pet rat too, named Wednesday, after Wednesday Addams. smile Most everyone in my family is afraid of snakes, bats, and rats, so I'm an oddball. And has anyone mentioned black cats yet? That seems to be an animal that most associate with Goths, or just those of darker lifestyles.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:22 pm
i'm so afraid of snakes, don't ask me why, but when i see one, i run! XD
even 1 month ago, there was one in the bed of my little brother eek  

Dark_Judje

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:10 pm
KoRnfucius
I like snakes. I like bats too, and ravens and crows are alright. I am afraid of large spiders though. But sometimes I will study them as they're building a web or capturing a fly outside my window. They are fairly interesting creatures..as long as they're not in my territory. I have a pet rat too, named Wednesday, after Wednesday Addams. smile Most everyone in my family is afraid of snakes, bats, and rats, so I'm an oddball. And has anyone mentioned black cats yet? That seems to be an animal that most associate with Goths, or just those of darker lifestyles.

Ahh, the famous black cat that's supposed to be bad luck. This has absolutely nothing to do with the subject (I'm sorry sweatdrop ), but I was curious if anyone knew that the same superstition runs with dogs, as well, particularly greyhounds. Greyhounds are the dogs used at most dog races (or at all as far as I'm concerned), and the reason black greyhounds in the U.S. are pretty much non-existant is because they are killed about 2 weeks after they're born. It's an actual fact. Once again, sorry for getting off topic. The black cat superstition just reminded me of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:18 pm
I like snakes, and bats, and most birds, and kitties. Erm, I dislike those spiders which are dangerous to humans... I'm a bit arachnophobic, actually.

Again, I heart snakes, and avoiding poisonous ones has more to do with common sense than fear.

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

NyteOwl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:49 pm
I like snakes too. I even have a picture of me holding a albino python.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:19 am
well i love snakes heart heart heart and all that so i have no prob with em but my friend ben has 3 and everytime he's walking outside with em people tend to move and all that and i think it's stupid..but a lot of people hate snakes and think of them as evil or they think every snake is venomous(spelled wrong) and will bite them cause they're dumb....lol  

slipknot_him_slut

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:34 am
Dead_Ed
Royoka
[ automatic girl ]
quite frankly, all i have to say about snakes is, "Ive had it with these ******** snakes on this ******** plane."

Amen, awesome movie.

The only redeeming factor that movie has is Sammy Jackson. I was really unsatisfied.

stare i couldnt see that coming

As for snakes, im morally opposed to them not having legs
other then that, snakes dont bother me, i wouldnt bother holding one, i held one before and didnt enjoy the experiance.

god dam that snake smelled  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:24 pm
thats weird, i love snakes  

The Reused

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:31 pm
Snakes are cool 3nodding
I don't have any, but I got to hold one recently when I went to visit a friend who works at a pet store. And then I went to see snakes on a plane.
<3snakes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:37 pm
Snakes are cool, as long as they don't freak out and bite you. But, they eat rats and mice, which I do not like, because I have an albino rat named Yuki, who I love very much. I would never feed him to a snake.  

Spooky Ames

lest_redemtion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:19 pm
i love snakes, i own 3. they are as harmless as a kitten. people look at me weired when im walking around with a 3 ft. boa around my neck, nothing wrong with it.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff