Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
What episode is everyone on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spence Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:19 am
Ep 100
MUST DOWNLOAD!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:52 pm
Episode 0! I read the manga...... sweatdrop  

Neekroo

Numnutz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:13 pm
Im on episode 57 because i have to watch them at a friends but it only took me four days to watch. and holy crap there's a parade of little kids out side.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:41 pm
I'm with Neko Kafweenu on this one.....

I've only been reading the manga, and only up to the point where Naruto & Co. were doing the second stage of their Chunin Exam (in other words, I only read what comes out in Shonen Jump - it's all I can afford). But I have seen quite a bit of stuff online to know how far the storyline has gone (and all the cool characters introduced.....totally love Jiraiya & Tenten).

Last I heard, there are now 101. Wonder if or when it'll come here...  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Yomei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:44 pm
Beh Bear
crying I wish I could watch the anime, too.. but my connection's too slow to download a Naruto episode. I've only watched a couple of episodes at a friend's house, when the Leaf and Sand shinobi were battling.

I totally understand how you feel. I don't even have my own computer with the internet...I have to use them at the computer lab and at school, so I can't download any at all, just the manga. >_< I'm all jealous.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:15 am
Eagerly anticipating episode 104 whee  

Durigen

Fumoffu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:46 pm
Durigen
Eagerly anticipating episode 104 whee

same its going to be good >.> season finale @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:02 pm
saving up to buy the second season.....
STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION AND COMPY MEMORY... LOWLINESS!!! i would be able to download it if my compy wasnt so stupid... stare  

Deep Despair

Zanbattou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:37 pm
Fumoffu
I'm on 103.. can't wait till 104 but there isn't going to be one this week >.> cuz its a season finale. new ending smile

Let's see if it beats Wind (Best Ending)

I'm on 102, ;__;. It's as far as my DVD's go. I've seen the two specials too.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:55 pm
i have all off them on CD xd (that have subs at least)  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

xInuzuka Kibax

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:28 pm
I haven't watched the manga. I'm on episode 234 in the manga though. I love you, Narutofan.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:45 pm
umm...41-44, i couldnt find a reliable sub-site so i stopped cuz i got too lazy. my foles werent working. ^^  

Storgg Sutrson

nightlight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:46 am
i'm dl'ing 103 right now... i also just got the new manga chapters too...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:40 am
Fumoffu
I'm on 103.. can't wait till 104 but there isn't going to be one this week >.> cuz its a season finale. new ending smile

yes! a new song to download!! (full verison of course) *looks at all the Naruto openings and endings she has (btw..i have all of the OPs and EDs..)* Another to the collection smile

I wonder if they plan on changing the opening song tho, I do like it but, it already had 2 ending theme changes....why can't they change the opening theme? x.x

Hehe its not like Go!! is a bad song (actually I'm listening to it now..no joke) But..it must be the longest running OP if it is gonna have it's 3rd ending..  

ChibiAngelwolf

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:02 pm
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash