Reply 62: Role Playing in Reailty
Ninja High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:09 am
"I don't think they're creepy." He said coming back in then he smiled at her and went back to his desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:37 pm
She titled her head some as a little smile came to her lips. Slowly Iris brushed her bangs away, revelaing her pale almost white colored eyes.
"Thank you."  

Kuro Neko Iris

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:08 pm
As kigaru walks into the class room he sees that there are some students already here he smiles as he introduces him self. My name Is Kigaru as you know I am the hokage of this school and your teacher now lets began by me getting to know you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:44 pm
Venus takes a a seat in the very back and watches everyonedamn why do I have to be so shy  

Ketini

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:30 pm
As kigaru looks around waiting for some one to introduce them selfs he instead picks the girl in the back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:49 pm
Gerad noticing she was uncomfterble he spoke instead."I am Gerad Akkdesu I come from a family of sword mastery and wind mastery, I love to train and like to keep things between me and other people, I hate people who are too confident and think they are of higher quality. My dream is to conquer all other nations and unite them."  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:58 pm
finally the girl in the back spoke"I am Venus of the planets"."i hate people who are heartless."I love to read, study, and train."my goal is to kill the person who killed my family and gave me this curse"she said rolling up her pant leg and showing the a red symble on her ankle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:20 am
Ah so you two are the ones I''ve been hearing about good good now what is your name.  

Scarletnoob

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:22 am
Scarletnoob
Ah so you two are the ones I''ve been hearing about good good now what is your name.

Venus puts her head in her hands not knowing who he is talking to  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:24 am

I guess you guys are bored so I'll skip the introuductions and begin with the lesson. Now who knows what chakra  

Scarletnoob

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:38 am
Venus knows but is too shy to say anything  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:48 am
Dose anyone know or shall i just have everyone do 1,000 push ups.  

Scarletnoob

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:39 pm
Gerad sighed annoyed by the tom foolery of his teacher. "Chakra is the bodies energy basicly that is molded into an element then is released thus causing what we call a Jutsu." Gerad flipped opened a book on controlling chakra.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:14 pm
Ah good but do you know the diffrent types of chakra.  

Scarletnoob

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:26 pm
"Fire,Wind,Lightning,Water,Earth and later Sound" Gerad studied the ancient texts of his book.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff