Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Demon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jezehbelle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:58 pm
I have a relative that sorta sounds like that guy. o_O I don't know if he's ever wanted a walking stick or steak, but other than that it does sound like him.

And he's in a mental hospital. neutral
He has small, dark brown eyes, and when he's "not in a good state" (AKA, not on his meds) his eyes look black, like he's possessed.
He sounds more schizophrenic than anything else...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:25 pm
if the eyes looked like empty sockets, then perhaps it was a demon of some sort. i've come into contact with a few. in human form they simply seem out of place, haggared, and constantly exhausted.
now the chance remains that the fellow is a nutcase, but then again, anyone who claims to be anything that's out of the ordinary loudly enough will be institutionalized. are you at all familiar with demonkin?  

DR490N

Autumn Falls13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:00 pm
DR490N
if the eyes looked like empty sockets, then perhaps it was a demon of some sort. i've come into contact with a few. in human form they simply seem out of place, haggared, and constantly exhausted.
now the chance remains that the fellow is a nutcase, but then again, anyone who claims to be anything that's out of the ordinary loudly enough will be institutionalized. are you at all familiar with demonkin?
he didnt claim anything.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces