~* Pet Shop of Horrors Thread *~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:41 pm
very well put Mika Relie. I can't wait for the others two come out. But like all good animes and Mangas no one ever really wants them to end. They want closuer but the do not want to see the end  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:24 pm
Yay for the first poll 3nodding  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:52 pm
Again a manga that I absolutely love and have never seen the anime, I really think that I would enjoy it and be absolutely in awe over it^^" I want to see the movie too *whines* I am deprived XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:16 am
I'd have to say that Leon is funnier than Chris is because he keeps trying to find ways to arrest D and shut the shop down; all of which fail.
Chris is just a cute kid who's learning to grow up.  

Tobias Mule

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:28 pm
I agree with Mika-chan, if Leon came over and wasn't observing something to arrest Count D for I think I would go into shock!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:12 pm
I saw this manga selling but I didn't purchase it 'cause I didn't know what it was about. xd gonk  

Lilithia

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:03 pm
i liked it but... i didnt like the manga enough to get the 3rd volume  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:19 pm
The series is about a special little petshop in Chinatown in some California city. Which city it doesn't really say. Although my bet is LA. Call it a gut instinct.
Leon is a cop that believes that the proprietor, Count D, is some kind of criminal and is determined to arrest him. Chris is his little brother that refuses to talk and sees the animals the same way that D does. Leon leaves him there to 'spy' for him.
I really like the series. I'm hoping to get v9 soon. 3nodding  

Tobias Mule

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:09 pm
Aw I don't know how you couldn't like it enough to get the third volume, but I guess that it's not everyones favorite. I can't wait for the next book to come out, I will be very happy when it does.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:28 pm
I managed to get v9 for Christmas (I :heart" my boyfriend's mom!) and found out something. There are only ten volumes in the series. Which means that next month the last issue will be coming out. crying
Gah! I'm going to miss looking forward to more volumes but I just hope that the ending is satifactory enough. 3nodding  

Tobias Mule

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:02 am
yeah I agree Mika-chan I was also sad when I found out that volume ten was the last volume. I hope there is a sale going on at waldenbooks soon because I have around $260 dollars and 10% off to spend on manga, but I have been waiting on a sale.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:37 pm
I heart my boyfriend! He found a copy of v10 released early and he bought it for me!! whee That was so sweet of him. 3nodding
I won't say anything about it because I don't want to spoil anything for the rest of you. redface Let me just say that it was amazing.  

Tobias Mule

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:19 pm
O_o I WANT!!!! I can't get any manga until a sale crying was it a good ending???? Is it something unexpected???  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:24 pm
I don't know how to describe it without having to explain it, and that would ruin the ending.
But the very end, I thought that it was sweet.
I will say this though, Chris ends up talking again. whee  

Tobias Mule

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:26 pm
I am sad, I have the 9th one but I can not bring my self to read it so some reason, I guess I do not want to have it so close to the end of the series. crying  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff