Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trampyre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:41 am
I had a crazy man yell "Damn Vampire!" at me once. It made me laugh! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:53 pm
well no one ever called me something like that but there was this one guy thats a prepy Jock and he was picking on someone smaller then Him so I totally Screamed at Him like so Loud that everyone on the Bus was staring at me anyhow I was yelling all of these things at him then he was like " do you think I care your Gothic you have no Oppinions your a nothing to me so if you wanna Matter Go prep but until then STFU!!!!!!!" and that Totally struck a nervs so I told all of my friends and on Monday were all gonna bet the s**t out of him twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

all_alone145

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:27 pm
Jthm_fan_girl145
well no one ever called me something like that but there was this one guy thats a prepy Jock and he was picking on someone smaller then Him so I totally Screamed at Him like so Loud that everyone on the Bus was staring at me anyhow I was yelling all of these things at him then he was like " do you think I care your Gothic you have no Oppinions your a nothing to me so if you wanna Matter Go prep but until then STFU!!!!!!!" and that Totally struck a nervs so I told all of my friends and on Monday were all gonna bet the s**t out of him twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GilAskan
]Just a general guide for good behavior...

If someone insults you, DO NOT:

-insult them back. It seems like you should, but honestly, do you think insulting them back is going to help anything? "Hmm, he doesn't like me. To make things better, I'll give him real reasons to hate me,"

-play on goth stereotypes. Yeah, people stereotype goths. It's going to happen. But playing on stereotypes is only going to make it worse for you.

-threaten (or resort to) physical violence. EVER.

"Hmm... he doesn't like me. To fix this, I'll physically hurt him,"

Does that make sense?

No. Be above it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:01 pm
My dad told me,"Why do you have to be gothic. 'Oh, I'm so dark, and Satan's my only friend.'" It hurt me alot. I was really angry and sad he would say something like that.  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:56 pm
show that boy what goth sex is all about and he will never talk to you again, or beg you for more
and they annoy us to give us something to laugh at. dont wish the stupid away  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:45 pm
Eh.
I'm not usually insulted.
My dad says stuff like, "You better not be becoming a ******** gothic person, otherwise I'll send your ******** a** to military school, and they'll straighten your a** out quicker than s**t"
And Yeah.
The biggest insult I get is, "FREAKYVAMPIRELADY!!!" by elementary kids.
And that just makes me laugh. biggrin

Mitsuko Muttosawa

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:51 pm
Nobody ever says anything to me face to face, but sometimes people will yell stuff from their cars/trucks. Usually just things like "What's with the shades?!" or, "What's with the jacket?!" So I usually just yell random s**t back like "Come here and I'll show ya!" or "Your mom!" razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:00 am
heart I cannot sleep so why try to dream. . .

Hmm. . . If my friend was here (he's not dead sweatdrop ), he'd say "Because he thinks it makes him look cool stare " then I'd laugh ^_^

Seriously now though, I think it's probably because of low self-esteem 3nodding He's trying to convince himself he's "higher" by picking on / looking down on everyone else. I kind of feel sorry for those kind of people. . .

But if you really can't take any more of his stunts / insults, just remember this;
"Be kind to unkind people, they probably need it the most." 3nodding

. . . I have no voice so why try to scream heart

Kasumi-hime

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:52 am
Sorceress Ameneka
Because they can.

Next time, kick his a**.

i owuld have kicked his a** after he said it again, provided i would have warned him first then if he did it again i would have kicked his measly a**... but nice remark none the less  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:40 am
Simple quote that helps me through all the lies and bullshit of retarded steroetypes

"you laugh at m for being different. I laugh at you all for looking exactly the same"  

Dante Omura

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:39 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Simple quote that helps me through all the lies and bullshit of retarded steroetypes

"you laugh at m for being different. I laugh at you all for looking exactly the same"

I laugh at people I see wearing that shirt. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:44 pm
neverwinter33
pretend like youre putting a spell on him and then kick him in the balls at the end of the ritual 4laugh , you'll freak 'm out and hurt him
thats so muh fn to do lol  

xSTHMx

The Reused

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:18 pm
yeah nowadays i just call them a silly goose and that their not 50 cent  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:21 pm
['Cause they think it makes them look cool]
[Just respond with something witty that they don't get and they tend to leave you alone, lest you make them look stupid(er)^^]

Genica Pussywillow

Avian Arrows

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:45 pm
Zomg. You know what? I'd be staring at 'em and say "Huuuh?"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items