Reply Main Forum
Corrupt-a-Wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

American Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:25 pm
Granted I've corrupted every wish you make from now to the end of time and no matter what you wish for all you get is hillary clinton.

I wish i had a HUMMV.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:49 pm
xxdreamcatcher1xx
Granted I've corrupted every wish you make from now to the end of time and no matter what you wish for all you get is hillary clinton.

I wish i had a HUMMV.

Your wish is granted when your insane lust for owning a HUMMV drives you to steal one right out of a military VREP motor pool. As you're cruising out of there at a top speed of about 50mph, the darn thing suddenly loses all four wheels and sends you skidding and smoking across the asphalt, leaving your wishes of driving around in your newly swiped HUMMV sadly unfulfilled.

(I worked at a VREP motor pool for a while as a clerk, and I swear the mechanics were on crack! That actually happened to one of the HUMMVs they'd repaired as it was leaving the lot.)

EDIT: Alternate Wish Corruption! Your wish is granted, but thanks to the frightening consequences you dreamed up for the previous wisher, your HUMMV is a mongrel biomechanical splice of a hummer with Hilary Clinton!

I wish we had decent seafood in El Paso.  

Flying Squiddle

American Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:01 pm
Flying Squiddle
xxdreamcatcher1xx

I wish i had a HUMMV.

Your wish is granted when your insane lust for owning a HUMMV drives you to steal one right out of a military VREP motor pool. As you're cruising out of there at a top speed of about 50mph, the darn thing suddenly loses all four wheels and sends you skidding and smoking across the asphalt, leaving your wishes of driving around in your newly swiped HUMMV sadly unfulfilled.

(I worked at a VREP motor pool for a while as a clerk, and I swear the mechanics were on crack! That actually happened to one of the HUMMVs they'd repaired as it was leaving the lot.)

EDIT: Alternate Wish Corruption! Your wish is granted, but thanks to the frightening consequences you dreamed up for the previous wisher, your HUMMV is a mongrel biomechanical splice of a hummer with Hilary Clinton!

I wish we had decent seafood in El Paso.
(OUCH I like the first one better.)
Your wish is granted. You have the best seafood in the world, But your tastebuds have been destroyed and you can't taste it.

I wish I had some seafood right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:32 pm
Granted: you have a nice big bucket of fish the fish chum they feed to sharks...or a big container of the dehydrated shrimp flakes that they feed to goldfish...

I wish that my house had less occupants in it.  

Aurora Sing
Crew

Stained Sunday

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:18 pm
Wish granted, your house mysteriously catches fire and everybody rushes outside to escape the inferno! surprised

I wish I had some of those dehydrated shrimp flakes that they feed to goldfish.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:21 pm
Granted: You have plenty of the shrimp flakes, unfortunitely you are now a gold fish and your owner is very forgetful. This forces you to resort to canniblism...

I wish I had some Pirrahna for my aquarium.  

xXBRIMSTONEXx

Adorable Husband

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Agent Sapphire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:21 pm
Granted, but you put your hand too close to the tank and it gets bitten off.

I wish there wasn't a gaping hole in my ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:19 pm
Granted: The hole in the ceiling is repaired...in fact they went over board and sealed the doorway and window openings as well...

I wish my ear didn't hurt so much
*may be getting an ear infection* sad  

Aurora Sing
Crew

CnnmnSpider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:52 pm
User Image
Granted, but the reason it doesn't hurt is because it fell off from the infection.

I wish I had more free time during the week.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:06 am
Granted. But now you have TOO much free time on your hands and you start to do incredibly weird stuff to keep you entertained.

I wish my room were a different color.

BansheeinHades

American Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:17 pm
Granted your room is a different neon color everyday of the week

I wish I had 2 computers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Granted...You get two broken computers w/ no screens

I wish I could be the best sk8r there ever was  

Duality987654321

[ a c e ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:53 pm
Granted but, oh noes - here comes the next big earthquake! Every continent and large land mass is now rocky and jagged. Bad skating landscape. Pogs is the new in sport. =)

I wish I could meet Val Kilmer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:59 pm
Granted: You accidentally run Val Kilmer over with your car.

I wish I had a better ipod  

VOMiTxromancex

[ a c e ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:01 pm
Granted, but the battery will die after only a few minutes use.

Oh wait, I didn't do anything different! D:

I wish I could read minds.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas