Reply The Naruto Network
OK I'm panicing slightly, Ahhhhh! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_sgm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm
idk what to say about this exept that Naruto is very cool and exiting so wait for the eps  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:17 pm
ErbiumTheArtist
Ok, calm down. As someone who lives in the USA, and who also happenes to be a twellve year old, I only watch the dubs. I was waiting for naruto to come on at 9 as usual, and it didn't I went to Tivo and checked the upcoming episodes, and it looked as if they were only going to play new dubbed episodes, wich unfortunatly, only play on saturdays. I am still freaking out, because I still hav'nt seen all the Dubs. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yeah i now why they did it its because the ppl who did the voice quit so they had to stop running them but you can go online and see them but they will not be in english and i now it sucks but me and my sis are really far in them.  

Demon_Cat129

3v07 J-S

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:23 am
I really don't mind the dubs as much though... but that might be because I don't speak Japenese or want to read subtitles... I know I'm lazy though okay so don't tell me.
twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:41 pm
Demon_Cat129
ErbiumTheArtist
Ok, calm down. As someone who lives in the USA, and who also happenes to be a twellve year old, I only watch the dubs. I was waiting for naruto to come on at 9 as usual, and it didn't I went to Tivo and checked the upcoming episodes, and it looked as if they were only going to play new dubbed episodes, wich unfortunatly, only play on saturdays. I am still freaking out, because I still hav'nt seen all the Dubs. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yeah i now why they did it its because the ppl who did the voice quit so they had to stop running them but you can go online and see them but they will not be in english and i now it sucks but me and my sis are really far in them.

They really quit because of THAT?! eek -.-' so who quit the cast? Maile flannigan? Kate higgins? who? and do you know why?  

Rushed xx

Distinct Partygoer

jiri iii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 pm
i watch my naruto from animekiwi.com  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 pm
I have i meen i havent seen nauto in a long time  

Devil_wolf120

craze dude99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:04 pm
ErbiumTheArtist

OMG I KNOW THEY JUST STOPPED PLAYING ALL THE SHOWS ON TV WELL HERES AN EXTREMLY GOOD WEBSITE 2 WATCH ALL THE SHOWS IN ENGLISH NARUTO-EPISODE.NET ITS MUCH BETTER THAN UTUBE CUS U GOTTA LOOK 4 EACH PART OF THE EPISEODE  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 pm
THAT'S why my tivo stop recording Naruto? evil that makes me angry  

LadyKarin17

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 am
Well I understand your problem and know where you are coming from so here is my gift to you. www.naruto-episode.net it is a website that has the entire first series in English and the first 4 episodes of Naruto Shippuden in english. Enjoy smile  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff