Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:17 am
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin
I love this anime...I'm so happy you brought it up! I would love to help, but I'm a bit slow sometimes, if you don't mind that. As for being in it...gotta go to the store now whee

Wondered how long it would take till someone else watched this anime poped up. 3nodding I am half considering starting an RP up based around it. ninja

I have all up to 24 downloaded. I would love you forever if you started a Host Club RP. Hikaru and Karou are the best! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:19 am
Think I'll stay like this for awhile. razz

As for the anime, I've only heard of it. What's it like?  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:22 am
Eddily

It is cute. 3nodding Think reverse herem. This poor girl, in more ways than one blaugh , get forced to join the school's host club after accidently breaking an expensive vase that was meant to go on auction. At the time most think she is a boy based on how she look, but by the end of the first episode all of the host members figure it out. The rest of the series is basically them hanging out as part of the club while keeping up the act that she is a boy to help her pay off her dept.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:24 am
Eddily

Basically what D discribed. But the main character, Haruhi, ends up working for the club because of a vase that was broken. Now Haruhi has to work as a host to pay of the debt. It's so funny, and each one of the hosts has a certain theme.

Tamaki is the King, and over all charming Prince.
Honey-kun is the lolita shouta (though he is a senior)
Mori is the dark mysterious type
Hikaru and Karou (who are twins) have the 'forbidden love'/trickers type
And...the last one who's name eludes me at the moment is the cool/smart type.  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

Diana Vulpes
Eddily

It is cute. 3nodding Think reverse herem. This poor girl, in more ways than one blaugh , get forced to join the school's host club after accidently breaking an expensive vase that was meant to go on auction. At the time most think she is a boy based on how she look, but by the end of the first episode all of the host members figure it out. The rest of the series is basically them hanging out as part of the club while keeping up the act that she is a boy to help her pay off her dept.

Sounds fun, is there alot of comedy to it, alot of romance....  
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin
I love this anime...I'm so happy you brought it up! I would love to help, but I'm a bit slow sometimes, if you don't mind that. As for being in it...gotta go to the store now whee

Wondered how long it would take till someone else watched this anime poped up. 3nodding I am half considering starting an RP up based around it. ninja

I have all up to 24 downloaded. I would love you forever if you started a Host Club RP. Hikaru and Karou are the best! heart

Only two more left. gonk I am saddened. Another anime I really like comming to an end. Oh well, at least it went longer than 13 eps.

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:26 am
Eddily

Sounds fun, is there alot of comedy to it, alot of romance....

Mostly comedy with a lot of hidden romance. whee Really have to see it to fully understand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:27 am
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

Only two more left. gonk I am saddened. Another anime I really like comming to an end. Oh well, at least it went longer than 13 eps.

Really? Aww that makes me sad...but at least the anime wasn't obsenely long. I hate that.
I was really hoping to see something with Casanoda and that pretty fem boy that lives with him rofl  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:27 am
Sirus Jin
Eddily

Basically what D discribed. But the main character, Haruhi, ends up working for the club because of a vase that was broken. Now Haruhi has to work as a host to pay of the debt. It's so funny, and each one of the hosts has a certain theme.

Hmm... rightrightright o.o just reminded me. Going to need people to pick our personalities for their characters. >.> Or shall I leave that to the artists and viewers' imaginations?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:29 am
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin
Eddily

Hmm... rightrightright o.o just reminded me. Going to need people to pick our personalities for their characters. >.> Or shall I leave that to the artists and viewers' imaginations?

Hmm..that depends. Some people are really obvious, while other's aren't. So it might be easier for the artist if the person picked. 3nodding  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:31 am
Sirus Jin

Hmm..that depends. Some people are really obvious, while other's aren't. So it might be easier for the artist if the person picked. 3nodding

Right-o! 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:34 am
Sounds like I'd be interested, too bad I'm so far behind on other anime right now. gonk  

Eddily

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:37 am
Eddily
Sounds like I'd be interested, too bad I'm so far behind on other anime right now. gonk

I am pretty well caught up with all the ones I have been watching. Got a little behind with .hack//Roots cause I didn't know someone was stull fan-subbing after it got licensed. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:38 am
Artemis Vulpes
Eddily

I am pretty well caught up with all the ones I have been watching. Got a little behind with .hack//Roots cause I didn't know someone was stull fan-subbing after it got licensed. ninja

I didn't realize it was licensed yet...

Anyway, I'm up to 7.83gb of stuff in my anime folder. sweatdrop  

Eddily

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:40 am
Eddily
Artemis Vulpes
Eddily

I didn't realize it was licensed yet...

Anyway, I'm up to 7.83gb of stuff in my anime folder. sweatdrop

Have had more and my friends keep a lot more on theirs. But I have gotten into the habbit of deleting soon as I am done watching.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff