Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Dankness, darkness, dungeons! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1 Broken.Soul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:18 pm
I'm into medival castles and dungeons.But I've never been to any before.I've only seen some on TV.
Gawd,how I want to go to an old creepy castle and spend the night there. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:23 pm
1 Broken.Soul
I'm into medival castles and dungeons.But I've never been to any before.I've only seen some on TV.
Gawd,how I want to go to an old creepy castle and spend the night there. crying

i wanna live in an old castle but they're arereally expensive heart crying heart  

.+Melanthios+.

darkrock64

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:51 pm
well theres this one small apertment building thing here in ottawa ive never been in it but it does freak me out it being abondoned for who knows how long
id like to check it out some time but heard rumors that insane homeless ppl live in it so i dont think ill take a chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:25 pm
I live in Britain, and we've got our share of crumbling ruins!

My own city has a castle. It's been restored, but the crypt is all original. There are about three levels to the dungeons. The oldest is also the deepest... it used to be just a grain storage, but later they started throwing prisoners in there.

It's really cold, even in summer. Turn the lights out and it's so black that you think you've gone blind. And for the tourists, they've lined a few rooms with antique shackles and torture devices and stuff.

::shudder::  

Veruniel
Crew

littlewonder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:36 pm
Whereabouts is this? Just curious  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:06 pm
littlewonder
Whereabouts is this? Just curious

Norfolk!  

Veruniel
Crew

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:12 pm
Sorceress Ameneka
I haven't been out of America before, so the spookiest place I've ever been was probably when I went to Alcatraz Prison in San Franscisco,(sp?) California. The creepiest cell is called The Hole, a pitch black cell with nothing in it. People who threatened to hurt other prisoners and stuff had to go to that part of the prison, and only got out for one hour of the day. One guy said that, just to stay sane, he kept purposely dropping his shirt button, so he could spend time trying to find it. When he found it, he'd drop it again, so he wouldn't get bored.
Reminds me of the Eastern State Penitentiary in PA. They had The Hole where they would take the prisoners so it would be extremely cold and lonely. Of course the management denied it, but there are writings about it *shrugs*. Anyway, every October they host the "Terror Behind the Walls" where its like a giant haunted house. Quite cool actually, but in its own way, creepy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:03 am
That's an awesome hobby!

I'd love to do that!

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:37 pm
I love castles and old buildings and all that. My dream home is of course a modified castle, but ha! Like that'll ever happen. I'd settle perhaps for a Victorian mansion though.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff