Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChemicalSoiree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:35 pm
VoiceofAzrael
Two words, Salvia Divinorum. "I'm just a shape, no just an idea!"

I got great closed eye hallucinations from that drug, but it's not really one of my favorites. I live in one of the two states it's illegal in. No fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:49 pm
Pot because its what Istarted on and Black Velvet and Budweiser is okay if Im already drunk  

Kaotika

Tipsy Knight

PSYIVXX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:26 am
Seriously. Ew Salvia. All about indica. I had a nuetral time on E, dont wait for the hit, just forget about it and it will change your mind about all the things negativly said about it. Havnt messed with acid or shrooms yet, im think about shroom on halloween, hoping nothin bad happen, but acid. id rather wait for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:24 pm
alcohol.  

dreambean

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:30 pm
mind-altering substance?? um, what do you mean? Lik, somethihng that really gets you excited? well, I guess that is a can of coke that has been shaken before you open it, and you catch the bubbles as they come out...XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:41 pm
I don't do thoes kinds of things but if I had to choose then it'd be pot prolly. Just to see the purple elephants dance around the room and give me candies and s**t.  

Neko92

GestaIt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:13 pm
id rather have pot than beer but i love a nice cold beer on a hot day xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:41 pm
I won't take any thing addictive, so pot is for me. I just never want to have to go through life always wanting another smoke, or another drink, or what have you. It would drive me insane. Especialy because I don't want to ruine my liver or lungs or mind (which is why I don't smoke pot very much, I promise I'm not being a hypocrite). I'm not preaching, I'm just saying why I don'nt want to use any of those things. Pot is good as long as you don't become obssesed with it like some people I know, and as long as you have the money for it.  

Accalia-Squirrel

abcdefghij 4444

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:02 pm
Gotta love my Ganja Babe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:50 am
Ah yager my old friend, When Your not around, I'll smoke a little weed.  

freaksword

6,400 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:21 pm
Favorite? Dang...
but I've sampled so many....

Hmm I'll go with Acid though, but its got to be good acid, not the home-made crap. I mean stuff from a uh "good" dealer.
Meth is just crap, I dont sleep as it is already I dont need to hit that stuff and be up for another week or two.
heroin, crack? They just are no good,
EX ? not too bad if you get to right stuff.
Alcohol lost all its fun after I could down a big bottle of Wild Turkey a night (thats what 156 i think?)
Ill never touch Bud Heavey again, talk about fertilizer in a bottle and a hang-over headache waiting to happen.

My go to, for a good buz that would trash me to heavily is pot though. Its got to be good pot though, I had trashy pot. You just need to find a dealer thats got the good stuff. My days of buying and an ounce for $100 are over, that was crap pot. I had a gal friend that got crap pot laced with PCP, she was in a mental ward for two months, and it took a month for her to come down off a PCP trip that pretty much induced insanity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:43 pm
VoiceofAzrael
Two words, Salvia Divinorum. "I'm just a shape, no just an idea!"

Oh yeaahhh.
Don't forget LSD!  

Soviet Reunion

Hari-Kari

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:13 pm
Favorite drink: Vodka and cranberry juice biggrin if I can't get that then peach schnapps or white russians.

I haven't really... tried anything other than alcohol. I do, however, want to try pot at least once just to see what all the hubbub is about.  
20: Anti-Sober Furs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff