Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:03 pm
Shikalee
missing nin itachi
By your analyzation I must say that I may be a Shikatard, and therefore I feel bad... sad
Well, I could be wrong.
A lot of people scream Shikatard, but they've never watched Naruto. It's sometimes a personality trait, but far more common amongst Naruto fans... If you feel bad, and are aware of it, you are not a Shikatard. Shikatards are in denial about their behavior... It's TERRIBLE.

churrlo
OMG IM NOT LIKE THAT... *COMFORTS SHIKALEE* BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN blaugh

But I'm really not like that ninja At least I don't personally think so...

So tell us about the incident, letting it all out makes people feel better most the time...
OMG LOVE. <3

No. You're just you. Though, I did have that, "no, you all aren't geniuses" arguement with you a while back. xD; But no, you're FAR from a Shikatard; just a churr-tard. heart

No one specific instance. Many instances, though there is one that stands out in my mind. A user named something Angellus... He even pulled Shikamaru looks on his face. He even told me he was like his reincarnation... it creeped me the ******** out; especially since he's not dead, nor did he ever really live. I know for a fact TONS of people say I am like him... but am I really if I am this paranoid about others judging me or pretending to be him? Would he be concerned about something like that? As much like him as I am, and as OFTEN, which is quite often, as I am told I am like him, I still believe no one can ever be exactly like anyone else; especially if they are aware of their presence, which, in essence, affects their overall behavior...

MOST Shikamaru fans I have met, as in 90%, act like him. ONE PERSON on Gaia didn't. I wouldn't have known she even liked Naruto if she hadn't told me. She was a NORMAL person, who was still obsessed with the show.

Countless times I've felt tormented. I've read Naruto for a long time; several years. Over this time, I felt like I could relate a lot to Naruto, Lee, and Shikamaru. Shikamaru the most, of course. Fans; girls and boys, would alienate the character I relate to most. This obsession with him (by them) honestly creeped me out. I mean, goosebumps. Other times, I would feel VERY upset an affected... Why, I don't know. But all I knew is that I felt like it was a mockery. I'm so much like him but I'm not loved, stalked, or appreciated. Instead, people think I'm a freak who is too smart for her own good, needs to have more sex and do more drugs, or something... kids have really strange goals. They think I'm a lazy good-for-nothing who is not motivated; my lack of motivation has justification... a lot of what the government and what peers expect of us is unreasonable and a waste of time... I would much rather philosophize than study what, "happened" during 9/11. I would rather have 8 TOK classes every day than study things I already know... I am learning a lot, but it feels like I could have learned all of that myself. Homeschooling would really benifit me but I would neglect studying... Because I'd much rather nap, think, eat, or play with my cat, Alex, than read a boring book (except College Physics... for some reason that really caught my eye). People think being smart is being a book worm. Is studying all day, writing more than the person next to you; selling a name for yourself. While this IS smart, economically, is this REALLY smart for our bodies and minds? Is MONEY really SO important? I can live in a small apartment; with a crappy car and socks that don't match and still be content. In fact, I could get a pretty CRAPPY job and STILL live a good life with everything I NEED. So, then why do we do this? Strain ourselves day and night, so we can get into a university, so we can, according to my extensive, but simple calculations, WASTES more money than if we had just simply INVESTED that money into stocks or EVEN into a bank? Tuition costs make more money sitting in a jar than becoming a doctor does (metaphor, I realize that isn't literally true). We torture ourselves because we've been BRAINWASHED. By parents, by peers, by media, by stories we've heard. We are told college is the way. Correction; it was the way, 10 years ago. Times have changed. College used to be easier and more productive at the same time. Now it's a big game. Sure, we learn from it. But not our money's worth. Sure, it's SMART to get straight A's all the time, to prepare your future. But grades do not reflect intelligence. They reflect motivation. And I'm unmotivated because the education system is bullshit, and the person with the best grade proves to be the most brainwashed overall. Sure, I have A's. They're to please my family. But I've never had A's before. I always had straight F's. My teachers knew I was smart; smart enough to graduate early. They were so disappointed that I wouldn't do the work. I told them because doing it over and over won't make me smarter. If I know it, I know it, and it won't leave me. I don't need to waste my time proving it; I boycotted homework. This did not affect my learning, but it did affect my future. I do not fear being poor. I do not fear having to do things for myself. In fact, the rich life is the high-paced busy life... I'd much rather relax on my wooden rocking chair on my old-fashioned patio. I'd much rather listen to the sounds of nature and look at the mountains far away than watch my 22 in Plasma Television screen. I'd much rather learn, and raise good, smart, children who CARE than rich, rude, spoiled children who don't. I want to send a voice in my own life. I don't need to change the world, become a celebrity, or impress people with my mind. What matters most in the big picture is what I do for myself; and how I HELP others with my brain. Because when we die, none of that stuff will matter. Who you IMPRESSED with your genius won't matter when you die. Someone you saved, helped, or change will matter. Someone you held your hand out to when they needed you. Not someone you beat down because your ego hurt.

My ego hurts often. I'm not, "not an a**" because I'm not ridiculed. Part of what pisses me off is that Shikamaru is loved so much and I'm not for doing the same thing he does. I get hurt often when I fail... I try to be a leader but people don't listen... our world isn't like Naruto's world; a genius is a nerd, a freak. They're quiet, they're thinkers. People don't like thinkers; they're confused by them, and when I try to explain 20 times they get confused. I get fustrated, upset. I wish I could give my mind to them. I wish they could understand the weird things I tell them; why I can talk backwards, why I can solve problems in seconds, why I can draw the art I do, and see the things I see. They ask how I did it. I have to tell them I was born with it. How does that make them feel? How does my offending them make me feel? No one understands the PAIN and FUSTRATION of being what I am... I'm so, "great" but no one, "sees" it. Sure, they're convinced, but they don't get it. I don't have a mentor, a sensei, someone who can see me eye to eye. Everyone is pulling on my shirt for help. My parents think I'm just like everyone else; even though there is shocking evidence that I am not. Things about me are neglected because I don't live in Naruto-Land like the Shikatards. They are so in denial that they don't notice the neglect they get, and they're so fake that they don't get the same, TRUE side-effects.

I'd keep going, but my dilemma is pretty complicated.
User Image

Once again.
CUTTING MAKES EVERYTHING FEEL BETTER.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:30 pm
User Image

Me feel sad for Shikalee. ):

User Image

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:33 pm
Poor Shikalee-chan sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:39 pm
Gaaa^San
Heh, I really did consider quoting you for the hell of it but ah well....

Considering the people I generally hand out with have no interest in anime whatsoever, I'm not much of an apparent Naruto fanatic either ^^ I guess on Gaia I would be though, but outside that it never even comes up. Anyways, basically yeah, your right in what most people do...They work their asses off and actually do try even when it is senseless stuff just because their told it will help when it's really you who decides on that, not a teacher with 100+ students every day.. It's the ones that realize what they need to get done for themselves to benefit them individually that I guess could be considered not brainwashed.. So no, that doesn't include throwing your pencil down and refusing to work merely because your too lazy and find it difficult...Nor, working hard on everything your told to do to perfect the stereotype of a sucessful, hardworking student who has a future.. Just get what you gotta done.. I personally have no idea still what I'm going to do with my life but hell I guess I could be considered brainwashed because I've had intent on going to college either way...The majority of society just requires it now because they set a higher expectation on you for what others accomplish so college is basically now not the way to become overly sucessful but just to be average if that's what you want.. I just want to see how far I can go lacking excessive effort for now...

Heh, but really you get upset that your not praised for being like Shikamaru? Sure you may have the Shikamaru complex but are you also a shinobi with battle tactics and awesome shadow contol powers? It basically, are you in an anime? Lol, he's meant to be liked by fans but I'm thinking that might of just been an example by yourself anyways. Yeah, I doubt my mom event really sees the difference between and A or a C...It's basically just "Oh, that's nice" when my grades come in the mail. It doesn't matter to me though because for myself I merely set low expectations so everything is either sucess or no dissapointment..I'm not smart, everyone else is just an idiot.. I'm not in denial of everything, your just overanalyzing me..That's it.. ^^

I'm not sure if what I rambled on about is on topic, but I won't check it over.... ^^;
Who decides what must be done? Who's morals are correct? If I am to listen to others, I will never discover anything for myself; which is far more valuable than assuming everything I'm told is the truth. The truth is useless if we make agreements with people, assuming they are right simply because someone else long ago worked hard to discover or create these, "facts." Throwing my pencil down was never my intention; I do get A's. But getting an A does not require being an a** who sticks out in the crowd. Everyone calls me so many great things; I only feel different than them because they say I am.

College is hardly a requirement to greatness. A very large number of the people of our past... who we considered, "genius", were indeed highschool dropouts. I only noticed my philosophy was somewhat similar to their own after taking some looks and Einstein. A genius of his time, a fool of his time, and an, "underacheiever" by the eyes of the public but looking at his work we are certain that this is not true... school was useless for him; he could hardly write his own name and that didn't stop him from discovering how Energy works. Being average in money, reputation, and body, does not make one average in mind. Simplicity is the way to go if you want to be a philosopher/thinker. School and jobs distract us from our minds; the government makes the economy so terrible to keep us stupid so we do not rebel. Our, "leaders" are carrying on a great legacy of corruption; and I'll be god damned if I'm going to fall into it.

People who are into his powers don't freak out over him. My friend Esse thinks the shadow tactics are the most awesome thing in the world; but his favorite characters are Kakashi and Naruto. People who are OBSESSED with Shikamaru have a personality complex; they want to be like him. I feel underappreciated; no, I'm not a shinobi. No, I don't fight other shinobi. In fact, my physical condition disallows such. But in a similar fashion, I do achieve things miraculous. I fix problems left and right and people take advantage of it... I really don't mind; fixing problems saves time for me, and I DO benifit from it. Helping people does reward me, mentally, and when you do something as such on a daily basis, it is kind of expected of you. What I guess I did not see is that in his, "world" he isn't praised left and right, either. It is the clouded vision we have of their world. If I really think about it, we're in the same boat. And to rub your nose in something, my battle tactics are phenominal. I'd be a general if people weren't so damn sexist. xD; America's army is hardly what is used to be, and even back when it was better, it was still just a band of cold-blooded killers.

My self expectations are none. I do what happens and I go with the flow. What I can do, I can. What I can't, I can't. But what drives me nuts is... well, lately I've been a real disappoitment. To everyone. Depression hit me and I've been weak; I can't think straight and this Shikatard bull is only making things more emotionally difficult. I'm going through tough times.

The fact that you HAVE to be right means you think you're smart.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:49 pm
Gaaa^San
Shikalee
Gaaa^San
Wow, you really hit us Shikatards all right on the mark ^^
Shikatards disgust me. D:< Being a genius isn't a game or choice or fun. It's hard work. My uncle... is very smart; but he works for it!

Well, I'm not quite sure on what a genius is then...Is that someone who wants to and finds the need to overachieve and learn as much as they can or just someone who is able to easily take care of what they need to do that everyone else finds difficult?

If I wanted to I could be just as productive maybe, but I don't...I see no point because I can get what needs to be done ex the hard work and still achieve more than others...

I don't want to and feel there is no need to strain yourself to do more than you have to so is that what would be considered smart but not genius? The opposites genuis?

Aww, sucks to you and your uncle... :p I'm a total genius and I'm not in denial ^^
If you were a genius, you would not missinterpret my point. neutral

We were born with the talent; but with great power comes great responsibility; and burden. For you to joke around about it tells me that you are just average, and, like you said in your last post, that everyone around you is so stupid you look near genius. If I was just a regular joe struggling to be smart, I would be getting nowhere, and if I was a regular joe, I would have no inspiration, or reason, to strain for smarts. Shikamaru is DEFINATELY fictional in the respect that he has the mind of an old man; one cannot accelerate the speed of experience, and the boy did in the manga. It is just simply impossible to be considered a genius at such a young age.

Contrary to what many believe, most YOUNG geniuses EVEN OUT with everyone else when they are adults. That spark of amazing talent stays the same and when they grow up they finally realize they hardly grew at all. Kids think they know it all; adults are smarter than they seem. They make clear, definate choices based on assumptions; the power to do such allows them to make dumber choices, while sheltered children sit on their high horses; if adults were so stupid, why do they bother to educate us?

You have the arrogant hyde of a rhinoceros. No one can cut through that tough bound of ego. From your, "amazing" logic, all I can see is someone who does a lot of talking, and no action. You can say WHATEVER YOU WANT on the internet, but I can PROVE to you, in PERSON, that I am no joe schmoe. I'm sure you couldn't. That is the difference between you and I; I am not an arrogant fool who believes that I, with no reasonable doubt, am better than everyone else. Part of being smart is knowing that there ARE people a bagillion times smarter than you. If you were smart, you would know that sitting on your a** isn't smart. My lack of motivation is a choice I make; an expiriement. As a minor I have no power so I took the chance to see what, "Shikatard philosophy" does for me. All it does is get Shikatards to b***h at me, and call my a hypocrite, because they feel insecure because my ideas, could, somehow miraculously, be correct. And if they are, I would be rather pleased, but I'm not the type of person to say I am better than everyone else; everyone has potential unless they are impared; which is not many. You are no better than anyone else, and I am no better. I was lucky; my genetics came with a cost, though. I have problems you don't. I have skills you don't. But doesn't everyone? Why do you have to be better than everyone at everything? If you're so great, why talk about it, but do nothing to prove it? WORDS ARE WORTHLESS. They are powerful, because people are weak, but to me they mean NOTHING.

All you are is an arrogant Shikamaru-monger who thinks he can trick me. I know a fool when I see one; I may be young, but I am wise, and I am indigo.

You're a total fool who is clearly in denial.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:54 pm
churrlo
Yay! I am not a Shikatard xd

Hmm... such deep insight. We share many common beliefs... I wish there were more people like you where I live. It seems no one here seems to think the way I do...
Everyone says that to me. My logic tends to be undeniable, and people wish to think the same. You may agree, but not many people just come up with the things I do. I'm not saying I'm superior; I'm saying I'm different. Everyone wants to be different, but they can't all be different in the same way; that would also make them the same, same as me. I was born with some genetic defects that tend to give me mental strength, but also mental strain. I suffer from mitote often.

Also, GaaaaaSan. If you were so genius, so great, so awesome, you wouldn't throw cheap shots at people. :Roll:  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:57 pm
.[CrimsonLightning].
I really wouldn't call myself a Shikatard. I do have a favourite character, and sometimes I act like him, but only to make a joke. I don't really try to analyze Naruto too much, or in too much length. I just state my personal opinions about Naruto, most of which have to do with the Naruto dub. But I will never be a genius a*****e, as I'm not a genius. I've never thought I was.
You don't seem like an a*****e, either. :]

You sound like a NORMAL person. Which is good. NORMAL, SANE... And you sound somewhat smart, too. That is good. Any smart is good. Being genius is not better than being smart. Both are simply better than being dumb; intelligence is not something to flaunt, but something to use wisely...

I analyze EVERYTHING. So naturally, I analyze Naruto. It's a BAD habit. Everyone thinks I'm a show-off. No, I just have a problem. I analyze death. I analyze behavior. This makes living hard for me. I analyze math and the teacher becomes irritated. I analyze actions and words of people and they hate it because they don't mean what they say. They're wearing masks... and if I analyze a lie it becomes more apparent and makes less sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:00 pm
Historical
User Image

Once again.

User Image
In high spirits, I would laugh. In low spirits, I shall be literal. surprised

Cutting is ineffective; it is one of many things I have tried to cease mitote, but it only makes it worse.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:02 pm
And uh... sorry. I don't want to make you guys sad. I've just held a lot of feelings I need to let out...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:06 pm

Well, I didn't say it's required to be successful...I said it's just what's basically required by everyone else if you are average to get anywhere and so you don't fall to what's considered below average in life by everyone else..

Err, and that last little bit was more of just sarcasm and a joke...Lol, I don't think I'm a genius or really that everyone is stupid.. sweatdrop But thanks for the free session doctor ^^

You are obviously right about the arrogant part though...And myself being a lot of talk, but typically I only "talk" when it's apparent to everyone I'm being ridiculous and actually don't mean a thing..

Heh, and I'm not trying to trick you in any way, paranoid. xd

I just gotta say it again, heehee 3nodding ... I'm not in denial! razz

Repriev3

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:34 pm
Shikalee
Historical
User Image

Once again.

User Image

Cutting is ineffective; it is one of many things I have tried to cease mitote, but it only makes it worse.
User Image

I'll be real too:
What works for some doesn't necessarily work for all.
Although cutting doesn't work for you, for some strange reason it works for other people. Although it's quite an unhealthy thing to do.
Usually people who cut do it in order to quiet their minds, or to forget about their problems/issues. Mostly to try and do something drugs can do.
Though it seems highly inprobable that cutting works for anyone it actually does; not that I encourage it at all. >____>

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:18 am
Gaaa^San

Well, I didn't say it's required to be successful...I said it's just what's basically required by everyone else if you are average to get anywhere and so you don't fall to what's considered below average in life by everyone else..

Err, and that last little bit was more of just sarcasm and a joke...Lol, I don't think I'm a genius or really that everyone is stupid.. sweatdrop But thanks for the free session doctor ^^

You are obviously right about the arrogant part though...And myself being a lot of talk, but typically I only "talk" when it's apparent to everyone I'm being ridiculous and actually don't mean a thing..

Heh, and I'm not trying to trick you in any way, paranoid. xd

I just gotta say it again, heehee 3nodding ... I'm not in denial! razz
There are many paths to one solution. The fact that you cannot see that leads me to believe you are a closed-minded individual. Whether you are smart or not, you do not appear to be a problem-solver.

Doctor... hah. I wish. School's are such a b***h it would take me about 12 years to reach the level of doctor I would like to. If college had home schooling... or accelerated teaching... They make it far too slow. I understand it is a lot of information. But they say, "You are this smart if you have this many years of expirience..." And your jokes aren't funny.

You're a truckload of talk. See, I avoid talk in real life. I want people to understand me through my actions. But, being a, "leader" now, (people just started following me, it was weird...) I have to use my words. The problem with words is that you must be impeccable with them. If you aren't, you're a liar. Or you cause a lot of trouble. Even if dumb people are honest, they will cause less trouble.

Just saying that makes you clearly in denial. Like I said, if you can't see that, you're just sadly confused... D:  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:26 am
Historical
Shikalee
Historical
User Image

Once again.

User Image

User Image

I'll be real too:
What works for some doesn't necessarily work for all.
Although cutting doesn't work for you, for some strange reason it works for other people. Although it's quite an unhealthy thing to do.
Usually people who cut do it in order to quiet their minds, or to forget about their problems/issues. Mostly to try and do something drugs can do.
Though it seems highly inprobable that cutting works for anyone it actually does; not that I encourage it at all. >____>

User Image
To be honest, cutting is a one way road. It only works for people because they think it works for them. It is NOT scientifically activating chemicals that relax them. In fact, when the body is in danger, it activates fight or flight response; the kids are having their own, "natural high" when they cut themselves. It's not calming. To anyone. It takes a great deal of strength to fight off the pain. I've been training myself in such for a little over a year now. Pain control. And look, I used to be a CRYBABY. Now, I hardly move unless it's in a weak spot. People think I'm strange... but that's not the point. It took TONS of practice. I'm sure if I broke my leg, I would NOT be ready for that kind of pain. Kids are liars when they say cutting works; either that or they're a little ******** up in the head, which is the most likely.

This is my opinion, yes. And I stand by it. I also support it with facts.

Anyway... yeah. That last part is most likely. People THINK it relaxes them, but all the facts point to the exact opposite. I don't care how damaged you are; it's a cry for attention.

Lately I've been doing REALLY stupid things. I mean, stupid AND dangerous. But this isn't like me. My subconcious wants to solve my problems. I feel alone, unwanted, and casted aside. So I flip crazy stunts in front of my parents. I crave attention; I know that, but I'm getting it the wrong ways. This isn't intentional; I become very upset with myself afterwards. Even with a, "great brain" one cannot predict what they will do next. It's really impossible. I don't even know that I am making myself type this right now. I'm certain that I am, but this bird's-eye view of my life could be the Imax for my soul; just watching this person waddle through life.

PHYCOLOGICALLY, cutting is ALWAYS some sort of cry for help, whether they want to admit it or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:27 am
Why aren't any Narutards posting? This isn't ALL about Shikamaru. That was just my delemma. I also see a lot of Sasutards... who get all, "EMO" to be like Sasuke. D:< Man, people just read everything in context, don't they? xp  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:30 pm
Hmmm I'm borderline Narutard.... but I restrain myself blaugh So you could kinda say that there is, in fact, a Narutard posting O.o

And along with the whole me agreeing with you thing, I came up with most of things on my own as well. Some of the things you said I had not thought about personally... but I had thought about quite a few of them and I came to the same conclusion.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff