5 colours in her hair
  Ballad of paul k
  Dont stop me now
  Ill be ok
  That girl
View Results

phoebe101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:45 pm
i definetly like there look now better then the one way back when cause they are older and hotter  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:22 pm
I love them both ways, but it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like them then, sometimes now. I just always lurvee them. <3  

Bournio_Luvr_004

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:00 pm
I personally like their now look more... I'm a big fan of Tom with his bleach blond hair, Dannys curles are uber hott (maybe cause I have curly hair xp ), Dougie with his highlights, and Harry should not die his hair....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:58 pm
Hmm...I would have to say I like their look now. They all look so FIT like that. B4 I think they looked really young and new to everything. Now they are all growing as people and they are more experienced with music. They are sexy all the time tho...so I really dono what im saying!  

bmw182

Accounts Banning Service1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:49 pm
i think i like them a lil better now too
i like all of dougie's hairstyles, but imnot as keen on his hair dyed black...
and danny looks good with curls and straight, but i like straight a little better  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:01 pm
i liked that girl just cuz that face danny makes when hes pumping the gas and the thingy he does with the pump its adorable. plus its one of my fav songs.  

krnpridegurlie90

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:27 am
krnpridegurlie90
i liked that girl just cuz that face danny makes when hes pumping the gas and the thingy he does with the pump its adorable. plus its one of my fav songs.

I totally agree... and let's not forget Dannys guitar solo... which I think is amazing!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:31 am
I think they're look now is so them. I love Dougie and how he's wearing fedoras, Danny's hair looks a little better, Tom is a really light brown/dark blond now, and Harry's highlights are cute. I do miss a few things though, like Dougie's lip ring and Harry's mullet.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Stinky Tampons

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:58 am
I like 'I'll Be Ok' because it's funny.. But my favorite video is 'Sorry's Not Good Enough' and Star Girl...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:07 am
Betty9
I like 'I'll Be Ok' because it's funny.. But my favorite video is 'Sorry's Not Good Enough' and Star Girl...

This isn't the favourite vids thread. Please read the posts above before posting in order to stay on topic. Please and Thank You
-Reven.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sam6992

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:03 pm
No matter how Tom Fletcher looks, I still think he's AWESOME. As for music videos my favorites are Sorry's Not Good Enough and Star Girl (both versions).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:12 pm
I think that Danny has awsome hair and clothes...no matter what, Dougies new hair sucks and I no longer like his look...he looks too old, Harry...WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO BALD!!!???!!!???, and tom has good clothes but he really should dye his eyebrows...to match his hair.  

The Rainbow Cupcake

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:09 pm
orisalover
I think that Danny has awsome hair and clothes...no matter what, Dougies new hair sucks and I no longer like his look...he looks too old, Harry...WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO BALD!!!???!!!???, and tom has good clothes but he really should dye his eyebrows...to match his hair.

Omg... someone isn't afraid to tell the truth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:13 pm
I think they look awesome all the time! Although, Dougies hair looks better like this User Image rather than this User Image Purple hair does NOT look good on Dougie  

Transparent Yaoi

Broken_Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:21 am
Aw, they were, and always will be amazing.
As for videos, I voted for The Ballad of Paul K.
W00t.
I'll be Okay was up there in my favorites too, though. biggrin  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas