no
View Results

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:50 am
its weird though, i always cry on movies, even the happy ones. i balled my eyes out on brother bear, but i couldnt cry for my mother  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:55 am
Lexiegirl
When my friend killed himself I cried, but not at his funeral. It was a catholic one so it was more about Jesus than him anyway.

Catholic funerals are not more about Jesus than the person, unless there is a full Mass involved. But the readings are chosen specifically for the occasion, and the person.

I personally don't cry at funerals, sadness and pain do not trigger tears in me. I usually only cry when I'm REALLY pissed off.

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:35 pm
i don't really cry at all. i mean i used to when i was a kid and then i realized that my parents were seriously abusive when i went into foster care so i thought that crying wouldn't help any thing at all so i pretty much stopped. i think i basically replaced crying with pure hatred.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:13 pm
no I dont, in fact I aviod funerals because the poeple crying there are utterly weak and pathetic.  

Hunter of the Dammed

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:29 pm
I dont want to remember someone as a casket going into the ground...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:44 pm
Amon the Halfbreed
no I dont, in fact I aviod funerals because the poeple crying there are utterly weak and pathetic.

they are not, i take that offensivly cause my dad and little sister were crying, i admire people who can cry at that stuff  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:50 pm
I've been to 12 funerals and I haven't cried at one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:59 am
Yes gonk
I think it's quite sad if you don't.

Genica Pussywillow

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:01 am
Amon the Halfbreed

The most non pathetic and strong guy I knowwas crying at his mum's funeral.
I think it's more pathetic if you can't cry for the person who has watched over you and loved you unconditionally your whole life neutral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:06 am
[Rosetta Stoned]
Amon the Halfbreed

The most non pathetic and strong guy I knowwas crying at his mum's funeral.
I think it's more pathetic if you can't cry for the person who has watched over you and loved you unconditionally your whole life neutral

now i feel pathetic sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:08 pm
Well..my nana just died this morning, actually. And I was there, and I didn't cry. But it was hard watching my uncle and my father cry. The only times I've cried at all during her stay in the hospital has been when I've seen others crying. Generally at funerals I don't, except, I went to a military funeral and when they played Taps I couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:52 pm
Amon the Halfbreed

Oh, how I love when children try to come off as hard.

Seriously, that's a very dickish and infantile thing to say.

@Kornfucius - I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your grandmother.

I hope you're doing okay.

: surprised ffers hug::

MortSanglant

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:28 am
KoRnfucius
Well..my nana just died this morning, actually. And I was there, and I didn't cry. But it was hard watching my uncle and my father cry. The only times I've cried at all during her stay in the hospital has been when I've seen others crying. Generally at funerals I don't, except, I went to a military funeral and when they played Taps I couldn't help it.

oh... im sorry. umm, how did she die?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:43 am
The Vampire Ruler
Barely anyone cries anymore at death and sadness because we see it everyday in television war murder its all seen and it sort of makes us NUMB to it we see it and its like "meh seen it been done" its hard to cry AT the funeral because they get dolled up and s**t but WHEN they die is when 97.2% of the pop cries because of sock not pain

I cried when I found out my grandpa wasn't going to come home from the hospital. He hadn't actually died yet, but was dying. I cried because I missed him, and because he kept saying he was sorry. He missed my mom and uncles's graduation ceremonies when they were in high school because he worked for the army and was overseas, so he was thrilled about seeing me(the oldest kid on my mom's side of the family) graduate, but he didn't get to because he was in the hospital. He kept on telling me he was sorry, and it kinda hurt, because I didn't want him to feel so bad about it.

But when he died, I walked out of the house and went to the local park and just sat in the rain for a bit. I'd already cried, so I kinda just thought of all the times we had together. He donated his body to science, so there was no funeral, but when my family got together for a makeshift "wake" as you call it, I actually was pissed. One of my aunts(by marriage, not blood), who knew little to jack-s**t about my papa, *she* did the eulogy. THAT just pissed me off, because instead of going on abouot how great of a man he was, she rambled about how he's in God's hands and he asked for salvation and religion religion religion. I felt it kinda shamed his memory, making it seem like he was so horrible he had to do that. Not to mention my other aunt(married in, again) virtually dissed every band I listen to a few hours later when she was mentioning Amy Lee lived in her city and she makes "wholesome" music compared to the "crap" other rock bands played.

I was so pissed off, even if I could have cried, I wouldn't have. I shook a bit, and my mom looked at me, and damn, even she backed off.....  

2aetH

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:29 pm
MortSanglant
Amon the Halfbreed

Oh, how I love when children try to come off as hard.

Seriously, that's a very dickish and infantile thing to say.

@Kornfucius - I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your grandmother.

I hope you're doing okay.

: surprised ffers hug::

well some of us choose not to mourn just to put it in the back of our minds and let it die, that in a way how it should be look forward and not even to dare to look back.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff