Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Ravenn's Gold Making Class (It's open!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to learn new money making tips?
  Sure, a little help can go a long way.
  I already make a lot of money sooo..... no thanks.
  I'm just here for the poll gold.
  Behold! I like cookies and there goes one!
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:59 pm
one thing i think should be added if you're on 2-5 am there's only about 8,000-15,000 members online meaning if something is ending you have better chances of getting it lower priced with less risk of being bought out at the last second.

most other times of the day gaia has member numbers of about 25,000-45,000+ online  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:42 pm
thanks for the tip. also, if anymore people have tips on this topinc, i can add it on and it would help greatly. thanks everyone.  

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Lupiness

Generous Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:45 pm
Thanks alot for the info, My Friend St.Joseph just wouldn't share some of his information so in depth.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:59 pm
another way for gold, posting  

Exodus2

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:17 am
posting really only helps if you're under 1000 gold if you're above you can use the market to make gold much quicker i used about a 1000 to get 8-9 pairs of curly elf boots 50-115 gold each pair . selling them at 200-225 depending on how the market shows when i put them up for sale. pretty sure you can't increase gold as quickly as that just by posting it does help but it degrades quick. but as it's already been said things can go wrong i've still got a couple left and have been having a bit of a hard time selling them now. also i recommend not selling all of them at once just one at a time anything that is. allows you to keep the price low enough to sell quick . if you have too many the may end up just sitting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:44 am
Gaia Online has... Total Posts: 796,208,823
Registered Users: 4,716,564
Users Online: 10,351
Most users ever

just now copied it.

it's 3:42 central time here.  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Gainsborough-Aerith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:31 am
That was all very thoughtful...hrm....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:34 pm
Very nicely written. I already knew much of it, but I learned a couple of things, too. xd  

purpleravenhawk

TisJustMe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:58 am
Thanks for all the useful tips.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:37 pm
wow.. thanks but im was hoping for one of those no money lost, lots of money gained things but ill keep this in mind  

The Reused

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Oh good! yay! people are actually responding to my thread! thank you everyone for your comments, i'm glad to have helped a bit. I'll try to add more tips whenever I can ok. thanks again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:54 am
the reason people are replying is because it's very informative. wish i knew of something like this when i started, but i learned it on my own. gaia reminds me of ebay to a very small extent.

but i'm glad you put this up it's helpful to let people know. atleast in a guild. cause well if it were just out in open it could start messing up the pricing in the mp. more people trying to earn gold and less people trying to just get rid of things.

anyhow long whatever short i'm glad something like this is here, even though i learned it quick it's nice to know i can ask someone for advice.

GREATLY APPRECIATTED biggrin  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:33 pm
awesome. thanks very much razin_phyre. you're absoulutely right, as long as this is in a guild, it shouldn't go out of control. hmmm.... that would be really weird if you go to the marketplace and find that no one's selling anything. 'shudder' that would be a horror.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:47 pm
yes that would be a horror another horror would be if each item all the sudden stayed at ONE price none higher or lower eek

luckily it isn't gonna happen (knock on wood) i also used the 1-5 am thing to increase my cash quick and get my dream avy  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:03 pm
oh yeah i shoulda said for all those who read this it does work.

i started with 5000ish the angelbow the moonlight coat blue wulf boots & gloves

and in a day and a half got the ice tiara, mythrill armor, raptor ice tail, those 70s white pants, and an elegant veil

that's about 30,000 or so . . . in a day and a half from 5000  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces