Reply ~ Main Forum ~
do you plan om marrying a goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuronT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:19 pm
Dunno the current girl is kinda punk goth and wants marriage but I have made a mistake there in the past so maybeeee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:07 pm
I might,but who know who'll I wind up with in the next decade.  

anime_freak777

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:23 pm
My last boyfriend was goth...But, i really don't care about a persons 'lable'. Although, goth guys are so hot. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:45 pm
miturn
hmm...interesting question. I don't know if I'll marry a goth or not. I kind of imagine someone with long blackish brown hair, pale skin, hazel eyes, pretty tall, cybergoth or EGA. I just like people with an openeness of mind and someone with a passion for romance. *Imagines these two together on a cemetary picnic* heart

eek miturn, you just took the words out of my mouth. I'm serious! But, then again, my boyfriend right now isn't goth, isn't pale, isn't music-inclined in any way xd , and his eyes are blue-gray. But he totally loves me and if only I were old enough, I would marry him.  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

all_alone145

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:09 pm
Heck yes Goth Guys r even Hotter when there older so yeah I totally Hope that happends.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:37 pm
Indeed I do. My boyfriend and I are very serious and planning on marriage. We're both goth. It's a very nice thing.  

ShadowLotus

Talamascan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:29 am
To me it doesn't matter about the way they dress but preferably I would like to find someone with the same clothing style as myself. We have to have similar interests and he has to be intelligent. Someone who can carry on a thoughtful conversation with myself and challenge my opinions with veiws of his own.
I would marry a "goth" person though. Yesum and I wouldn't be surprised if I eventually did.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:22 am
Umm I don't think they have to be goth just to marry them..as long as we get along I'm happy xd  

XxBloodyXWristxX

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:04 am
For me, I'd rather marry a goth, or at least someone who dressed goth at one point. Because then I know they would have a little more understanding of my style and where I come from. I still dress goth, and I feel more comfortable with someone who does the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:43 pm
Mm wow...a goth husband or wife...xD
It would be fun...

Though the guys I have been with are gothy/industrial but the girls I have been with veer on emoesque...

Although, gothiness runs in thoughts and ideas as well as clothing style and I know several 'goth' people who are more goth and dress normal than those who go all out in goth attire..so I suppose in the end it turns out to be someone who accepts me and who loves me xD

Exquisite Cadavre

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

murder at my wedding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:54 pm
probably not because i like to be the tough/punk person in a relationship  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:09 am
I'd prefer a guy who sincerely is a mysterious guy. Well, i found one, and he's super hyperactive O_o;  

Avian Arrows

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Violent Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:37 pm
My perfect guy right now has respect for the goth/punk/scene style but Isn't exactly one himself.
He has hazel eyes and has longish blond hair.
He stands out in a crowd.
He is usually quiet but when he gets to know you He is really funny and talkative.(;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:44 pm
Accually, my boyfriend is goth (I don't know if he agree's or not but he is) and if we stay together that long then yea... But even if he wasn't I would not care. I love him, and that's all that matters to me as long as he loves me back...  

Gothic_Kitty103

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:44 pm
I know NO ONE who is goth (and male) who is willing to actually have a relationship like that with me...I would prefer that they were goth so they could understand me and where I'm coming from better and we would have similar interests more or less...people don't see me as the "girlfriend" type...maybe because I'm not "out there" looking for it...*thinks for a while, then decides to say no more*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff