Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The retardes who take 12inch boots for granted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you own combats/Platforms/12inch sleek black heels?
  hellz yea
  nope...well not yet
  i used to but not now...
  *sniff*...i smell cookies....
View Results

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:35 pm
heart heart heart i love my boots both combat and bondage heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
look at my boots ! xD
adore them bwahahah

if i could make love to boots
these would so be it

they own your boots

:{D

i hope that pic showed up o.O

Starfish Attack

vampyrblood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:40 am
[Rosetta Stoned]
DreamerSpirit
The only comments I get on my footwear is when I wear my dominatrix boots which have 5" heels. People wonder how I can walk in them...

I love boots though! I have below-the-knee dominatrix boots, which lace up in the front, but have a zipper on the side (so I can slip them on is a mere few seconds), I have a pair of black ankle boots with a 3.5" heel, and a pair of combat-like boots which come to a few inches below my knee and have a 3" heel. I've wanted a pair of granny boots for a while now, but I havn't been able to find any in faux-leather... cry

Erm, why do you wear Dominatrix boots in public?D:
That's not really what they're for sweatdrop

Yes it's not what they are for at all wink but i'm curious, why do you have dominatrix boots? cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:04 am
I got these big boots with big spikes sticking out the sides and metal over the whole toe area. My friends and family call them my hooker boots for kicking a**. Then I have these hooker shoes that have spikes sticking all out the the top of the strap to hold your feet down. I only wear the boots in the winder though and never wear the high heels cuz.. well my fat a** is gonna fall (XD) But I never had someone say that to me.. Cuz i would show them what the boots or heels could be made for.. And I have no problem beating someone's a** either with them, I done it before.  

GreedsLittleEdo

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:10 am
LOL, I've got my Harley Boots on today. xd With a long black skirt and purple, grey, and black knee high socks. whee

I love boots. Especially worn with feminine things. That's just how I roll.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:33 am
i used to own 6 inch heel platforms they got stolen though
but now i just stick with my mary janes(4inch) heart  

xX x0mbie Xx

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:41 am
I just ordered a pair of steel-toe engineer boots.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:30 am
Mine are suede leather that I decorated with chains whee . Don't have any heels though.  

ChiRubian

dreaming_tonight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:18 pm
UraniumMonk
I like my motorcycle boots. They don't need to be laced, they protect my feet, and I can cary a knife in them.

I like the knife idea. I'm going to get some boots some day but my skater shoes are fine for now...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:35 pm
I used to wear my knee high lace up boots alot. They had a nice heel and platform.... loved em. Don't wear em' anymore though. I dont care about being gothed up so much anymore.  

Airwren

Namtastic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:54 pm
I've only got one pair of boots, they go up to my knees and have 2 inch heels, with a zipper on the side. I don't wear them very much though, wish I did since they cost 40 bucks. I know it's not that expensive but, *shrug* I normally just wear sneakers though.

I remember wearing 'em to school once, and I felt weird...like a little to tall weird. Now it doesn't matter, I just need to put them on more often.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:04 pm
I got me a pair of insulated hiking boots. I love them.  

tablecat

X Biomechanical_Angel X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:15 pm
Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)
There are idiotic people out there, i have some in my classes, who think the boots I/goths/emos/whatever wear are to show how stupid we are.
What they dont realise is that I can take my heavy azz (yes azz not a**) combat boot and stick it up their azz hehe ninja .
People are dumb enough to even ask me how long it takes to lace them up. I will admit when i first got my boots it took me about 15min each boot but now it only takes what...5 minutes lol.
The only downfall to me that is wearing my boots is, not the fact that they weigh me down but, they leave imprints on my legs that feel funny lmao. sweatdrop 3nodding

Same here! all the way on what you are saying...the problem with my boots though is i cant wear a skirt or youll see up it due to the metal in the front.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:17 pm
GreedsLittleEdo
I got these big boots with big spikes sticking out the sides and metal over the whole toe area. My friends and family call them my hooker boots for kicking a**. Then I have these hooker shoes that have spikes sticking all out the the top of the strap to hold your feet down. I only wear the boots in the winder though and never wear the high heels cuz.. well my fat a** is gonna fall (XD) But I never had someone say that to me.. Cuz i would show them what the boots or heels could be made for.. And I have no problem beating someone's a** either with them, I done it before.

I got the same ones...  

X Biomechanical_Angel X

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:12 am
"People are dumb enough to even ask me how long it takes to lace them up."

What's dumb about that?

~ Main Forum ~