Submit

Veru is secretly...
  A vampire.
  A zombie.
  A slime mold.
View Results

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:32 pm
I've had kids ask me if i'm a vampire before. i am, but i cant exactly go around saying that. i just grin and say "maybe i am, maybe i'm not. but you're not about to find out". i wear alot of black and wear sunglasses everywhere, am very pale with quite dark hair(a very dark brown actually. if i let it get greasy it looks almost black), and wear alot of rings. the ones on my left are actually silver, and yes, i do have a slight skin reaction to it, though it has nothing to do with my vampirism of course, just a funny point. i've also had kids point to me and call me a monster or a dragon on several occasions(i'm dragonkin and its said that some children can see the soul easier than others).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:07 pm
DR490N
I've had kids ask me if i'm a vampire before. i am, but i cant exactly go around saying that. i just grin and say "maybe i am, maybe i'm not. but you're not about to find out". i wear alot of black and wear sunglasses everywhere, am very pale with quite dark hair(a very dark brown actually. if i let it get greasy it looks almost black), and wear alot of rings. the ones on my left are actually silver, and yes, i do have a slight skin reaction to it, though it has nothing to do with my vampirism of course, just a funny point. i've also had kids point to me and call me a monster or a dragon on several occasions(i'm dragonkin and its said that some children can see the soul easier than others).

Interesting!

My mother often calls me a dragon, and a couple of other people have seen similarities too. I highly doubt that I've got a dragon's soul or anything, but I *am* totally obsessed with treasure. lol  

Veruniel
Crew

Mitsuko Muttosawa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:44 pm
Ah, I meant to post this yesterday. >.<
As I was picking up my two younger siblings,
and my brother was hanging out with a few of his friends at their snack table.
And some boy turns and sees me and yells, "FREAKY VAMPIRE LADY!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:44 pm
Little kids sometimes ask if the spikes on my jacket are "real" or not. I finally figured out that by "real" they mean "metal and sharp".  

UraniumMonk

chick_with_a_chainsaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:27 am
some guy in my english class call me a vampire and a blood sucker. lol my best friends dad calls me the goth chick and some small children ran up to me while i was getting ready to ride my horse who is grey and i happened to be wearing jeans and a black shirt and no make up. they walk up to me tap me on th shoulder so when i turned around they screamed your a goth then ran off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 am
I get a lot of children who will tell me I'm pretty and then bashfully back away.

But on a subject apart from myself, I know a few children who've said some pretty funny stuff.

My one little friend, Julia, told me that when she dies she's going to come back as a skeleton and make a sword out of her pelvic bone and then kill everyone. She was about 6 when she told me that. It was most amusing.

Then her younger sister, Lydia, was asked by me who did her hair - it was in a side ponytail - and she promptly replied, "I'm Deb."

It was hilarious!

I was at her house once, and she wanted me to read her the movie rendition book of Narnia. So I was looking at the pictures in the book with her. And I asked her if she had a favourite picture. And she responded with, "Dead Edmund."

There was another time she was running up and down the pews after services and most people had left and she was screaming "Freakin' ma pigs!"

This child was about two on both counts. She's said a lot of funny things, but those are three that stick out in my mind right now.

MortSanglant

Fire Panther

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Well one time,it was haloween and I didn't have a custom so I put on all black like I usually where and some little girl came up to me and said"what are you" I said that I'm not dressed up and that I usually where clothes like this. After that she started folloing me and my friends and said that I'm the awesomest person ever and asking me where I got all my clothes so I ask "how old are you?"and she says "7"....and it was really weird! She acted like she wanted to be goth  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:09 pm
I never really get called-out of the crowd by kids... usually because there's someone else who's way freakier-dressed.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:40 pm
I get called a Zombie Alot but everything I wear is useually like Misfits or what would be considered "punk" so I look like a dead bum...yea  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:50 pm
Once I went to a babtist church to help a friend operate the stage lights at Easter.....I was wearing my olive trench while sporting my long brown hair and untrimmed beard.....the children in the pews kept looking up and whispering.....when the play was over and I was about to leave I heard a little girl shout to her parents; "See! I TOLD you Jesus was watching our play!!"

.........*thuds*  

ceilisidhe

sparrowfang

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:46 pm
i was on a walk and a little girl and her mom walked by. she had to be, i dunno, 6. i shot a smile at the little gal and walking away i heard, "moomy, she looked so cool!"
"she did?"
"yeah"

i walked out of hearing, but i thought, "poor mom. poor kid. she thinks im cool. her little pink dress, long little pig tails. a future of looking cool... X(
X)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:53 am
ceilisidhe
Once I went to a babtist church to help a friend operate the stage lights at Easter.....I was wearing my olive trench while sporting my long brown hair and untrimmed beard.....the children in the pews kept looking up and whispering.....when the play was over and I was about to leave I heard a little girl shout to her parents; "See! I TOLD you Jesus was watching our play!!"

.........*thuds*

Hehe... that story made me smile! ^_^  

DreamerSpirit

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:20 pm
It was amusing one day I'm walking the street in my usual clothing set (my class ring a black shirt a pair of blac pants my cross and my hair slicked back)
I was listening to my music (forsaken by disturbed and Korn was playing and I couldn't hear the world surronding me) and I felt a tug at my shirt I look down and see this little kid I pull my headphones out and smile he looked at me and asked "are you a vampire?" and I smiled and said "yes but don't tell anybody and I wont bite you" his mom was beside him and smiled and I smiled back it was funny watching the kid look at me as if I was a mythical creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:24 pm
My sister thinks im dead burning_eyes  

zabura_kakashi

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:49 pm
The Vampire Ruler
It was amusing one day I'm walking the street in my usual clothing set (my class ring a black shirt a pair of blac pants my cross and my hair slicked back)
I was listening to my music (forsaken by disturbed and Korn was playing and I couldn't hear the world surronding me) and I felt a tug at my shirt I look down and see this little kid I pull my headphones out and smile he looked at me and asked "are you a vampire?" and I smiled and said "yes but don't tell anybody and I wont bite you" his mom was beside him and smiled and I smiled back it was funny watching the kid look at me as if I was a mythical creature.

Its hilarious I met that kid in the mall again yet again he tugged on my shirt and smiled saying "hello mr Vampire" I smiled and knelt down and said :My Names Carlos whats yours?" he smiled and said "My names julian" i smiled and said "if your bad Julian I'll come and bite you at night" he smiled and asked to see my fangs (I've had my K-9's sharpened so they ACTUALLY look like fangs) and I showed him he said "COOL" and his mom came and smiled again and I heard him say to his mom as they left "when I grow up I'm gonna be JUST LIKE HIM!" It was REALLY nice to see a child looking up to me...but then again he was like 3 foot so he looked up at just about everybody LOL  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff