Reply Fetal Containment Field
KITTEH! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:37 pm
MGadda: Aw, he's a cute kitty. If he is sick, at least she's lived a long, long life. Seventeen is really long for a cat.

LadyInWhite: ZOMG BONSAI KITTY. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:32 pm
Thank you biggrin Yeah, I'm really grateful that he's been in my life as long as he has. He helped me learn to love animals, which is an invaluable lesson.

LadyinWhite: AWWWW @ both of them. Also, dare I ask how that kitty got in the bucket? I'd believe in if s/he got in there themselves... kinda reminds me of a ferret my sister used to have that could clamber into cereal boxes without tipping them over eek .  

MGadda

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:36 am
This is my old kittie who died 22.12.2004 from kidney disease. gonk She was 14 years old.

User Image

User Image

MGadda: I made a Pet Loss Support Guild for all those people who lost a pet and seek others to remeber the good times with.

Well, I put Annora in the Bucket. But she was half alseep and shes naturally small so she didnt care a whole lot. She has been upgraded to a plastic mesh basket now. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:53 pm
D: If only I had pictures of my kittehs.
I have 3, Hoot, Sammy, and Lilly...

hallucinogen-cakes

MGadda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:56 pm
Hey, this isn't my cat, but I found this on YouTube and my brain exploded from cuteness: *KABOOM*

xd xd xd
(Make sure the volume's turned up because it SQUEAKS)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:26 am
Storytime! In kitty picture format!

Linked to the pictures because I don't feel like resizing them and they are big.

Sassy? Sassy, where are you? OH NOES TEH ZURG HAV MY SISTER!!!

Psst! Virgil, up here! I escaped the zurg!

Yay! Let's cuddle, yin-yang style!  

Half Baked SF

Katya_Stevens

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:34 pm
I've got just the one cat, Cleo a.k.a Squeaker -- so called because when she was a kitten she squeaked instead of meowed (although not as well as the kitten in the video MGadda posted).

User Image

She was run over in early July, she's alive but lost her back left leg because of it sad

We used to have another cat, Mono, who died of an infection after getting into a fight with another cat, and a squirrel called Timmy who got shot by out nextdoor neighbors.

Can't really class the Amazon Tree Frog we found in our garden as a pet 'cause we only had it for a few hours before releasing it into the local park, not knowing what it was at the time redface  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:54 pm
I finally got my own kitty (should clarify, the last kitty I posted about was actually my mother's, this little guy is my very own... er rather, I'm owned by him rolleyes )! His name is Rubedo. xd

Here's his very popular YouTube vid: Sorry for the audio squeal, most are amused anyway!

And a few pics!
User Image
User Image
User Image  

MGadda

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:40 am
User Image

That's me and my darling, Bob. I got him for my 9th birthday and he's always my first baby xd

When I lived with my mom we had four cats, and the way we named them was so creative. I blame the fact that it started when I was six, when we got Tom, who we didn't name ourselves. Then we got him a companion, Alley, then came Bob, and we tried to get him a companion, Kitty, but he mostly just attacked her relentlessly. He pretty much attacks all cats relentlessly, but he's a total sweetie to people!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:00 am
Sprial, he's so cute! He looks kind of like a British shorthair. Bob's a great name. biggrin  

MGadda

Kalathma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:15 pm
sad I wish I were able to have a cat here. My dad doesn't like them, though. It makes me sad. So... I have to go alllllllllll the way across the street to this bike-trail thing and visit the stray/out-door-cats-of-other-people cats in order to be near a cat.

However, I have a bird and a lizard. I love them oodles, but they're not cats.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:08 pm
My cute lil' kitties, rollo and sweety.

Here is sweety:

User Image
User Image

As you can see by her belly, she recently got spayed.

Here is rollo:

User Image
User Image

The side picture is so I could show you guys his awesome tiger stripes.  

ottery

Wealthy Sage

10,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

EmoKittie999

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:49 pm
Awwwwww, I love all your kitties!!! I'd rather give birth to a litter of kittens than a human baby. (So many things are wrong with my brain...) Anyway, I'll have to take some pictures of my kitties! Three kittens (siblings), two cats (unrelated to the kittens or each other), a dog, a hermit crab, my granny has a catfish, and my little sister has a beta fish and a guinea pig.

I had four lizards (a geck and three carnival lizards), but there was this incident where two of the kittens got into my room without me knowing and someone shut the door... Needless to say, I could never find the gecko's body... Poor little Gaara! And Ryo and Sho and Jun! ...Shut up, I have a bad habit of naming my reptiles after anime characters.

In case anyone's wondering, the kittens are Yugito (girl), Boo (boy), and Juliet (not originally ours, girl). The cats are both girls, named Dallas and Diamond, the dog is a girl named Raven, the catfish is Big Moe, the guinea pig is Milky Way, the hermit crab is Juudai, and I don't know what the beta's named...

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:43 am
burning_eyes DERE'S TEH CUTENESS E'ERYWHERE!!!! YAYAY!!!!! blaugh mrgreen

arrow (I wish I was born a cat...)

I had a kitteh named Joey. He died back in May. He was almost 13 and was a fatsass.

heart heart I <3 My Marshmallow Kitteh. crying heart heart  

Koneko Shai

QueenOfStardust

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:31 pm
So we got this kitten... thought it was a girl (the humane society said so!), but twas a boy. Originally we named him Zelda, but upon discovery his gender, we renamed him Navi. And while Navi is a female character in Ocarina, we felt it was androgynous enough that it worked. Besides.... he used to wear a collar w/ a bell on it and would jingle all over and all I could think of was "HAY! LISTEN! HAAAAAAY!"
User Image
My fiance & I got him together. He's also not the skinny anymore. I dunno what it is about orange cats, but every orange cat I've ever met gets HUGE. Navi is quite pudgy now. I have a better one I will post later, but its on my phone and I'm at work.

User Image
Those two are our individual cats from before we got together. The siamese is his, her name is Stella. She's pretty much a b***h. And the black & white tuxedo kitty is mine, Chibi Murdoc. Chibi for short. Chibi is the sweetest boy ever. <3  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff