...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

yamamaya605

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:43 pm
Username: yamamaya605
Character Name: Elmeto Ken
Ninja Level: genin
Appearence: Black shirt, black pants, a cape with a wind and snad marking on it, and a beanie.Has black hair
Village: Rock
Personality:Not focused, and very angry when not winning  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:11 pm
((Okay, umm... everyone can start rping as the character they want to be sweatdrop ))

yamamaya605

Appearence: (what does that mean?)

((It's what they look like))  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:41 pm
okie dokie, thanks for the info.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:21 am
i'll be rock lee  

skull2135

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:49 pm
((Okay... everyone can start now... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:14 pm
((Nya, it's not going anywhere. *prods the thread with a stick. Throws the stick away and you hear a distant "Ow that was my eye"* Oops, wasn't me *whistles*))

Sakura got her ramen bowl, "domo arigatou gozaimasu," she thanked them and started eating it. Sakura started eating it and noticed Hinata out of the corner of her eye. "hey Hinata," she called out waving to her with her chopsticks still in her hand.

Hinata got to where she coud see Ichiraku and sa that sakura immediately noticed her and was waving at her. Hinata smiled shyly and sat down beside Sakura. "Umm, one... pork ramen please," she said in a shyish voice and held onto the tablething in front of her so she wouldn't fidget. "Ohayou, Sakura," she smiled.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:37 pm
can i be a made up and chosen character?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:04 pm
((Sure! ^.^ ))  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:28 am
(YESSSSS! no one took my favorite character! i'm shikamaru!^_^)

Shikamaru walked through the village bored. "man, nothing interesting EVER happens here...what a drag."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:05 pm
ill be Tenten and my made up character is

Name: Shi Kurai
Rank of ninja: Genin
Weapons: Kunai, Katana, Shurikens and her pet neko.
Village: Village Hidden in the Sand.
Expertise: Traps and Assassinations.
Appearance: 5ft tall, slim, Long black hair in ponytail and red eyes. She wears a red kimono like top, cut off at shoulders, with a black skirt to knees, sandels and she wears a mask like Kakashi.
Other info: She has the 2-tailed nekomata in her which allows her to manipulate the dead and control fire. Her neko's name is Himaru(means fully fire) and carries a ball of fire in a big bell on her collar.

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:41 pm
(where the heck is everyone? i wanna rp!)

shikamaru walked past the ramen shop, and decided to get some ramen.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:39 pm
Sakura looked over and saw Shikamaru, "Oh, hi Shikamaru!" she said. Sakura nudged Hinata a bit, to make her respond.

Hinata looked back and smiled shyly, "good afternoon Shikamaru," she said. Even after 6 years, Hinata was still shy. Not as shy as she was before mind you, but still shy.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:01 pm
xHaruno Sakurax
Sakura looked over and saw Shikamaru, "Oh, hi Shikamaru!" she said. Sakura nudged Hinata a bit, to make her respond.

Hinata looked back and smiled shyly, "good afternoon Shikamaru," she said. Even after 6 years, Hinata was still shy. Not as shy as she was before mind you, but still shy.

(hola)

"hey guys, what's been happening lately? oh, and have you guys seen choji?" i wonder where Ino and Choji are right now...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:07 am
Shi walks by the ramen shop and looks over at it, "Losers." Then she leaves to go train by the water.

(Tenten) " Hey guys! I thought I saw Ino and Choji over at an all u can eat buffet not too far from here."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:02 pm
Shikamaru nodded. "i guess their back from their mission they went on...without me." Shikamaru got up from his seat after he finished his ramen. "hey, i gotta go...i have academy students to teach..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff