Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~StarXrunner~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:33 pm
tis possible to get it back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:04 pm
Good Luck getting it back. My account was frozen in March, and I havn't gotten it back.

I still miss it dreadfully, but we all get over it eventually

! r a w r r

GuardianDragona

5,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:53 am
Yesterday my account was frozen so I understand what your going through. I spent a lot of my time devoted to my account and hope I can get it back.

I hope you can get yours back too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:00 pm
I don't understand why so many people are getting their account frozen. What do you think you've done differently? I guess what I'm trying to get at is how do we avoid getting our accounts frozen!?! It seems like it can happen to anyone!  

FlixiePixie

KeliJo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:13 pm
My account was wrongfully frozen, but I now have it back, just keep bugging them, Show them you really want your account back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:39 am
sorry it happen,my main mysterywoman_ was just suppended for selling account today evil I wasnt at all. I recieved a mailing asking me if I wanted their account. I reported the to tnt what had happened and behold someone decided to report me and saying that I did that. yes I was lucky in a way. but had to have a bad rap for something I didnt do. It was a gallery account. so I will stay off the boards with that account.  

Eperia

Wealthy Noob

ray_ray134

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:13 pm
*SHIVERS* I hope you get your account back...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:10 am
Sorry to hear that, I hope you get your account back... cry  

christy720

CutiePie407

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:18 am
That just totally sucks. I had a 1 year old account like that  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:20 pm
Neopets seems to frezze accounts alot  

Starlight Path

Twinkie Girl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:34 pm
Awww, well I'm sorry, I hope tnt will give you your account back...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:58 am
Marshmellow123
My 6 year old Neopets account was frozen 2 weeks ago for cheating on flash games. But I WASN'T CHEATING ON ANY GAMES! I am so mad/sad. The account name was sarahgalvin. I had over 160 avatars, rare pets, 4 sidebar themes, altador plot completed, trophies, all maps completed, and two world challenge maps completed. I lost so much, and I'm sooo sad!

i'm sorry to hear that happened to you.If you haven;t already try to mail them and see if there is a chance of you gettign it back.GOOD LUck to you.I know how it feels to get frozen.  

[GS] Sailor Mau

Laaii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:37 am
Aww, I was frozen two months ago ): It made me very angry cuz I couldn't get the plot prizes crying

Make a new account and set some goals for it, plan out how you want it to be and try to feel like you're getting the chance to start over in a good way.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:37 pm
I hope my account never gets frozen.

It's my third account. I <3 it. And I have a Painted Bruce... SO CUTE!  

Alexandractyl

Lord Serene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:48 pm
Whatever you do do, do not give up trying to get it back. I sent in my appeal after my 3-4 year account was frozen, and I got a reply back. So I waited for them to fix the problem. After a little while I tried again and they said it had been too long since my account was frozen and it was gone for good...  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff