Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
325 - ...There is no, "after"! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sk8intree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:39 am
Mr._Stabby
Well theres not much more to the chapter we know of right now >.>

So yeah you bassicaly explained all that needed to be explained.

Also I know nothing about the japanese undead and what they could do. But now im interested...to wikipedia!
if you dont die naturally thru age or disease (aka someone kills you) that you spirit remains on earth until your decsendants avenge you or something like that  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:45 pm
sk8intree
Mr._Stabby
Well theres not much more to the chapter we know of right now >.>

So yeah you bassicaly explained all that needed to be explained.

Also I know nothing about the japanese undead and what they could do. But now im interested...to wikipedia!
if you dont die naturally thru age or disease (aka someone kills you) that you spirit remains on earth until your decsendants avenge you or something like that

Ahh i recall hearing something about that.

unfortunatly wikipedia wasnt to good on suppling me with info >.>  

Mr._Stabby

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:02 am
Nephite Warrior
yeah...theres not much more to really discuss from that chapter...i mean....he was moved from the circle, which removed his curse/jutsu thing....he lost his head and still talks, and is still alive...and yeah...Shikamaru and Asuma are kinda lookin freaked about it...
They were stupid... God, Shikamaru should know about the undead! His dad wrote books about it. >.<;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:59 pm
Shikalee
Nephite Warrior
yeah...theres not much more to really discuss from that chapter...i mean....he was moved from the circle, which removed his curse/jutsu thing....he lost his head and still talks, and is still alive...and yeah...Shikamaru and Asuma are kinda lookin freaked about it...
They were stupid... God, Shikamaru should know about the undead! His dad wrote books about it. >.<;

He did? O_o  

Mr._Stabby

sk8intree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:43 pm
when?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:44 am
Mr._Stabby
Shikalee
Nephite Warrior

He did? O_o
His dad writes a huge number of books. You can vaguely read same of the titles. Medicine includes small exerts of the undead. His dad cannot be a, "witch doctor" and know nothing of the undead. And Shikamaru should pay some goddamn attention; it'll do him some good! gonk

I have no proof. Just simple logic. sweatdrop Japanese... authors, I guess... who tell tales of natural remedies and such... must have some knowledge of the undead; especially considering in Naruto, they apparently exist.  

Syndactyly

Zenofex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:48 pm
Shikalee
*SPANKS AT CHAPTER* No one wants to discuss the mysteries of Hidan!? surprised Maybe it's because I explained it in a nutshell... Maybe someone knows more about traditional JAPANESE undead?
it's not cool how hidan is "invincible"...i bet naruto and shikamaru will team up and kill the ******** guy...i think it has something to do with his body changing colors  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games