Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
They ambushed me... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

troublespirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:03 pm
User Image
Ku Ku Ku...

That's terrible! In this case, it's not even the 'txt talk' It's how disgusting people can be. I can't believe how stupid some people can be.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:56 pm
Aari-chan
*sigh* Why does it seem that every n00b that flaunts themselves claims their loyalty to God by dissing others? It makes me ashamed... *mutters* Damn Catholics....

Hey! Roman Cath right here, ya know!?? stressed

I once knew a classmate who was Muslim. confused And insulting their kind with chatspeak is like puking on a pile of rotting fecal matter.  

Natsuri

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:47 pm
I am really not that supportive of Muslims, but I agree, this is just too much, and with some of the worst n00b talk I have seen at that.

@ sarahaohma: Wow. How very discriminatory is that. I am a Christian and I would never think that. There is such prejudice in everything now...  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:07 pm
I'm open to pretty much all religion, though I have my own - Seventh Day Adventist (Christian).
(Still believes that one God made the earth and all creation, not evolution.)

I'm sorry for you, but pity doesn't help people much.
I could tell the person to back the heck off, I guess?

Tsk tsk at this person's language and grammar.
I am saddened by it.

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:00 am
I just want you to know that I have nothing against Muslims. People who discriminate- now, them I have a problem with.
Let me kill the noob. Pleeeeeeaaassseee?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 pm
I, too, have been mistreated for my religion. (I'm Pagan and damn proud of it, but apparently that's one of the big pet peeves of the religions of the world.) I know what it feels like to be at the receiving end of those type of threats, and worse. However, the way that they talked to you speaks volumes about their level of intelligence and open-minded-ness. I have learned that the best thing to do for them is to ignore them. Once they cannot goad you into a fight, they leave you alone and try to pick a fight with someone else, someone who will give them something to take back to their idiotic groups and say, 'Look at what this _____ said to me!' thereby fanning the flames of their hatred and ignorance. I don't talk to them. I simply ignore them and get on with my life. This is my advice to you.  

Katurrah

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:42 pm
What the hell is wrong with these noobs? No, they're a disgrace to the Noobish nation. They're TROLLS. They like having this attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:43 pm
Nicholas Kaze
I just want you to know that I have nothing against Muslims. People who discriminate- now, them I have a problem with.
Let me kill the noob. Pleeeeeeaaassseee?

I give you the permission. >:3  

Honeydukes Lover

[N]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:45 pm
I'm a Muslim as well and I live in a small town primarily population by Catholics. Many of them are good people but there are a select few that think I always have a bomb in my backpack just because I am brown. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:03 pm
Aari-chan
*sigh* Why does it seem that every n00b that flaunts themselves claims their loyalty to God by dissing others? It makes me ashamed... *mutters* Damn Catholics....

Hi. I'm Catholic, and I think that Muslims can believe what they want.

Open mouth, insert foot, please.  

gamerguy121

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas