Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:49 am
n00dlez0rz
rate me please

Hmmn what to say, what to say?

Although everything is kinda clashy and put together in a crazy fashion, it looks good somehow. I just can't explain it!

7/10

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:53 am
Lai Woun
look! shoesies!!

Ooh very nice.

9/10

EmWah
Crew

Weylok

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:05 am
EmWah
Weylok
*Raises hand* Mememememe!

This outfit is really quite plain. In this combination, the items lack personality. I think this outfit could be improved with a couple more items... maybe something on your head would be good, or a demonic staff or another item that adds some volume to your avatar.

4.5/10

crying I can't find anything that IIII like for this avatar, I like it, but I want something else, just can't find anything sad  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:17 am
Weylok

crying I can't find anything that IIII like for this avatar, I like it, but I want something else, just can't find anything sad

Yes this can be a problem at times. I too have experienced this same thing. I guess something will come along eventually, or you could always just buy something on impulse. Who knows, maybe it will grow on you.  

EmWah
Crew

Weylok

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:19 am
EmWah
Weylok

Yes this can be a problem at times. I too have experienced this same thing. I guess something will come along eventually, or you could always just buy something on impulse. Who knows, maybe it will grow on you.

Mabye. I want 2 diff avatars. A normal one (Like this) and a unrealistic one (I want a nitemare scarf so badly >_>)  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:26 am
EmWah
nrasjaa
YOU STEALING MAH BUSINESS!! scream scream

THIS MEANS WAR!!! scream *gets her armour and amunition ready* scream scream

i'll show you nice stare

Aww I'd never want to take business away from you and I'm sure that this thread will prove no more than some healthy competition. Anyway, you're the ratings queen! I could never take that away from you. This can be good bit of variety for the guild as well.

I hope I didn't offend you or anything. You are still my number 1 ratings girl, and the only person I ever go to to get rated mrgreen heart

*huggles* no you didn't offend me!! and yes yes bring on the competition!! makes gaian life more exciting!! whee besides, now i have a place to go get rated instead of rating mah self sweatdrop hehe so rate me!! whee  

nrasjaa

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:29 am
Rate me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:43 am
Weylok

Mabye. I want 2 diff avatars. A normal one (Like this) and a unrealistic one (I want a nitemare scarf so badly >_>)

Ahh good idea. Nitemare scarfs are definatley teh sex. But why do you need 2 avatars? With one avatar you could just have normal days and crazy days, or mix them up. surprised  

EmWah
Crew

Weylok

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:51 am
EmWah
Weylok

Ahh good idea. Nitemare scarfs are definatley teh sex. But why do you need 2 avatars? With one avatar you could just have normal days and crazy days, or mix them up. surprised

Yas that what I meant.. I guess I should have said 2 different sets of clothing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:52 am
nrasjaa
*huggles* no you didn't offend me!! and yes yes bring on the competition!! makes gaian life more exciting!! whee besides, now i have a place to go get rated instead of rating mah self sweatdrop hehe so rate me!! whee

^_^ I will rate you happily.

I must say your avatar is looking mighty fine. Wing and wing combos are always good. Ahh those winged anklets just go with everything! You have used the sparkly items in a non-invasive way, so they give that hint of a magic look to go with the elf ears. The only thing I don't like is your eyes... because I really hate that style for some reason, but no points will be taken off for anyones facial features, because they're not really part of the outfit. So...

8.5/10

EmWah
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:18 am
The Del
Rate me!

Hmmn quite nice yes, but I get the feeling that there is something missing from this piece. Maybe something on your head or in the waist area would help to break up the solid colour a bit.

6.75/10

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:52 am
What do you think of my avvie? sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

StreekG

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:55 am
my heart and soul have been torn apart... cry  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:13 pm
Rate my sex. D: <  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Daih!