Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:06 pm
[1000 Words]
Chobits is one of mine. Volume 1 was the first manga that I ever purchased/read.

I started with Love Hina, then got Chobits. Apparently, I like romantic comedies with a little depth. Ken Akamatsu isn't as good as clamp in plot depth though. But those two are my favs manga wise.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:55 am
my fave is Fullmetal Alchemist mrgreen
and Naruto, Fruits Baskets, One Piece,Kamichama Karin, and Chobits and... i cant remember the rest right now gonk but FMA's da best  

Brokenfeather

Smexy Besteys!!!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:23 am
I'd have to say Princess AI is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:13 am
kenshin!!!  

lstpny

Lizsel

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:26 pm
Kill me, Kiss me or Kare First Love  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:09 pm
Prince of Tennis, Fushigi Yuugi, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, X-Day, Kill me Kiss Me, Happy Hustle High, Kare First Love, Kamichama Karin

and so much more! heart

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

animefreaknva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:05 pm
changes a lot. at the moment though, it's Cowboy Bebop! Bleach! Princess of Tennis! Princess Ai is also awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 am
Umm I'd have to say my favourite atm is... Midori days... but I lovelovelove Chobits and Love for Venus.  

Deschaine

Pomegranate_Seeds

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:48 pm
Mercury Katal
I have to say that Black Cat is my personal favorite. Gunfights, cats, and comical releif boo-YAH!
>^_^<

What's that one about?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:50 pm
Tay Lorien
[1000 Words]
Chobits is one of mine. Volume 1 was the first manga that I ever purchased/read.

I started with Love Hina, then got Chobits. Apparently, I like romantic comedies with a little depth. Ken Akamatsu isn't as good as clamp in plot depth though. But those two are my favs manga wise.

I remember reading Chobits for the first time in class. That was bad. My desk was literally shaking I was trying so hard not to laugh. Yeah....It's a cute series. I just wish I could find the person who has the rest of them.  

Pomegranate_Seeds

Mercury Katal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:51 pm
Pomegranate_Seeds
Mercury Katal
I have to say that Black Cat is my personal favorite. Gunfights, cats, and comical releif boo-YAH!
>^_^<

What's that one about?
it's about Train Heartnet (a former professional assasin for an organization) who lives his life as a sweeper with his partner Sven while fending off others who want him killed for leaving

he acts like a cat too <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:48 am
Pomegranate_Seeds
Tay Lorien
[1000 Words]

I remember reading Chobits for the first time in class. That was bad. My desk was literally shaking I was trying so hard not to laugh. Yeah....It's a cute series. I just wish I could find the person who has the rest of them.

i remeber being in a fit of laughter when i read Chobits the first time mrgreen  

Brokenfeather

RazorBladeHitman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:20 pm
.hack, and Jing King of Bandits  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:20 pm
Death Note is my all-time favorite, but I also love Fullmetal Alchemist, AzuManga Daioh, Fruits Basket, Yotsuba&!, and Detective Conan/Case Closed. Black Cat hits pretty high on my list as well, but my friend's sister (who I've been borrowing it from) is a much bigger fan of it.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Amoriel

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200