Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:41 am
Kill Me, Kiss Me
5 Volumes
First Vol: A girl and her identical cousin (I know, weird) switch lives. She dresses as a boy and he dresses as a girl. You follow Tae (the girl) around as she crosses dresses to get closer to a famous high school boy model and falls in love with someone unexpected. Of course she's found out.

Volumes 2 through 5:
You follow Jung-Woo (the boy) as he doesn't looks SO much like a girl anymore and the troubles of fangirls, dogs, and people who want to kill him... literally.

It's a great manga if not a little weird. I adored reading it. Some people don't like the ending of the manga but I found it really fitting.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:29 pm
Anne-Freaks
By:Yua Kotegawa
About 3 murderers that go together and try to bring down a terrorist organization. also the pollice go after them and try to work together with them. a little hard to explain.  

CO-K a n e Lollipops

anime_fairy_freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:45 pm
Instant Teen: Just add nuts
A very good romance manga for kids. Since it has to do with a 12 year old girl wanting to have a body of woman. And gets her wish from eating some nuts. goes up to vol 4 but is a great series.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:49 pm
Fruits Basket
A romance manga for teens. Has to deal with the main person, Tohru Honda who is left living with the Sohma family after her mother dies and her tent is destoried. But the Sohma family has a dark secret. When ever he/she is hugged by the oppsite sex they turn into one of the animals of the Zodiac. Very good story!!!  

anime_fairy_freak

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:27 am
Yu Yu Hakusho

It has Kurama in it heart heart heart (... sorry, I'm obsessed with a certain red hair green eyed bishy)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:13 am
Imadoki
Sorcerers and Secretaries
Chobits
Crimson Hero
Kaze Hikaru
Nana
Skip Beat
Full moon o sagashite
Ashiteruze baby
Steel Angel Kurumi
Seven of Seven
Aria
R2
Bleach
Naruto
Shaman King
Hikaru no go
One Piece
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu Yu Hakusho
Negima!
Eyeshield 21

....I can go on and on forever sweatdrop  

tashimashimaro

Aged Gaian

The Lucifer Effect

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:21 pm
Godchild
by Kaori Yuki
Its a murder-mystery, very well drawn, and takes place in England. It has slight shonen-ai, some gore (dude, the person took an ax to the neck in the first chapter), and...its rated T.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:29 pm
Blade of the Immortal
Dark Horse Comics
One man, forced into invincibility,
one man, an army!  

Nicht Heilig

Durem Traveler

13,550 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Tax Evader 100

Nicht Heilig

Durem Traveler

13,550 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:31 pm
Samurai Champloo
Tokyopop
the coolest fusion of hip-hop and feudal Japan you are going to see, studded with a quest for a man who smells like sunflowers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:19 am
animegirl982
I have a whole bunch more (A WHOLE BUNCH)

but Kodocha (don't know who it's by)
REALLY starring a girl named Sana Kurata, who's a young child prodigy, a child actor actually, who goes through a whole lot of problems(mostly love)!

Kodocha is by Miho Obanna.  

chibi_kasumi_108

Mercury Katal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:14 pm
i recently found a new one

+Anima TOKYOPOP
by Natsumi Mukai
you follow a group of +Anima who are trying to live peacefully together in a world that absolutely hates +anima

(+Anima are people with the ability to transform to have the attributes of a specific animal) (EXAMPLE the main character Cooro is a Crow +Anima...so when he transforms his arms become covered in black feathers and he has black wings sprout from his back ( but nothing more ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:18 pm
Prince of Tennis

About 7-9th graders who do impossible tennis shots... nice artwork  

Zero Justice315

Hinoiri [Darkest One]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:22 pm
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

It's about a girl named Maron who's the incarnation of Jeanne d' arc! She goes after demons of satan that are in pictures that posses people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:06 am
Title: Your and My Secret
Author/Creator: Ai Morinaga  

Wish_Gurl

ETERN4LR4IN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:54 pm
Skip Beat!
by Nakamura Yoshiki

It's about a girl who followed her first love to Tokyo to support him while he becomes famous. But after he becomes famous, he abandons her and she decides to have her revenge. She joins the world of show biz in his rival company and even befriends the person he hates the most. Hehe, love triangle xD  
76: The Manga Mafia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff