Yes!
  No!
View Results

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:07 am
Exodus2
Talamascan
Laharl Part Dux
You are what you want to be, not what others tell you. You define you.Not anybody else.

He's right. As long as your you no one can tell you what you are and what your not
thats true, adn dont say that your more gothier or anythin like that, that stupid.
Yeah saying that is stupid. Especially because people who say that are just trying to seem more goth when they're not. It's an insecurity thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:39 am
Then call me goth and take me to the asylum ROFLMFAO!!! but seriously I'd like to see lurichans opinion in all of this ^^;;  

Dante Omura

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:45 am
The Vampire Ruler
Then call me goth and take me to the asylum ROFLMFAO!!! but seriously I'd like to see lurichans opinion in all of this ^^;;

My opinion? ^^*
Well, pretty much everyone who keeps an open mind and doesn't start flaming left and right is welcome to the guild. It's been an open door policy for quite some time really. You don't have to be goth to join the guild, just accepting of people who are goth.
Of course then usually after this point the conversation becomes "what is goth and what isn't goth?" to which I usually say there are whole bunch of different definitions out there, so I really wouldn't worry about it too much.

In all honesty we spend most of our time in here relaxing and just talking to one another, so there really isn't a need to worry about "am I goth enough?" or not. Just relax and be yourself, there really isn't a reason to worry about anything else past that point. We don't keep track of "goth points" here. There is no "you must be this goth to enter" criteria, it's just a fun place to be with people who have similar ideas overall. Even if you disagree with people on some points, it's okay to agree to disagree.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:43 pm
lurichan
The Vampire Ruler

My opinion? ^^*
Well, pretty much everyone who keeps an open mind and doesn't start flaming left and right is welcome to the guild. It's been an open door policy for quite some time really. You don't have to be goth to join the guild, just accepting of people who are goth.
Of course then usually after this point the conversation becomes "what is goth and what isn't goth?" to which I usually say there are whole bunch of different definitions out there, so I really wouldn't worry about it too much.

In all honesty we spend most of our time in here relaxing and just talking to one another, so there really isn't a need to worry about "am I goth enough?" or not. Just relax and be yourself, there really isn't a reason to worry about anything else past that point. We don't keep track of "goth points" here. There is no "you must be this goth to enter" criteria, it's just a fun place to be with people who have similar ideas overall. Even if you disagree with people on some points, it's okay to agree to disagree.

YAY I GOT HER OPINION!! and it was exactly what I thought it would be hehe  

Dante Omura

Kuro_Hana101

Dapper Member

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:44 pm
I do not consider my self goth, even though i wear alot of black and heavy makeup, i consider my self as M.O.I (My Own Image) , i dont like to be up as that, i wouldnt mind being a goth, but i dont think i am just in one thing, i am mostly friends with preps,drugy,geeks, and etc......and so i am just ME. not nothing else.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:13 pm
Are you a goth?

It depends on your definition. Everyone has their own opinion on "what is goth", so it's largely up to you.

Do I [GilAskan] think you're a goth?

Honestly? Yes, and no.

But don't take offense! I don't consider goth to be a virtue, nor do I consider it to be bad. In my opinion, a goth is an avid fan of goth-rock and a supporter of the goth culture.

In this sense, you are not a goth because you are not a fan of goth-rock. However, at the same time, you could be a goth if you are a supporter of and participant of the goth culture.

But this, as I said, is only my opinion.

Do you belong here?

Everyone is welcome in this guild (or so it should be), whether or not you are a goth.  

GilAskan
Crew

Edwardfmaf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:28 pm
yah I'm not goth per say but I love wareing dark stuff and I am Emo and a lot of other things...to many to list.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:00 am
....indifferent...hangout where ever you please  

Fux this account

TimelessAngel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:06 am
I'm not goth and I highly doubt anyone else would think so; however I have a tendency to get along better with goths than anyone else because they weren't as quick to judge me in high school like eveyone else was.
... Plus I like the way goths dress... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:50 am
Do you belong here? well, as stated by various people, so long as you're considerate, don't troll and are generally not a complete *insert own insult here - my own personal one isn't exactly pg13..* then yes, you can and do belong here, so welcome to the freak show rofl

As for whether you're goth...well, does it actually matter? And also, what the hell can you measure gothness by? confused If asked if I'm goth by someone not of the alternative subculture, then to save myself a long argument I'll just say yes, I'm goth, whereas in reality, I'm sooo not goth, I just love the music but I prefer death by metal. I dress goth from time to time, I fit most of the other stereotypes, but I just don't think I am goth, therefore, lack of gothability for Isobel 3nodding It's just a case of finding a happy medium of where you feel comfortable biggrin  

Isobel Bellamy

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:48 pm
The Vampire Ruler
I just read a topic that described me as "not goth" its weird because I would consider myself goth but because I have darker thoughts than most and am I die heard metal fan but a certain topic led me to think otherwise because I enjoy wearing all black (not a make up fan) and I listen to ALL of the following bands

-Korn
-Rammstein
-AC/DC
-AFI
-Black Sabbath
-Breaking Benjamins
-Disturbed
-Drowning Pool
-Evanescence
-Garbage
-H.I.M.
-Hurt
-Kamelot
-Kill Switch Engaged
-Lacuna Coil
-Marilyn Manson (I enjoy only THREE songs which are Sweet Dreams, Beautiful People, Personal Jesus)
-Metallica
-Mudvayne
-Nickelback
-Nine Inch Nails
-Non Point
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Seether
-Slipknot
-Staind
-Stone Sour
-Story Of The Year
-System Of A Down
-The Cruxshadows
-Trapt
-Tricky
-Type O Negative

I dont like tripp pants much but the skull stuff is cool so I have to know do I fit in here or am I different from everyone else here as usual?

you listen to wicked (sic) stuff ^_^ i : heart : slipknot, stone sour, and Rammstein!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:08 pm
Dude. Listen to more GWAR.  

tablecat

bakasensei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:18 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:50 pm
yah anybody can be anything thay like  

Edwardfmaf

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:35 am
who cares.....do you wanna hang out with goths? then you belong here.... (and why would you join a goth guild if you didn't wanna hang with goths)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff