Submit

Race
  Dragon
  Vampire Eater
  Vampire
  Crossbreed(no vampire crossbreeds)
  Angel
  Demon
  Death Keeper(colects souls and delivers them to right place after they die)
  Ninguku(A race that doesnt fight usualy but gather information but if pissed then they kill all in sight they are well suited as ninja's)
View Results

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:08 pm
giggles"I only kill people who try to kill me"she said and gave the angel a warm smile."so whats your name?"she asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:13 pm
(srry i took so long i didnt notice the 2nd page)
" Im ty... who are you?"  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:16 pm
Typyro
(srry i took so long i didnt notice the 2nd page)
" Im ty... who are you?"

((lol, it's ok))when she heard your name a sadness washed over her.".....my..name..is....Amaya"she said trying to look happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:17 pm
" What's wrong? Are you ok?"  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Typyro
" What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"yeah,it's just that your name is the same name of someone I used to know"she said sadly. She took her dagger out and showed Ty it."Where I come from we don't fight, but he gave me this to protect myself"she said flashbacks coming back to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:23 pm
" Huh... oh my... You're that little 8 year old girl crying aren't you?"  

Typyro

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:30 pm
Shadowed Forest: Ninguku Soldier(Kamiel a prodigy warrior he is the top of his class and is only 12):He cast shadows of the forest as he spied being invisible to a regular eye and almost invisiblle to a dragon and mostly unoticble by demons and angels he muttered under his breath "So this is lady Amaya hmm... I should kill her this would weaken the angels this would be fun and profitible to the ninguku"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:35 pm
Typyro
" Huh... oh my... You're that little 8 year old girl crying aren't you?"

"Huh?"she asked confused.why would the death of her boyfriend have anything to do with a 8 year old girl crying.  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:53 pm
" hmm no that wasn't you... mabye... may i ask you if you have any younger sisters?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:53 pm
Typyro
" hmm no that wasn't you... mabye... may i ask you if you have any younger sisters?"

"I used to"she said sadly and then noticed the strange arau.She got up and took Ty's hand"we have to get out of here"she said starting to run pulling Ty with her.  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:15 pm
"you could just tel me..." Ty opens up his wings and starts bolting through the forest flying over branches and leaves dodging everything. Finally he stops at a hidden part of the forest where there's a small cottage." this" ty said out of breath," is my home... yes i know it's not what you'd expect from an angel but... it's a lot bigger from the inside."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:28 pm
Typyro
"you could just tel me..." Ty opens up his wings and starts bolting through the forest flying over branches and leaves dodging everything. Finally he stops at a hidden part of the forest where there's a small cottage." this" ty said out of breath," is my home... yes i know it's not what you'd expect from an angel but... it's a lot bigger from the inside."

Amya was still holding on to Ty, shaking from the flight they had just taken"I think it looks pretty"she said smilling weakly  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:10 pm
" haha uhh sorry 'bout the flight i guess you've never flown before? hmm here i have an extra bed in my house but the room is kinda small. you're welcome to stay."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:15 am
Kamiel was waitng outside the house "Only one with a heightened sense of aura feeling could see me she must be special." he said to himself. He then chanted a song then blew his trumpet sending Amya and Ty into another world completely dark with blood of people everywhere they could only here screams and feel blood then it lit up people everywhere dead demons eating killing them for fun. "This is the demon palace all we do is play,This is the demon palace we like to see you die,This is the demon palace here you'll stay and die forever." Said a demon.  

GeradAkkdesu

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:12 pm
" No! i won't!" Ty struggled to get back to the normal world but he realized he could only transport 1 person. It was either him, or amaya.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff