Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
HELP- a vampire past life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 am
.p.l.a.s.t.i.c s.t.a.r.s.
Ok, until a few days ago, I was never interested in vampires, never thought I was or even involved with them. But then, I began having visions in the middle of the day of me being a vampiric singer in Romania. I ignored it since I probably was just so into my book that I just gotten (New Moon, note that I haven't even really read yet).

They went away for a while until my home-clung spirit told my brother that I was a vampire in my past life. I kinda thought that was really wierd because, I usually have hints of my past lives and I never really had one of a vampire... execpt me usually loving early morning, night and sunset, and never like to be up during the day... and usually drinks thick fluids instead of eating solids... ok never mind. =D

Anyway. I had a dream of me in the past, of me on rocky like areas of romania by the sea and it was about to hit sunrise soon. A gorgeous man with long reddish brown hair stood a long distance from me, next to him a woman with resemblance to him; assuming she was his sister. He said to me, "Become my bride. You'll have all the time in the world."

and I said "I don't think I wanna die." -- the rest was a blur but I do remember chosing the life of the living dead and I was scared for my life, so with a blink of an eye, he was flying towards me really fast and instead of biting my neck, he nipped mychin as he flew by. weird huh? my body became hot and cold at the same time and I remember falling and just before I hit the rocky ground, I began to fly, rest is me being all happy and B.S. like that, then sun rise, and I woke up.

SO ANYWAY... I was wondering if anyone here knows of a unique vampie charcter that I've just described. I know for a fact this isn't a dream bcause when I woke up, there was a huge raw bump on my chin. I want to know if him and his sister are still, alive/dead or have they been reincarnated. Any help is welcome, thanks! <3

I dunno. I had a vampire past life. I remember most of it. I had long silver hair, gray eyes that turned silver when i was mad, and i was really skinny. And i wasn't no Twilight vampire, i was the real thing, sun kills, don't like garlic and what not. It's normal to remember your past lives. Just take it in your stride.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 pm
Vampires exist, however they very very different from all of the stories and fictional junk written about them. Psychic vampires for example.  

Dumpy Dango

Angelbaby In Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:46 am
Vampires are not just part of stories, they are real and they have been highly dramatized in stories and movies. My hubby is both types of vampire, Sang and Psy. you can't always tell if someone is vampiric by looking at them, most of them conceal it well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:56 pm
Honestly, that does sound vaugely familiar. Vampires aren't just creatures from myth. Biologically, they are human. They aren't immortal, there fore they can be reincarnated. The major differences between vampires and humans is that vampires need an outside energy source to survive other than food, water and oxygen. This is because their bodies can't produce astral energy at the same rate as humans can. So I would say that it is more than possible that you were a vampire in a past life.  

Aislin Artiers

Aislin Artiers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:57 pm
wiccan of the moon
.p.l.a.s.t.i.c s.t.a.r.s.
Ok, until a few days ago, I was never interested in vampires, never thought I was or even involved with them. But then, I began having visions in the middle of the day of me being a vampiric singer in Romania. I ignored it since I probably was just so into my book that I just gotten (New Moon, note that I haven't even really read yet).

They went away for a while until my home-clung spirit told my brother that I was a vampire in my past life. I kinda thought that was really wierd because, I usually have hints of my past lives and I never really had one of a vampire... execpt me usually loving early morning, night and sunset, and never like to be up during the day... and usually drinks thick fluids instead of eating solids... ok never mind. =D

Anyway. I had a dream of me in the past, of me on rocky like areas of romania by the sea and it was about to hit sunrise soon. A gorgeous man with long reddish brown hair stood a long distance from me, next to him a woman with resemblance to him; assuming she was his sister. He said to me, "Become my bride. You'll have all the time in the world."

and I said "I don't think I wanna die." -- the rest was a blur but I do remember chosing the life of the living dead and I was scared for my life, so with a blink of an eye, he was flying towards me really fast and instead of biting my neck, he nipped mychin as he flew by. weird huh? my body became hot and cold at the same time and I remember falling and just before I hit the rocky ground, I began to fly, rest is me being all happy and B.S. like that, then sun rise, and I woke up.

SO ANYWAY... I was wondering if anyone here knows of a unique vampie charcter that I've just described. I know for a fact this isn't a dream bcause when I woke up, there was a huge raw bump on my chin. I want to know if him and his sister are still, alive/dead or have they been reincarnated. Any help is welcome, thanks! <3

I dunno. I had a vampire past life. I remember most of it. I had long silver hair, gray eyes that turned silver when i was mad, and i was really skinny. And i wasn't no Twilight vampire, i was the real thing, sun kills, don't like garlic and what not. It's normal to remember your past lives. Just take it in your stride.

It sounds like you were a nightwalker...not all vampires burn up in the sun...most are just somewhat photosensitive...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:20 am
How can someone have a past life as a vampire? Vampires are dead.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 am
Aislin Artiers
Biologically, they are human.

Only if humans subsist solely on the blood of the living, combust in sunlight, and are the walking dead.

Oh wait! They're not. Vampires are similar but they're clearly not the same as humans.

Quote:
They aren't immortal, there fore they can be reincarnated.

They ARE immortal. Mostly anyway. Comes from being technically dead. It's a defining aspect of vampires.

Quote:
The major differences between vampires and humans is that vampires need an outside energy source to survive other than food, water and oxygen. This is because their bodies can't produce astral energy at the same rate as humans can. So I would say that it is more than possible that you were a vampire in a past life.

Please go and read "Dracula". Please. Because whatever you're talking about, it isn't vampires.

Redefining the word "vampire" doesn't change what vampires are. All it does is rape the English language. As a person who loves vampires and words, I find it offensive.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff