Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:23 pm
One word: Kaibaman.

What if Kisara hadn't died?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:08 pm

Then the priest and her would have gotten married and had children. Setos desire for the blue eyes would probably be bigger then it is now. Nothing much would have happened to the present, until Kaibas daughter from the past came in a time machine asking for his assistance in saving the past.

What if the gang had been stuck in the past instead of going home?

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:14 pm
InunaideKaiba

Then the priest and her would have gotten married and had children. Setos desire for the blue eyes would probably be bigger then it is now. Nothing much would have happened to the present, until Kaibas daughter from the past came in a time machine asking for his assistance in saving the past.

What if the gang had been stuck in the past instead of going home?
There'd be a time loop, and if they weren't in the past, they wouldn't be in the future, and if they weren't in the future, there wouldn't be a yuugiou series.

What if Roses was put into the cannon?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:01 pm
If Roses was put into the cannon, uh...there'd be...pretty flowers everwhere, for the girls to delight in, and the boys to be disgusted by, and for Seto to ignore completely?

What if Pegasus' men had actually succeeded in killing Seto?  

Ryu_chan

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:42 pm

((Roses is a Yugioh video game, with a new plot. sweatdrop Just for future ref.))

Then Kaiba would never save Mokuba, and since Pegasus would no longer need Mokuba to lure Seto, he would let him die in his cell. Battle City would have never happened, Noas arch may have never happened. There would be no one out to tell Seto of his past life and the show would become rather boring.(in my views anyway)

What if the Yugioh cast had their own talk show?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:11 am
It'd be like Oprah on Crack. xD

And because it wasn'ts answered, I still want to know what would happen if Roses was put into the cannonacy of teh series.  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:45 am
((Oh, Duelist of the Roses! Now I get it!!! I thought you just meant the flowers themselves!!!))

I think Seto would be happier with that--I mean, come on, wouldn't you rather be a kickass knight in dragon armor than a priest in a dorky tunic and headdress? He wouldn't believe in it any more than he did in the Egyptian past, though.

What if Cyndia hadn't died?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:31 pm
Then fruity, limy Pegasus would have not slid along the sexual orientation spectrum dangerously left-ward to ransack the desirable, soulless Kaiba-kun's body as an excuse for his "company" (pun SO f***ing intended xd ), and all the chaos with Duelist Kingdom would have completely dropped Kaiba's screentime.... crying NO! His on-screen suffering is the fangirl's pleasure!

What if Kaiba became...DUN DUNN DUNN!...ze Batman!!!! whee  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:01 pm
Then the Dark Knight would kick a** and chew bubblegum--until he ran out of bubblegum, that is. mrgreen

What if Seto drove racecars for a living?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:33 pm
Then us fangirls would PRAY TO GOD that he wouldn't turn into a John Deere redneck trucker partaking with Formula 1 or Nascar or some s**t like that... xd ("Smokey, ten Roger, we've got a 10-33 over here with a 10-17 static, do you pick up? My 10-20 is about 50 miles away from the nearest 10-100, do you copy dammit?! Ten-ten, Roger that, freakin' piece of-!" mrgreen )
And to think I first thought before the subbed release of Kaiba Grand Prix that it really was a race with cars... sweatdrop

Sorry, but MUST ask...what if Seto became morbidly obese? gonk  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:40 pm
His entire fangirlbase would react with a collective eek gonk "WTF?!?!?" and then either become so disgusted and depressed we swore off Yugioh and attempted suicide, or frantically called each other back and forth devising plans to undo this travesty and discussing its worrisome portents. Also, Mokie would be embarrassed to be seen with him, or even admit to being related to him, and Joey and the others would have to struggle with themselves not to laugh whenever he waddled by. Also, I think Kaibacorp would tank as he spent every cent of their profit on cheesecake and imported bonbons.

What would happen if Seto announced publicly that he was gay?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:57 am
...Then I would be the happiest fangirl EVAR! User Image

Reminiscent to that episode of Drawn Together, the media would retort with, "Well, we hate to put this so bluntly Kaiba-sama, but *:B buck-tooth face* DUUUUUH!!!"

Kaiba: *trots away in Xandir likeness* You guys are assholes! And not the good kind... *cries*

What if Kaiba honed a new career in platinum rapping? xd  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:33 pm
Given that I have no idea whatsoever what that is, I can't begin to speculate.

What is Kaibacorp went bankrupt?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:33 pm
As in what if Kaiba was a rapper?  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:28 pm
eek stressed Oh god...I can only imagine the shitty AMV's set to Chingy, 50-Cents, the Game, etc., that people would make. Plus he'd have to live 'gangsta' you know. All the girls would be his bitches, his limo/chopper would be gold-plated--as would a few of his teeth--he'd be armed at all times, have an enormous drooling entourage, speak ebonics, and say '********' every few words just for shock value. He'd spend every bit of Kaibacorp's profit on his extravagant lifestyle, and release a few shitty CD's, only to wind up being gunned down by a 'rival' rapper. And I would smile.

What if Kaibacorp went bankrupt?  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces