Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.
the 1 thing i hate about SB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like SH?
  heck ya!
  like totaly girl friend! o.--
  no is not an answer, i love it sooooo musch i want to mary it
View Results

meganehime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:26 pm
I was just going to say that my favorite is Crimson Hero and Vampire Knight.

But only because I read all of Absolute Boyfriend online and I've seen the live action Nana movie.

sweatdrop
Honestly, I could have cared less about Godchild.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:54 pm
i thought Godchild was ok. it wasnt great, but it was definetely better than Baby & Me. i'm sad that they took out kaze hikaru, but then again i really like the new one about kabuki  

subb

hana211

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:16 pm
What is SH?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:54 pm
BunnyCupCakes
Well,they gotta keep the readers interested so they constantly have to keep things moving & running smoothly.I think those series been in SB for a good lengthy time & I would rather like to read them in book form so they can come out faster.

I really don't mind it at all.
What really bothers me is the multi-color pages(pink & blue)
Why can't they just keep the original white & black gonk

Well the multi-color pages is just to make it more authentic cause that's how manga anthologies are in Japan, they come in many different colors. Pink, blue, green, and white ect.  

Sensei13

subb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:15 pm
yeah what is SH?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:27 pm
I think SH was probably just a typo for SB..

The magazine has to switch out the manga to keep up interest and to introduce new titles. Admittedly they do do it a bit faster than necessary, but it's not a huge problem..  

Skizzors

Sweetest Dream

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:29 am
Its agitating but they do the same thing with shonen jump sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:52 am
Skizzors
I think SH was probably just a typo for SB..

The magazine has to switch out the manga to keep up interest and to introduce new titles. Admittedly they do do it a bit faster than necessary, but it's not a huge problem..

Oh, OK. I voted then.

Some of the series are really long so I don't think they could keep them in the magazine forever. I'd rather see new stuff every once in a while, as long as they are good.  

hana211

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:15 pm
Tsuki_Neko_1
baby & me should get taken out, I don't like it. stare
i feel you...

but you ahve to admit ...its kinda funny...^^

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:46 pm
Oh my, learn how to spell. =o  

RagingFetus

Man-Hungry Borg

animexgames

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:38 pm
sorry i cant spell, by the time i submitted the poll it was to late and i alredy typed SH, it is suposed to be SB, sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:11 pm
I like seeing them mix it up. They leave the series in long enough for me to realize if I'll buy it in graphic novels. I love how they include previews too. It's a great way to get introduced to new series. If they didn't put new stuff in the magazine I would probably miss out on some great series. I look forward to new selections too!  

GreenLadyDragon

PrinceElly
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:15 pm
Sweetest Dream
Its agitating but they do the same thing with shonen jump sad

I think the way they do it with Shonen Jump is more consumer friendly. The two series they've toyed with are two big hits. With Dragonball, the series had already been coming out in graphic novels, so if you wanted the end, there's a good chance you were already reading the graphic novels. With Yu-Gi-Oh, they just jumped around.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:39 pm
I don't like how much attention Absolute Boyfriend is. Here is a manga with low-rated art, an unoriginal story line, ect. and it's getting so much attention! I don't like that and it's going to stay for a long time....

About cutting off God Child and Kaze Hikaru, yeah, that sucks. I really wanted to see what would happen next in Kaze Hikaru.  

Kyuurei

Skizzors

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:30 pm
Frost_Wing
I don't like how much attention Absolute Boyfriend is. Here is a manga with low-rated art, an unoriginal story line, ect. and it's getting so much attention! I don't like that and it's going to stay for a long time....
Yuu Watase has selling power. Her stuff is popular. Can't say I know why, but it is.  
.: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games