Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:43 am
there's something i didn't know... but even so... would the creators make it so obvious of him being naruto's father? O.o i mean, i'm sure they wanted people to think that but still... however, i can't read japanese, anyway, so you're probably right...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:53 pm
Nephite Warrior
You all do know that Yondaime isnt his real name....Yondaime is the title for the 4th.....just like Sandaime isnt the 3rds name...his name was Sarutobi.....

Shodaime, Nidaime, Sandaime, Yondaime, Godaime

I also think the other name ont he scroll that naruto signed, was Uzumaki Arashi....

I was pretty sure the scroll translated to Yondaime, and that the "Uzumaki Arashi" thing was a rumor going around.

Cause quite honestly if it did say that, everyon in Japan would be going "OMGWTF ARASHI!". We would have a certain answer by now if it was.  

Mr._Stabby

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:40 pm
yondaime means 4th....or The Fourth...or somethin like htat.....yeah^_^ its not his real name...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:03 pm
I know. Im just saying thats what I think the scroll translated his name to.

Im going to look for a source for that now actually...  

Mr._Stabby

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:04 pm
you know, until you told me about those titles like yondaime...i would've never known XD even if i did kinda recall someone saying sandaime somewhere back in there... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:22 am
Yondaime did NOT train under Jiyaira! Read the manga or watch the freaking anime >< Jiyaira, Orochimaru, and Tsunade trained under Yondaime ><  

churrlo

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:33 am
churrlo
Yondaime did NOT train under Jiyaira! Read the manga or watch the freaking anime >< Jiyaira, Orochimaru, and Tsunade trained under Yondaime ><

Uhh no. Jiyaira,Orochimaru and Tsunade learnd from the Third...

And im pretty sure that Yondaime learned from Jiraiya. not sure though.

*EDIT* Thjis was from Wikipedia
Quote:
The Fourth Hokage, also known as "The Leaf's Yellow Flash", was the brave ninja responsible for sealing the Demon fox inside Naruto. He is said to be the greatest ninja Konoha had ever produced and to have ever lived. Before he performed the seal, he said that he did not want Naruto to be viewed as the container of a monster, but as a hero who saved the village from annihilation. This request, however, was not honored by the villagers, who still held much resentment for the Demon fox. He was a student of Jiraiya along with two other unidentified Genin, and was the sensei of Kakashi Hatake, Obito Uchiha, and Rin.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:43 am
oh... so yondaime DID learn under jiraiya...erm... i'm all confuzzled now..  

squalltheknight

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:50 am
churrlo

you watch the freaking anime or read the manga.....Kakashi, Rin and Obito trained under Yondaime.......it also shows Jiraiya, Oro and Tsunade training under the 3rd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:25 pm
Well... w/e  

churrlo

sk8intree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:36 pm
Nephite Warrior
churrlo

you watch the freaking anime or read the manga.....Kakashi, Rin and Obito trained under Yondaime.......it also shows Jiraiya, Oro and Tsunade training under the 3rd
haha yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:00 pm
I coulda sworn I was right sweatdrop But it's 2 against 1 so I guess I wasn't... maybe I just got confused razz  

churrlo

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:55 pm
churrlo
I coulda sworn I was right sweatdrop But it's 2 against 1 so I guess I wasn't... maybe I just got confused razz

*points to wikipedia quote*

Sorry Churrlo you lost this one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:18 pm
I LOSE gonk  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:55 pm
Pawned! domokun  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff