PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:03 pm
I love Emmet!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:06 pm
Jasper and Emmett!  

abandoned corridors

Falling Star Dusk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:03 am
complex_ity_
Alice is cool, and I love Bella and Edward. Bella can be silly sometimes, but she and Edward are really good together.

Unfortunately, I hate Jacob Black. He's okay at the beginning, as just a side character. But after you find out he's a werewolf in New Moon - I don't know, he just gets SO annoying. I'm an Edward lover, obviously heart

I totally agree with you. I hate Jacob, yes he was okay at first but once Edward is gone, he gets so annoying and it espessically irriates me about the fact that he likes Bella and in part of New Moon he has her all to his self because Edward's not there. I'm an Edward lover too heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:27 am
Alice is mah fave heart Edward, Bella, Angela (yeah, that's right!) and the rest follows after biggrin Jacob isn't that bad but I do believe he was better as a side character. I knew Jacob was going to be that werewolf and that he would be more involved (to me, it seemed obvious...>.>).  

moffity

Masochistic Fork

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:59 am
God, I hate how Edward is with Bella sometimes. Why can't he turn her vamp too? Selfish, almost. I love the names of all of them. Their names are my fav part. Like Jasper and Alice. Bella and Edward are good names too of course ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:11 am
i love edaward, alice, and jasper!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ heart  

Dare-2-Sing

- m a c a r o n i e -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:45 pm
User Image Hey look! A dancing bunny!

Sorry to be so unoriginal, but I'm totally in love with Edward

Oh yeah! Well check out my moves!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:50 pm
complex_ity_
... ... ... ... ... ...

I wonder what would have happened, though, if Bella hadn't tried flirting with Jacob. If she'd just tried to convince him with words to tell her the story about Edward. ninja

Well if you read the extras for New Moon on Stephenie Meyer's website you'll find that Jake already had somewhat of a crush on bella before she pretended to flirt with him. Poor Jake.....I don't hate him, I just hate that he has to become a werewolf and an enemy for edward and soon Bella! crying  

perpetual_insanity_1213

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:01 pm
stardusk2
complex_ity_
Alice is cool, and I love Bella and Edward. Bella can be silly sometimes, but she and Edward are really good together.

Unfortunately, I hate Jacob Black. He's okay at the beginning, as just a side character. But after you find out he's a werewolf in New Moon - I don't know, he just gets SO annoying. I'm an Edward lover, obviously heart

I totally agree with you. I hate Jacob, yes he was okay at first but once Edward is gone, he gets so annoying and it espessically irriates me about the fact that he likes Bella and in part of New Moon he has her all to his self because Edward's not there. I'm an Edward lover too heart

That irritates me too. But not because jake had her all to himself....but the fact is he wouldn't have if Edward, at the time, hadn't been so...so...so...what is the word I am looking for...selfish...no. That isn't broad enough.......ridiculusly insane(there we go)about protecting Bella, and the difference between good, and bad!! sad But, because he did leave that left Bella all alone for Jacob to get into position where the outcome is unpredictible....such as after a really, really long time bella is ready to love Jake in that sence(highly unlikely do to the fact that Edward was going to return sooner than later), or he does get atleast close enough to hurt her(I mean worse than he already did when she dumped their friendship).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:45 pm
oh, i love everyone. edward, bella, jacob, alice, emmett, jasper. even rosalie. but jacob's vampires-are-totally-evil-and-i'm-gonna-kill-em-all attitude drives me completely INSANE!!!!!! i just don't think he can accept that in the end, bella loves a 'blood sucker' and not him..... and of course, edward temporarily leaving and having bella crumple to pieces pissed him off...... but still! how can you do that, jacob??!?!  

bushy_haired_freak

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:17 pm
I love the Cullen boys with a passion, they rock, and yes, that includes Carlisle....where are all the Carlisle lovers out there? Anyways, Emmet, Jasper Carlisle EDWARD!!! you all rock

but I love Alice too. shes like sooooooooo cool!!! and lets not forget Esme,
To hell with it, im pretty much in love with the entire Cullen family.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:19 am
Izume_bella1213
stardusk2
complex_ity_

That irritates me too. But not because jake had her all to himself....but the fact is he wouldn't have if Edward, at the time, hadn't been so...so...so...what is the word I am looking for...selfish...no. That isn't broad enough.......ridiculusly insane(there we go)about protecting Bella, and the difference between good, and bad!! sad But, because he did leave that left Bella all alone for Jacob to get into position where the outcome is unpredictible....such as after a really, really long time bella is ready to love Jake in that sence(highly unlikely do to the fact that Edward was going to return sooner than later), or he does get atleast close enough to hurt her(I mean worse than he already did when she dumped their friendship).

Yeah I know! I was soooo annoyed at Edward at that part of New Moon, and that's really hard for me to be cause I am utterly in heart with Edward. it was so predictable that that would happen and Jacob would take the position and ofcourse Bella would be stuck with the option, in time to love Jacob (for all she knew at that time that Edward would never come back).  

Falling Star Dusk

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:34 pm
UMMMM.....im totally in love w/jacob to some peoples disgust...and i love that jasper and alice are together (love 'em both) and emmet is way coo ....rosalines too 'looks down her nose at you'  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:35 pm
Well i love edward, bella, an alice. Alice is my faveorite girl character besides bella. Then edward is my faveorite charcter out off all of them!!!  

vampiress123456

Priestress of darkness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:35 pm
Carlisle Rocks!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items