GRUML3N

O.G. Elder

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:22 pm
Akito the Dark Prince

Why??? She kicks so much arse!!! And why use a dodgy fan when you could use her own double strength beam sword mrgreen !

well i think for me kirby is the best, and her moves don't hurt me as much as they get on my nerves. heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:28 am
Bulgokii
Akito the Dark Prince

Why??? She kicks so much arse!!! And why use a dodgy fan when you could use her own double strength beam sword mrgreen !

well i think for me kirby is the best, and her moves don't hurt me as much as they get on my nerves. heh.

Yeah but that's the point. After about 50 direct hit turnips, your opponents get so annoyed they can't think straight. That's when you move in and KWONG!!! Frying pan to the face. domokun  

Akito the Dark Prince

GRUML3N

O.G. Elder

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:07 pm
Akito the Dark Prince
Bulgokii
Akito the Dark Prince

Yeah but that's the point. After about 50 direct hit turnips, your opponents get so annoyed they can't think straight. That's when you move in and KWONG!!! Frying pan to the face. domokun
not just that, but the chances of getting the pan are so low for the people i play against, that they're always hitting me with some weaker attack.. i think she'd be a good opponent.. it's just the people i play against.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:51 am
Bulgokii
Akito the Dark Prince
Bulgokii
Akito the Dark Prince

not just that, but the chances of getting the pan are so low for the people i play against, that they're always hitting me with some weaker attack.. i think she'd be a good opponent.. it's just the people i play against.

Well tennis rackets (THWOCK!!!) and golf clubs (CRACK!!! (hee hee hee) are fun too. mrgreen  

Akito the Dark Prince

GRUML3N

O.G. Elder

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:57 am
Akito the Dark Prince
Well tennis rackets (THWOCK!!!) and golf clubs (CRACK!!! (hee hee hee) are fun too. mrgreen

><  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:54 am
Bulgokii
Akito the Dark Prince

><

I have to admit it myself, I've used her too and hitting with the frying pan and golf club is pretty fun.  

muraki_kazutaka_matsuei

Ayame-san15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:16 am
I'm always Young Link and my brother is always Pikachu. It's not really fair, my short range attacks against his annoying long range moves.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:53 am
Easily solved. You have bombs, arrows, a hookshot and a longer melee reach than Pikachu. When you jump at him immediately do the unbeatable down thrust. Go Zelda II. mrgreen  

Akito the Dark Prince

Gay Bolg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:54 pm
short with roy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:57 pm
Short Range..Because of Link's Sword..  

Lost_Angel_Kairi

Stubborn Friend

DarkInsigniae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:06 pm
Peach, Long Range turnip spamming of course, lol.
Young Link, Long Range bomb and arrow onslaught...
Pikachu, short range quick in and out
Doctor Mario, short range
Samus, Long range...of course lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:45 pm
My style is long/short range. With Pikachu I jump and roll around, use smash attacks, use ariel attacks, run away when I'm about to die and wait for people to attack me so then I can dodge and get them when they are vulnerable, and I sometimes roll away and thunder jolt my friends till I can kill them fast  

The Angel Mia

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:57 pm
Man, I can't even begin to measure... when I fight I'm all over the place, depending on who I am. Samus can kiss a** short and long, so if I'm her, I'm all over the field. Donkey Kong, though he's stronger close up, can throw those barrels and boxes really frickin' heard. Falco I tend to be more careful with since he can be sent flying easy, so I'm rolling all over the place with him.
Kirby I'm REALLY careful with, and if the opportunity arrises, will suck up and shoot instead of copy. Link I can be all over the place with (yay for all those weapons).

I am a crazy fighter, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:58 am
Short range of course, there easier and well um I just like it...  

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

Arthur Sataine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:13 pm
Sephiroths_kid

For me, it's Ganondorf and a parasol. Or SPeach and a fan. Where the *^%& did she learn to use a weapon like that?!

SNES Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It's an awesome game, you should play it.  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff