Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:56 pm
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
As Kayugen walks thourgh this strange place wondering where in the world he is he looks to he's right and sees some one and walks over to them wondering if she's that girl that haunts he's dreams.

the girl looked up her curls boinsing and saw a man standing before her.She backed away a little.

He walks up to her and asks her if she knows who Evalin is.

Mia opened her mouth revieling her sharp fangs"Is she a Vampire?"she asked

Kayugen stepped forward and then stopped wondering about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:52 pm
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
As Kayugen walks thourgh this strange place wondering where in the world he is he looks to he's right and sees some one and walks over to them wondering if she's that girl that haunts he's dreams.

the girl looked up her curls boinsing and saw a man standing before her.She backed away a little.

she took a step back not knowing what he wanted from her"what do you want?"she asked taking another step back ready to run  

Ketini

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:08 pm
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob

she took a step back not knowing what he wanted from her"what do you want?"she asked taking another step back ready to run

Nothing said kayugen as he turned away and started walking wondering what he just did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:49 pm
Ty was traveling the island ntil he got bored. So he sat against a tree and fell asleep.  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:36 pm
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob

Nothing said kayugen as he turned away and started walking wondering what he just did.

"wait"she said"I'm sorry I'm just not used to men not after........."she began to say but stopped  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:48 pm
Ty wakes up after a little bit and finally comes to a strange situation. There's a man and a woman but they aren't saying much. Of course, Ty was here to change that. "Hello people," he said scaring them half to death. "How are ya?"  

Typyro

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:27 pm
Gerad was running incredibly fast when he bumped into a rock tripped and landed on a girl noticing where he was he said "Uhh...sry it was an accident!" he got up and then his face turned a deep red.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:51 pm
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob

"wait"she said"I'm sorry I'm just not used to men not after........."she began to say but stopped

No it way my fault not yours. I must go thank you for your patince.  

Scarletnoob

Ketini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:05 pm
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob

"ok" said the girl smilling kindly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:02 am
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob

"ok" said the girl smilling kindly

Kayugen tured around wondering what she ment by she wasn't use to men.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:39 pm
Ty was wondering how the people completely ignored him and went on with their conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:27 pm
Typyro
Ty was wondering how the people completely ignored him and went on with their conversation.

Kayugen saw a puny figure out of the corner of he's eye and wondered what it was doing.  

Scarletnoob

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:01 pm
Typyro

Mia finally looked down and noticed Ty she jumped back a little surprised that he was there the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:09 pm
Ketini
Typyro

Mia finally looked down and noticed Ty she jumped back a little surprised that he was there the whole time.
Kayugen walked up to the puny figure wondering what it wanted.  

Scarletnoob

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:35 pm
Gerad knowing no-one noticed thought"Damn this is just like the time Gino left me not knowing!" Gerad grabbed his katana that had fallen and looked out at the sky to smell blood he suddenly had the urge to fight.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff