Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just a random poll
  yay
View Results

A_Troubled_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:43 pm
My Screenname, as you can see, is A_Troubled_Soul!
Lets see...uh....my favorite song (today lol ) is Digital Bath by Deftones, my favorite band (today) is Skindred, my favorite books are Once Upon A Marigold and The Lord of the Rings (The Trilogy), my favorite foods are yogurt and White Castle cheeseburgers mmmm mmmm mmmmmm, and uh......my favorite shows are well....Anime, Sci-Fi, and well anything Fantasy-like. heart 4laugh whee
I dislike the beach (EWWWWWW) and I dislike liars, snobs, and just, people who are stuck-up and act like they are better than you just for something they have or just because they look better than you. evil
Okay, well.....if there is antything anyone wants to know, just ask exclaim ninja wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:30 am
Screen Name: Vixen in Purple, A friend gave me the name and it just stuck. Most just call me Vixen.

Favs: fire, dogs, books, sculpture, anime, purple, mexican food, if you want to know more Justin ask!

Dislikes: stupid people, pink, breaking my knuckles trying to save my art project
due for crit today...

Anything Else you want: I love to read just about anything, write (poems, short stories, novels), swim, I'm a fine Art Major, and I love watching movies!

Something you suggest to make this subforum better: Giving out candy was a good idea....  

Vixen in Purple

Deaths_Calwot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:53 am
Screenname: Deaths_Calwot
Favs: fire, water, cats, fantasy, anime, elementalists, wings, poetry
Dislikes: spiders, sharks, snakes
Anything Else you want: face paint ><
Something you suggest to make this subforum better: I have noe room to talk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:32 pm
Screenname: B.longimanus
Favs: Umm...the works of David Eddings, Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickmann, Terry Pratchett, Stephen King's Dark Tower series
Likes: conservation ecology, cats, reading almost anything, manga, anime, science fiction, watching bad cartoons, drinking with friends (very seldom)
Dislikes: Umm...loud noises, loud people, fish, Bob Dylan, Nickleback, black licorice, red life savers...random other things, people that pretend to know everything and know nothing.
Anything else: I'm a girl (shh, this is my disguise!), and a university student so I'm not around much. I can usually be found in the GD when I'm on Gaia, because I forget that I'm in some guilds...sorry. I also like to write, mostly humor but some other stuff.
To make the subforum better: I don't know, weekly sing-a-longs? It seems pretty good to me as is.  

B.longimanus

Questionable Conversationalist

cosmoooo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:31 pm
Screenname: as you can see it is Cosmoooo
Favs: My fav band is well i don't really have one
Likes: I like Rp games and anything to do Fantasy I also like Xbox
Dislikes:McDonalds
Anything else: well first that i'm an elf and i have a deamon form like Inusha (Inusha rules) If you want to know anything else don't hesitate to pm me  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:34 pm
Screenname: HiinoHyuga
Favs: Final Fantasy Series, Evanescence, Purple, Architecture, Stupid Comedy, and almost any Anime/ Manga
Dislikes: preps, shallowness, arachnids, and contacts
Anything Else you want: purple highlights
Something you suggest to make this subforum better: FREEBIES!!!!! Just Kidding, it's perfect the way it is.....

Linear Jazzfest

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

_-iamoftheuniverse-_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:38 pm
Well, you all can see my screenname, but my name is Maggie.
I love art, poetry, reading, stories, and more books.I heart to read.I also love music, it's practically my life.I love The Beatles too.I also like all animals.I'm not sure what I dislike.Probably mean people/people who lie.Polution, YUCK.ANd the city, I like to roan among the tree and animals, and I love nature.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:28 am
username: random_shiichan
favs: DOGS, PUPPIES, CANINES, WOLVES, HOUNDS, FOXES etc etc
and art, reading books, music, anime, and daydreaming XD
Anything Else you want: MOCHI THE PUPPY
AND A REAL PUPPY IN REAL LIFE!!! crying  

random_shiichan

Familiar Friend

weazy217

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:21 pm
My name is weazy217, cuz I'm lazy and don't think of something more creative sweatdrop
Favs: Reading, playing videogames, writing untill odd hours in the night. Uh, drawing, watching television. Mythbusters! Link. Sodapop, Megatokyo.
Dislikes: Scary Health nuts, people who are loud while I'm sleeping, girl scout cookies, super-negative people,
Anything Else you want: Anything? Really? Can I have some money? But uh, seriously...Nah, there really isn't anything else I can say.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:17 am
Screenname: Mimadana

Favs: Relaxing, watching TV, hanging out with my family, web surfing

Dislikes: Snotty people, needles, people getting impaled in movies

Anything Else you want: I love the beach! biggrin  

mimadana

Ru-Shin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:21 am
Screenname: Ru-Shin

Favs: Cartoons, Comics, Drawing, Reading, Writing, Video Games, Movie, blah, blah, blah...

Dislikes: ...a lot of things. xd

Anything Else you want: Nazbugess~! heart >D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:48 pm

[ . Screenname . ]
Solangel

-- This is actually a name I thought up while sitting in my room bored out of my mind one night while I was trying to decide a name for a random RP character. I've liked it since.

[ . Faves . ]
[x] RolePlaying
[x]Video Games
[x]Anime/Manga
[x]Writing
[x]Fantasy
[x]Mystics
[x]Drawing/Coloring
[x]Reading
[x]Cooking
[x]Music
[x]Movies

-- You'll have to actually ask me personally for specifics

[ . Dislikes . ]
[-]Color Pink
[-]People who put others down just because they think they can
[-]Self-Ingorant people
[-]Most authority figures
[-]Large crowds
[-]People who tries to add me to their friends list without getting to know me
[-]Chat speak

-- There's more but I can't think of most of it. xP

[ . Anything Else you want . ]
Nothing else I really need to add. If anyone is interested you can PM me. I'm a pretty open person to talk to. ^--^

Serenance

Kurai Uso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:57 pm
hey my name is kurai uso  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:49 am

Screen name: Indian_horse2003 I am also known as Aly.

Favs: Books (Old or new it doesn't matter... they all smell so good and the worlds they contain... I love devouring them!), Anime, Movies, SF&F basically, creating things, art, science, computers, watching things grow (be it a person, a plant, an idea, or a project), Video Games (WOW and D2... both by Blizzard Entertainment), Mythological creatures (most notably Fairies, Unicorns, Pegasus, and Dragons, but the ones that are like Anne McCaffrey's "Dragon Riders of Pern" dragons), and much much more...

Oh! I also like to talk for hours on end and then, seemingly random, not speak at all (most of the time is either because I can't think of anything to say, I want to listen instead of talk, I'm really tired, my brain is fried, or some combination).

Dislikes: People who believe that I can somehow cheer them up (sorry but only you have control over your emotions and I can neither make you upset or make you happy only you can.... I may try but like the old saying goes "you can bring a horse to water but you can't make them drink"), Me feeling wrong (this is usually when I get defensive and all upset... whatever happens just ignore that part of me when it occurs and try to continue as if nothing has changed... lol. I don't get upset easily and more often than not people think I'm mad when I am secretly musing... lol)

Anything Else you want: I have a bubbly personality and I often find life amusing (this may from time to time include people getting upset and/or their problems... this is not cruel. more often than not I'm laughing because your situation or anger so much like myself at some previous point in my life... )
Also, I am writing a novel ( 3 time lines, 7 planets - one of them is earth - and two universes.

Something you suggest to make this subforum better: just started so I don't know, but if I think of something... I tend to be vocal just not aggressive.

I hope this gives you a sense of who I am.

-indian_horse2003

indian_horse2003

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Dark Angel 17

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:19 am
Screenname: Dark Angel 17
Favs: anime, manga, fantasy, romance, strawberry pocky, yaoi, bishi,
sparkles, chocolate, stuffed animals
Dislikes: stupid people, know it alls, spiders
Anything Else you want: i'm a contrasting person: bubbly on the outside and dark and angsty on the inside.
Something you suggest to make this subforum better: sparkles 3nodding  
15: Fantasy Land

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces