Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Bad Teachers! (I'm sorry if this is already a topic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:17 pm
Last year, my math teacher found a Wicca book in my friend pats locker, and decided to flip a s**t.(Catholic skool.... evil )so she said to him,"Is that olivias book?" ya. thats right. doesn't even ask it ifs his first. so then pats like, "no, its mine." so then my math teacher actually says to him, "oh, well shes an evil witch." mmhmm. thats what i get to go through everyday for being the only one that isn't catholic. like, today we had to go to mass, and you know how you shake everybodys hand and say like, peace, or something. i dont know. but i shake this guys hand and he says to me, "wait, don't you give like pieces of Wiccan?" and im just like, what the hell?!?!?!?! i mean, it took everything for me not to just say, "oh, ya. heres a piece." and punch in in the friggin face. ugh. people are stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:28 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Um....Okami_Sensei
Do you by chance go to Northwest High School in Wichita?

NO sir (or ma'am), I live in teh sleepy state of Georgia.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Kishomi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:01 am
Uhm
7th Grade: Crazy History teacher who was later fired due to never teaching us ANYTHING, gave us every answer to every test. Theres only one thing i remember about him - "To thine own self be true"
Freshmen Year:
JROTC- Vietnam vet who praised Hitler o.0
Science Teach- Humilated me on several occasions because of my antisocial behaviors and even insulted me when i had been absent for a week due to a 105 fever and losing 12 pounds.
Sophomore:
English - Teacher talked to me like i was "special" as in "might come to the school and shoot everyone" special
Junior Year:
Art: I thought he was the coolest, til the sexist a** harrassed me o.0 all because i wanted to take my art home to show my dad before he went back to iraq. Now hes not allowed to even walk in the same hallway as me.
History: Student Teacher flipped out in class ( i thought it was funny but it was very serious) He threw a tantrum while our teacher was out, started screaming at the top of his lungs and started grabbing students, grabbing their desks and getting within an inch of their faces spitting and yelling at them. Several students stood up and single filed their way to the library during the whole thing. Then our teacher came in and she was like "NUH UH, not in MY class, I dont yell at my students, YOU dont yell at my students." Etc.
Senior:
So far so good 0_0 cept my Family Health teacher docked my grade to a B-...and we hadnt even done any work yet o.0

weeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:58 am
Okami_Sensei
Macabre_Cogitation
Um....Okami_Sensei
Do you by chance go to Northwest High School in Wichita?

NO sir (or ma'am), I live in teh sleepy state of Georgia.

Oh, okay then.
There is a teacher here by that name, and reminded me of her.

You are correct, when saying: sir  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Akaratichi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:03 am
Racist teacher , i got dettention every day even if i didnt do annything wrong.

My current school is fine though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:27 pm
Personally, I just can't stand all of my teachers. I dislike the idea that public school is manditory in the first place. I read at an above college level, and my comprehension skills are in the top 5% of my school.

So when teachers feel the need that they need to "specifically help me out when I seem somewhat antisocial or 'down,'" they really piss me off.

If I were to apply myself, my IQ tests show that I could have graduated college at the age of 17.

Thats my biggest gripe. My teachers act as if I'm stupid  

Deadside Dreams

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:31 pm
Okami_Sensei
I have this teacher, and her name is Ms. Snider. I HATE HER. She bends stories, thinks that she is above other people, or she is just a black male hater. FK, I WISH THAT SHE WOULD FKN DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post more on your bad teachers...or your MANIACAL TEACHERS. twisted twisted evil evil

I just scare teacher I truly hate
an english teacher MRS. Yoder  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:33 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
Last year, my math teacher found a Wicca book in my friend pats locker, and decided to flip a s**t.(Catholic skool.... evil )so she said to him,"Is that olivias book?" ya. thats right. doesn't even ask it ifs his first. so then pats like, "no, its mine." so then my math teacher actually says to him, "oh, well shes an evil witch." mmhmm. thats what i get to go through everyday for being the only one that isn't catholic. like, today we had to go to mass, and you know how you shake everybodys hand and say like, peace, or something. i dont know. but i shake this guys hand and he says to me, "wait, don't you give like pieces of Wiccan?" and im just like, what the hell?!?!?!?! i mean, it took everything for me not to just say, "oh, ya. heres a piece." and punch in in the friggin face. ugh. people are stupid.

Well my mother big on anti-wiccan and her son is! rofl I got busted again just a few minutes ago it sucks when that happens,  

Hunter of the Dammed

Kosova4Life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:10 pm
Oh, the joys of not being enrolled in school...

(There are many more problems than joys regarding not attending school, trust me. It's true... when I was in school I was generally very lucky with getting quite wonderful teachers, but then again, it was mostly only me who regarded them as wonderful.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:22 pm
Deadside Dreams
Personally, I just can't stand all of my teachers. I dislike the idea that public school is manditory in the first place. I read at an above college level, and my comprehension skills are in the top 5% of my school.

So when teachers feel the need that they need to "specifically help me out when I seem somewhat antisocial or 'down,'" they really piss me off.

If I were to apply myself, my IQ tests show that I could have graduated college at the age of 17.

Thats my biggest gripe. My teachers act as if I'm stupid

It's always unpleasent -- to say the least -- when teachers don't recognize your intelligence, & talk down to you when they don't even know what they are talking about. I'm sorry they behave that way; I hope you can soon prove them wrong.

That aside, there are many ways to get around attending school, especially after you turn 16 years old. Some of them bend or manipulate the laws a bit, and some of them are perfectly within them. I know many people under the age of 18 who have no extraordinary academic qualifications or anything of that sort that would excempt them from a legal obligation to recieve some form of education, yet who do not go to school at all, & "get away with it" fine... Hmm, like myself...

Oh, &, by the way, IQ tests do not & can not dictate what age one is able to graduate college at.  

Kosova4Life

melancholymolly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:29 pm
I hate my teacher Ms. Via. She is such a b***h, me and my friend both have her but at different hours. She tells her 2nd period that she hates 6th period(I'm in 2nd period and my friend has her in 6th period); and she tells 6th period she hates 2nd period. The other teacher I hate is Mr. Jones, he can't spell for s**t, he is always getting corrected by students, its so annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:35 pm
I have one teacher I really do not like as of now. He is old, way too old and he is no help to me at all. He stands in front of the board everyday, I mean in the way to where you can't see and you have to raise your hand for an hour or until he finally moves. He doesn't even try to help me and when I ask for he tells someone who half knows it to help me, and there is a big test tomorrow. He's not even supposed to be our teacher! crying  

Ninja-xx-love

AverageTyrant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:07 pm
I kind of like all my teachers this year. Well, I don't dislike them.

I really love my Media teacher though. I have his class once in the morning, and at the end of the day. And I usually stay during my lunch period. He's funny, interesting, and not afraid to curse at the class. He let's us listen to music, talk, curse, whatever. He'd even let us stay in his room if we want to cut a class. Everything's fine as long as we actually do the work. Because he'd still fail us. whee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:05 pm
My old comp teacher was really crazy, he would make us sit outside the window for class if we were late and would call us on our phones at home and make sure we were doing our homework. Yea homework for comp class, thats stupid. One time he was late for class and he called the class phone and was teaching over the phone while he was driving... stare dramallama  

Avalon Shadow

Worthless Wish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:26 pm
k biggrin  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items