Kyo
71%
 71%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 71

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:41 pm
Kyo is the best!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:46 am
I say Kyo! He's been my favorite since book 1! Well, not my favorite exactly because Ayame is my fave character (lol), but my second fave and I like him better than Yuki!  

Holly

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Madhatters party

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:59 am
i would say yuki but my fav is ayame  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:02 pm
Kyo, because he has more of a personality than Yuki, and is more interesting to watch 3nodding  

Starshine

Destructive Bunny

dancing_on_hyenas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:30 pm
ill take a redhead anyday. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:03 pm
I prefer Kyo over Yuki only because his personality is so much more hyper. I love how he always gets so upset over the simplest of things and always ends up wanting to fight about it. Yuki is just more.... well he doesn't do as well as Kyo does in fitting in with the other people. I do love Yuki though as well especially when he lets that true smile come to the surface, its to die for XP  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Auroraslight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:11 pm
Kyo over Yuki for sure! biggrin I just find Yuki kinda... boring stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:16 pm
I don't think its so much as boring, its sort of hard to explain... lets see he has a hard time communicating with others when it comes to activities, I don't know if that is exactly right or not.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:06 pm
PsychoAce56
I don't think its so much as boring, its sort of hard to explain... lets see he has a hard time communicating with others when it comes to activities, I don't know if that is exactly right or not.

I agree Yuki isn't boring. He just doesn't know what to do in social situations and the reasons for that will be revealed soon in the manga if you don't already know. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:22 pm
Ah thats what I was thinking and just couldn't get it to come to mind, social situations XP I'm so smart sometimes  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:35 pm
PsychoAce56
Ah thats what I was thinking and just couldn't get it to come to mind, social situations XP I'm so smart sometimes

We all are... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:57 pm
Neko-Yousei
PsychoAce56

I agree Yuki isn't boring. He just doesn't know what to do in social situations and the reasons for that will be revealed soon in the manga if you don't already know. ninja

I know. But I still find him uninteresting. xd  

Auroraslight

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:18 pm
Kyo definatley! Did you notice that in the fruits basket anime, they cut out ALL the "love" scenes with kyo and tohru?! crying This will not be tolerated! The manga is a million times better!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:27 am
Frosted_Fai
Kyo definatley! Did you notice that in the fruits basket anime, they cut out ALL the "love" scenes with kyo and tohru?! crying This will not be tolerated! The manga is a million times better!

There are love scenes with Tohru and Kyo in the manga? eek Yes! Must read! (read volume one only). Tohru and Kyo so belong together 4laugh  

Andserkiel

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:35 pm
PsychoAce56
he started out really interesting but there are so many other peoples "problems" in fruits basket that yukis seem kinda boring compared to them.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff