Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Ireland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demos_the_Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:07 pm
I lived in Ireland till I was 11, I got shot twice there for beating the s**t out of some chavs. My dad is a encentir billionaire, he owns the rights to dbz, and owns jaks paciffic.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:53 pm
I remember a year ago I was completely obsessed with Ireland ^^ It tapered off a bit now but I still want to go there as soon as I can.  

nerdlover08

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:57 pm
I would have to say that I'm intersted in Irish folklore, mostly concerning the fae, but I haven't read as much about the mythos as I would like to some day.

I think I would enjoy visiting Ireland some day. It's on my "to visit" list up there with Japan really.

I think it's neat they have their own language (gaelic) but also speak english. I know that I don't really know any gaelic though, and I'm sure if I tried to speak it I would just end up butchering it. -_-*

I do enjoy celtic music greatly though, and I would think it nice to be able to see some of the pastoral settings some of the music I have is written about.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:31 pm
In my opinion, it's not as great as I thought it would be. Yeah Dublin is nice and Galway is pretty, along with the countryside...but the university sucks. And people are so fecking rude that it makes me dislike the country. But I'm here (in Ireland) til December so I guess I suck it up.  

xxLexiconxx

Demos_the_Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:30 pm
My people( Irish) are rude , until you explain you're self to them. once they get to know you, they are you're buddies for life lassie.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:35 pm
biggrin Ireland is totally my second favorate country!!  

[CoinxOperatedxBoy]

[CoinxOperatedxBoy]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:37 pm
The Irish do two things really well... drink and fight ^_^ i know from experience...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:04 pm
I may be 13 but it's a JackDaniells every night, and fghting to kick a** is my favorite past time. twisted  

Demos_the_Demigod

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:30 pm
Demos_the_Demigod
My people( Irish) are rude , until you explain you're self to them. once they get to know you, they are you're buddies for life lassie.

yeah we are a pretty rude people eh? eevryone says that about me... especially the chavs who are like poser chavs....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:50 am
I wear irish hat! 3nodding heart  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:01 am
I have 1/5th Irish heritage... not bragging or anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:56 pm
i am most definitely of irish heritage. i will travel there some day. i am in the planning stages of a fictional book, actually, about the celts.  

Analei

starkespada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:11 pm
i have no irish blood  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:38 pm
i had some Irish ancestors.
I've never been in ireland, but I wan't to go.  

DarkPhsycotic

lyssiah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:17 pm
I have Irish Heritage. Don't know how much though, i'd have to ask my dad.
I really want to go there, though. The place mystifies me. I wanna go there on my honeymoon.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff