Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Do "Haunted Houses" do it for you anymore? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do haunted houses still scare you?
  ******** yeah! Feel how hard my heart's pounding!
  Kind of.
  LOL No! XD
View Results

VividGreenDawn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:19 am
I love haunted houses ^_^

I used to work at one back in Ontario, Saunders Farm. I was one of the make-up artists for the actors and strollers. It was one of the funnest jobs I have ever had.

How many jobs can you dress up in full demon make-up and be aloud to walk around scaring people?

After my shift was done I would stick around and jump into the haunted house, pretending to be a prop and then when people would decide that I was fake, I would jump out at them and they would freak... biggrin

I also got to meet and hang out with my buddy Ivan, who is a fire spitter, which was cool... If I were still in Ontario, I would most likely be working with him. Makes me wish I had of stayed. Fire spitting is fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:31 am
nope, not anymore  

Exodus2

DrowRayne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:46 pm
its just not fun anymore. unless u have younger family members to bring who are still scared. i wish i could still enjoy them like i used to  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:16 pm
Muted Faith9
DR490N
i think the folks working in haunted houses are more likely to be scared of me than i am of them...i sorta have a reflex where anything that jumps out at me gets hit really hard.

Austin's got that too! He got to see the principle yesterday cause some kid snuck up behind him and grabbed him. The kid fell over bleeding from the mouth and nose. That didn't go over well.

i flipped a kid over my shoulder once. i feel sorry for him. he hit the ground so hard that all the breath went out of him and he was choking on his own saliva.  

DR490N

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:32 pm
the cheesy haunted houses don't do it for me but:

my friends and i go into abandoned houses and Victorian Vamp Parties... yeah we are weird but they are cool... we invite people who we htink would like it and we have a blast....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:54 am
evilfaerie13

my friends and i go into abandoned houses and Victorian Vamp Parties... yeah we are weird but they are cool... we invite people who we htink would like it and we have a blast....

That sounds a lot more thrilling. I'll have to try that. (Though with my luck, we'll all run into some random hobo when we get inside. rolleyes )  

TheWitchGotRobin

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:10 am
Haunted Houses are fun!
They don't scare me, per se, but when the guy dressed in all black so you can't see him is right in front of you and yells, yeah, that scares me. razz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:00 am
Just remembered. Jason Voorhees came at me with a leaf blower once. rofl I was very dissapointed at the time. I wouldn't have been so baffled by it, had the Haunted House not been so good up to and beyond that point. rolleyes xd  

TheWitchGotRobin

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:37 am
bounty_hunter_bk
evilfaerie13

That sounds a lot more thrilling. I'll have to try that. (Though with my luck, we'll all run into some random hobo when we get inside. rolleyes )

Nothing ruins it quite like running into a random hobo and his 40 of king cobra razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:13 pm
bounty_hunter_bk
evilfaerie13

yeha we've had some pretty weird things happen in the 5 years we have been doing that....

xdemonicallyxyours13x

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces