Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosova4Life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:15 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
I've been scared by a "goth" before.
One of my friends actually.
Recently, I found out he was a satanist and that was kind of weird, but one day we were talking and he brought the satanist "way" up and I almost s**t my pants. It scared me so much.

Satanism -- real Satanism, that is; Anton LeVay, not devil worshipping -- isn't scary at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:20 pm
Shanna66
ok, now im goth like most of you, but im, well, i guess a hippie goth. i like colors, im perky and peaceloving.
now here is my story
i was at bush gardens with my boy toy and his friends, great people by the way.
we were walking around and we past some goth dresed people. they had black trenchcoats, the black and white makeup
and here is the scary part
the were in a group circle thing, but they werent facing each other, they were facing away from eachother. one of them stared at me.
creeped me out man.
so have you ever been scared of one of our own?

Those don't really sound like "Goths". My guess is they're computer geeks obsessed with Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, & Nine Inch Nails who spend all their money at Hot Topic & on lameass drugs. They were probably doing that whole silly circle thing for the sole purpose of scaring people. Shock value... sounds a lot like what they seem to be mostly about.

I think when I was 10 years old there was a "Goth-ish" girl that I was really scared of. All I remember is she had short black hair & wore lots of black clothing & spikes. But, man, I was freakin' 10. Since then, no, I haven't been scared by any Goths, or "Goth-like" people.  

Kosova4Life

Kosova4Life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:22 pm
MortSanglant
I'm scared by some of the fashions and makeup attempts I see on some "goths"....

neutral

I'm scared for their eyesight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:43 pm
Uuuhm... I can't really say, that I've been scared by a Goth person. Truth is, even though I dress slightly goth myself,

Wearing top-hat, the whole trench coat thing, the make-up etc. etc..

I don't really like Goth people.
._.
Naah, I have nothing against Goths in general. It's more like, here where I live, the Goths either are very very friendly, or extremely rude or the like.
They're very arrogant, and I can be arrogant myself at times, but to 'overdo' it, is a little extreme... So, I merely avoid other Goth people.

Well, the ones at my school. They're probably nice people, but hell... The ones I really know amongst them, are idiots. Arrogant pieces of s**t, who can't treat other people well.

Bah, don't get me wrong. There are a couple of other Goths that I can hang around with. xD Really nice people, but... I'm a misanthrope. Don't like people in general, so that might be my problem.

But no, haven't been scared of one of my 'own'.
._.

Cherabreena

2aetH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:57 pm
No "goth" has ever scared me. People don't really scare me much to begin with.
But when I was at Moody Gardens once, just hanging out and enjoying the holidays with my family, this group of "Hot Topic-esque" 12/13-yr olds came up to me and wanted to take pictures with me.
It made me laugh, but it was cool.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:32 pm
StarryDynamo
EmoXPickles_________x
Recently, I found out he was a satanist and that was kind of weird, but one day we were talking and he brought the satanist "way" up and I almost s**t my pants. It scared me so much.

Satanism -- real Satanism, that is; Anton LeVay, not devil worshipping -- isn't scary at all.
He never said anything about Satan.
It was his beliefs that scared me.  

BlairyFairy

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:11 pm
I have. Only once though. But seriously, this chick was freaking scary!!!! I mean, like, I don't know. Does anyone remember the thread that was like, "Have you ever seen a goth so goth it's scary?" It was so totally one of those moments. I don't know. I can't talk. Even online. Ugh.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:33 am
i wish i had to worry about that but unfortunatly in my area of T.O it's nothing but whiney 16 year old emo kids gonk gonk gonk gonk  

xX x0mbie Xx

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:06 am
um..no this hasn't happened to me. By the way, you can be goth and like bright colors..... stare

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:16 am
who said goths can't wear bright colors confused ...  

eonthemoon

Kosova4Life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:19 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
StarryDynamo
EmoXPickles_________x

He never said anything about Satan.
It was his beliefs that scared me.

& what I meant was that Satanism is not a "scary" religion, & Satanist beliefs are therefore not "scary", & it is actually insulting to say such. Would you say that Christian beliefs are "scary", even if you believed they were? If your answer's "no", then it's hypocritical to say that of Satanism.

Ever read The Satanic Bible by Anton LeVay? It's by far the best overview of Satanism you can get.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:04 am
MortSanglant
I'm scared by some of the fashions and makeup attempts I see on some "goths"....

neutral

haha good call on that one...ok so it doesnt scare me...just makes me want to hold them down and scrub them vigorously with a fresh brillo pad stare gah 3nodding  

Lady Detarra

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:12 am
ALICExInWonderlandx
(I'm not trying to start a fight or be a b***h...please note that)

A lot of goths like bright colors and are perky, just because they're in the catagory of "goth" doesn't mean that cant be just like everyone else. Goths(as you already know) have feelings too, We're not always sad, happy, angry, etc... We have basic human feelings just like everyone else...
(And those people were probably sterotypical goths who shop at hot topic..no offense to anyone who shops there, I just have a beef with the company.)

But back to the subject..

As long as they didnt circle ME and try to do cut me or gang up on me... I wouldn't really care... sweatdrop

i think you misunderstood me
im not saying goths ate bad, i am one
IM the perky one that likes colors
and one of them glared at me. it scared me
all that scary makeup  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:04 am
Lady Detarra
MortSanglant

neutral

haha good call on that one...ok so it doesnt scare me...just makes me want to hold them down and scrub them vigorously with a fresh brillo pad stare gah 3nodding

Agreed.

It doesn't literally scare me either. But I do wonder why they think they look good.

gonk

MortSanglant

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:43 am
On rare occasions, some do. But then usually I find that rather interesting.

StarryDynamo
EmoXPickles_________x

Yeah, the best way I ever heard it put was, "Extreme Athiests."  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces