Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuma's death
  YES FINALLY
  WTF NOOOOOO
  Lolz Shikamaru's a smoker how corny
  I'm an idiot and didn't listen to the spoiler warning.
View Results

Sannako

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:52 am
damn i fell way behind then....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:40 am
Sannako
damn i fell way behind then....
A lot happened really fast. He died in like 4 chapters. Well, he was stabbed, and died the next chapter. It was rather quick. gonk  

Syndactyly

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:56 am
while i must admit, Asuma's death was sad(no i didnt cry), I'm honestly hoping they give his weapons to Naruto....I mean he's already used one of them once....I just think it'd be cool.

Asuma was one of the coolest characters...and I hope shikamaru doesnt take up smoking permanently  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:40 pm
It's so sad!!! crying  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:38 pm
Nephite Warrior
while i must admit, Asuma's death was sad(no i didnt cry), I'm honestly hoping they give his weapons to Naruto....I mean he's already used one of them once....I just think it'd be cool.

Asuma was one of the coolest characters...and I hope shikamaru doesnt take up smoking permanently
Naruto would use them well. I'm sure if Shikamaru gets them, he'll know that they suit Naruto best. xd

I'm sure he won't. It's not like him. Smoke is under one of the things he loathes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:43 pm
party? what party?! there is no reason to declare a party! Asuma is dead, and mostly everyone is upset about it! gonk

I will agree that Ino becoming a medical ninja was a little off putting, but how did she get uglier? The hair in her eyes looks kinda cool, and her new outfit is cool too. I agree though, a headband would be nice. but still. What does Ino's looks have to do with Asuma sensei dying anyway?!

And another thing. Shikamaru isnt a smoker, and he probably isnt going to take up smoking. But Shikalee already covered that topic, so i wont go into it.

Asuma sensei was a great guy. Im sad he's dead, and so are a lot of other people. There is no reason to celebrate his death. What did he ever do that was unlikeable anyway?! Oh well, it doesnt matter. I've thrown in my two cents.  

Kexita

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:25 pm
Let us all mourn. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:28 am
Norua
party? what party?! there is no reason to declare a party! Asuma is dead, and mostly everyone is upset about it! gonk

I will agree that Ino becoming a medical ninja was a little off putting, but how did she get uglier? The hair in her eyes looks kinda cool, and her new outfit is cool too. I agree though, a headband would be nice. but still. What does Ino's looks have to do with Asuma sensei dying anyway?!

And another thing. Shikamaru isnt a smoker, and he probably isnt going to take up smoking. But Shikalee already covered that topic, so i wont go into it.

Asuma sensei was a great guy. Im sad he's dead, and so are a lot of other people. There is no reason to celebrate his death. What did he ever do that was unlikeable anyway?! Oh well, it doesnt matter. I've thrown in my two cents.
Only party I was declaring was the, "HOSHIT SHIKAMARU IS A HYPOCRITE" parteh(inside joke).

She's cute...! I like how she looks!! <3

Yeah... I got on the defensive.

There is a reason to celebrate his life!! razz And Verd, don't you dare say that's what you meant. I'll lose any respect I had for you. xd  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:16 pm
xd I wanna post in the Asuma thread but idk what's going on sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:25 pm
NOOOO!!!! *goes onto knees* AAASSSUUUMMMAAAA!!!! crying crying crying crying  

Vinida

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:16 pm
Shikalee
See, there's something amazing about the English language. To say, "Shikamaru smokes" is to say he does it regularly. To get the point across that you wish me to believe was your original intent, you would have said, "Shikamaru smoked." But because you were being an a**(admit it) you made a joke out of it...

That isn't true. Saying, for example: "If you watch this episode, you will see that Cameron wears a big purple hat." That doesn't mean she wears it all the time, that means she wears it during the episode.

I'm merely excited about a major character death, I wasn't being an a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:10 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
See, there's something amazing about the English language. To say, "Shikamaru smokes" is to say he does it regularly. To get the point across that you wish me to believe was your original intent, you would have said, "Shikamaru smoked." But because you were being an a**(admit it) you made a joke out of it...

That isn't true. Saying, for example: "If you watch this episode, you will see that Cameron wears a big purple hat." That doesn't mean she wears it all the time, that means she wears it during the episode.

That's incorrect grammar. One of the most common miss conceptions. Both of my English classes do not recommend using it because it is present tense, so why use it for past or future? Uh huh. That's right.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:24 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

That's incorrect grammar. One of the most common miss conceptions. Both of my English classes do not recommend using it because it is present tense, so why use it for past or future? Uh huh. That's right.
No, it's not incorrect. They might not recommend it, but that doesn't mean it's incorrect. Also, misconception is one word.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:07 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

No, it's not incorrect. They might not recommend it, but that doesn't mean it's incorrect. Also, misconception is one word.
Way to go. You notice a mistake in my text. How is that relevant?

Also, when something is not recommended, and disallowed by certain formats, it is FLAWED. Don't act all smart if you're just a dunce.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:26 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Way to go. You notice a mistake in my text. How is that relevant?

Also, when something is not recommended, and disallowed by certain formats, it is FLAWED. Don't act all smart if you're just a dunce.
It isn't recommended in the same way straying form the five paragraph format isn't recommended for people writing essays in high school. You get marked off if you do it another way, but that doesn't mean it's wrong.

Darling, I don't know where you're taking your english, but I hope you're not paying for it.

I felt pointing out your poor spelling was just as important as you calling me on my "poor" grammar.

Anyways, the arguement is done. You thought I said something which I did not, and I cleared the air about it. That is all, no further discussion is required. If you respond to this with something inflammatory as you most likely will, I will ignore it as having nothing to do with the topic.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff