How many gothy friends do you have?
  None, really.
  A few.
  A bunch.
  A whole horde, baby!
View Results

reicheru343

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:31 pm
There's only a couple I know who are goth. Well they say they are. I have three goth-like friends. (Well, they like to dress in black, and red, etc) But then, it's kinda odd...but one of my best friends is a girly girl, and the other is...hmmm Idk what she is. But she loves clothes for sure xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:01 pm
Just one, i wish i had more  

darkprincess1788

tablecat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:03 pm
one or two. three if i pay attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:59 pm
I have no goth friends really.
Most of my mates are metalheads.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

thun_der_kat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:25 pm
you don't know a t h i n g about my s i n s, how the m i s e r y begins.

In high school, I was the only real "goth" I knew. Most of the kids there were punks/skaters or preps, and then a bunch went emo. I put goth in quotes, because I didn't really look the part until I moved out to college. My parents are pretty restrictive, and so I would often be seen in jeans and whatever black I had.

Here, though, I hang with a pretty diverse crowd, mostly comprised of metalheads and punks. But they're awesome people to hang out with, so I don't really feel the lack of goth, just because we're all really tolerant of each other's quirks and lifestyles. One of my friends works at a goth store, but I don't remember the name of it. I'm not really familiar with this part of the state and apparantly it's one of those hole-in-the-wall kind of places, so meh.

you d o n ' t k n o w, so i'm burning. i'm b u r n i n g.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:36 pm
I used to know quite a few gothy people, but recently, unfortunately, my friend counter has been running dangerously close to zero. emo  

Katanas Blade

ketchakik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:01 pm
i used to know a lot..not well i think i'm the only one around here...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:38 pm
lets see i know (subculture and group wise)....

3 goths
5 punks
2 metalheads
5 normies
2 skaters
lots of online people...
1 alter ego.... xd
2 video game obssesd people
3 art/music/literature obbsessed poeple who never claimed to be goth but by a certain definition are...

i know i'm labeling here but thats it...i know it looks like a lot but i would only consider about three people to be real close friends...the people i know can look past apperances which is AWSOME  

dreaming_tonight

Hanalulu man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:31 am
I have like 3 or four goth freinds... but I wave no other goths at all at my school crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:58 pm
i have about 10 or so gothy friends, and a few that were goth but arent now, or just normal(looking) people, i never actually payed attention to how many gothy friends i actually have until now hmm  

xX x0mbie Xx

kymetyme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:59 pm
I used to hang out with all of the goths, but now I've gone away from them. Its because I decided to go to college and they didn't, so we don't see much of each other anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:35 pm
I only have one goth friend, my best friend is an emo and the rest are emos, normies and metalheads. I wish I knew more goths.  

melancholymolly

This Emo Bleeds Black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:26 am
i dont have any goth friends. one punk friend but she isnt goth. i like to fly solo because everyone thinks im emotionaly wierd.... emo emo crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:18 pm
Veruniel
Most of the goths I know, I've met online. Off the internet, I don't have any close friends among the black clad masses. I don't know how common this is, so I've got to wondering...

How many of us are really involved in the scene, and how many are just quietly being gothy on their own?

Do you have a lot of goth chums?
A mix of goth and non-goth?
Or are you a solitary practitioner like me?

I have TONS of goth chums. Over half of the people I know don't wear anything but black, and I know a lot of people. I do have very many non-goth friends, including cheerleaders, jocks, preps, nerds, geeks, scenesters, emo kids, punks, skaters, stoners, metalheads, and whatever other clique you can think of. I live in Florida. It's the world's blender. Every culture ever is here. It's insane.  

Kristoya

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:01 am
i agree i only have a couple friends like three or so that r goth and we're all always called emo or posers and it pisses me off evil i mean why can't ppl just shut up and take us as we are!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff