Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

McFlyenstein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:24 pm
reven_dragon
marshjazz
No real McFly experiances, as I live in the US and not in California either in Florida (I hate it). There is so slim of a chance of me seeing them that it is almost non-existant. I probably wont get to go to England until after college which is about 10 years from now. By then, I'm pretty sure I'll either lost interest(doubtful) or they will break up (lI hope not) but if they are still together then I will definately try to see them. And I couldn't remember if they were in a dream even if I had it last night. I only remember the bad dreams. it seems like if I have a good dream I don't remember it for some reason, but if it is bad I remember it for years. It's annoying.

They are supposed to be touring North America and the World this year, just no one knows when yet. I'm thinking maybe towards the summer though. This is because they are planning on releasing 'Motion in the Ocean' on an international market.

yey!
looking forward to that!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:50 pm
i want to have the continuation to my dream
it is really starting to annoy me  

McFlyenstein

marshjazz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:40 pm
McFlyenstein
reven_dragon
marshjazz
No real McFly experiances, as I live in the US and not in California either in Florida (I hate it). There is so slim of a chance of me seeing them that it is almost non-existant. I probably wont get to go to England until after college which is about 10 years from now. By then, I'm pretty sure I'll either lost interest(doubtful) or they will break up (lI hope not) but if they are still together then I will definately try to see them. And I couldn't remember if they were in a dream even if I had it last night. I only remember the bad dreams. it seems like if I have a good dream I don't remember it for some reason, but if it is bad I remember it for years. It's annoying.

They are supposed to be touring North America and the World this year, just no one knows when yet. I'm thinking maybe towards the summer though. This is because they are planning on releasing 'Motion in the Ocean' on an international market.

yey!
Well, the 'Just my Luck' album is avaliable at Best Buy. so they have reached the US. But I doubt that if they do tour in the US, I'm sure they will only hit the big citys (Chicago, Maimi, New York, LA, etc). The closest place would probably be in Miami and if I am lucky Atlanta, and then I'd have to get my mother to agree to let me go without about 10 body gaurds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:04 am
reven_dragon
Flabbagasted hamster
I have a heck of a lot of wierd dreams to do with McFly. The wierdest was probably the one I had near Christmas although it's not just McFly in there, there were some other names you may have heard of too.

I dreamed that I was stood in a snowy field with Tom, Dougie and Danny. Tom was singing Christmas carols, Danny was stuffing his face with this never ending bowl of popcorn and Dougie was running around in circles shouting "WHEEEEEEEE!". Lil Chris appears and starts running around frantically shouting "Oh my god wheres Danny? I need to feed him the popcorn before he dies!!!!!" He obviously didn't notice that Danny was stood next to him. James Bourne then flys over in a sleigh and yells "Look at me I stole Santas sleigh!!!! WHOO-HOO!". Then Harry jumps out and shouts "How could you James? I'M SANTA!!!!!" And everyone stood still with a look of shock on there faces execpt Dougie who was still running around in circle shouting "WHEEEEEE!"

If you was too lazy to read that, basically, Danny has to eat popcron non-stop to survive, Tom sings Christmas carols, Dougies gone hyper and loony and Harry's Santa.

Omg... a McFly, Lil' Chris, and James Bourne dream... lucky. I've got a huge crush on James Bourne and Lil' Chris is cool (primarily because he was on Rock School Season 2 w/ Gene Simmons)
You can clone my brain and transplant it if you want. My dreams can be like one warped McFly wonderland that guest-stars mainly Busted, Son of Dork, Lil' Chris and other music artists I like. Although you may go a bit loony once you start having them. XD

I also had a dream where Harry got pregnant. eek (And I don't mean he got a girl pregnant. I mean, he actually got pregnant. He was about to give birth when I woke up... see how wierd my dreams are?)  

Osaka In Wonderland

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:36 pm
Flabbagasted hamster
reven_dragon
Flabbagasted hamster
I have a heck of a lot of wierd dreams to do with McFly. The wierdest was probably the one I had near Christmas although it's not just McFly in there, there were some other names you may have heard of too.

I dreamed that I was stood in a snowy field with Tom, Dougie and Danny. Tom was singing Christmas carols, Danny was stuffing his face with this never ending bowl of popcorn and Dougie was running around in circles shouting "WHEEEEEEEE!". Lil Chris appears and starts running around frantically shouting "Oh my god wheres Danny? I need to feed him the popcorn before he dies!!!!!" He obviously didn't notice that Danny was stood next to him. James Bourne then flys over in a sleigh and yells "Look at me I stole Santas sleigh!!!! WHOO-HOO!". Then Harry jumps out and shouts "How could you James? I'M SANTA!!!!!" And everyone stood still with a look of shock on there faces execpt Dougie who was still running around in circle shouting "WHEEEEEE!"

If you was too lazy to read that, basically, Danny has to eat popcron non-stop to survive, Tom sings Christmas carols, Dougies gone hyper and loony and Harry's Santa.

Omg... a McFly, Lil' Chris, and James Bourne dream... lucky. I've got a huge crush on James Bourne and Lil' Chris is cool (primarily because he was on Rock School Season 2 w/ Gene Simmons)
You can clone my brain and transplant it if you want. My dreams can be like one warped McFly wonderland that guest-stars mainly Busted, Son of Dork, Lil' Chris and other music artists I like. Although you may go a bit loony once you start having them. XD

I also had a dream where Harry got pregnant. eek (And I don't mean he got a girl pregnant. I mean, he actually got pregnant. He was about to give birth when I woke up... see how wierd my dreams are?)

I'll keep my brain and hope for dreams. About that Harry dream, I bet it was because he started the jokes that Tom was pregnant on CD:UK.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:51 pm
marshjazz
McFlyenstein
reven_dragon
marshjazz

yey!
Well, the 'Just my Luck' album is avaliable at Best Buy. so they have reached the US. But I doubt that if they do tour in the US, I'm sure they will only hit the big citys (Chicago, Maimi, New York, LA, etc). The closest place would probably be in Miami and if I am lucky Atlanta, and then I'd have to get my mother to agree to let me go without about 10 body gaurds.

I have that album ^^ I really hope they come to Canada! Don't miss the capital like everyone else does!  

niyoels

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:08 pm
[Naraku]
marshjazz
McFlyenstein
reven_dragon
marshjazz

yey!

I have that album ^^ I really hope they come to Canada! Don't miss the capital like everyone else does!

If they don't come to Ottawa, you should go to Toronto. McFlyenstein and myself are hoping to go to that date...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:39 pm
reven_dragon
[Naraku]
marshjazz
McFlyenstein
reven_dragon
marshjazz

yey!

If they don't come to Ottawa, you should go to Toronto. McFlyenstein and myself are hoping to go to that date...

wut date? i am not aware of any date? tell tell!!  

McFlyenstein

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:22 pm
McFlyenstein
reven_dragon
[Naraku]
marshjazz
McFlyenstein

yey!

wut date? i am not aware of any date? tell tell!!
I don't know, but the 'eventually to be announced date' seems to be the best bet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:08 pm
Well, I had a intimate dream about Dougie last night. Even though Danny is my favorite. Not really a sex dream, just an intimate dream.

I know. 15 year old perverted american I am.  

The Broccoli was done!

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:23 pm
The Broccoli was done!
Well, I had a intimate dream about Dougie last night. Even though Danny is my favorite. Not really a sex dream, just an intimate dream.

lol. You should talk to Mcflyenstein about her continuation dreams about Tom.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:39 am
The Broccoli was done!

I had a dream where I was Dougies girlfriend, but then he left me for my sister, then he left her for my best friend. I woke up thinking "Take me back Dougie!!!!" but then I realised it was just a dream. sweatdrop

EDIT: Also last night (Danny's birthday coincidentally) (I can't spell for life) I dreamt that I was on a chat show with McFly (One of my best friends was the host) and I got asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no. As soon as I said that, McFly all jumped up and ran to me and kept asking me if I'd be their girlfriend. I didn't know what to say, seeing as it wouldn't be fair to choose them all, so I just started walking around everywhere, while McFly followed me asking me to be their girlfriend. Then, Danny suddenly gets a ring out of nowhere and shouts "KERRIE! (Thats my real name) WILL YOU MARRY ME????"

So, I answered "Well, if thats how much you love me, then..." And before I could say yes, Tom, Dougie and Harry had also found rings and all shouted at the same time "NO!!!! MARRY ME!!!!". So now I was walking around with McFly following me asking if I would marry them. Until, another one of my best friends walks past and caught Tom and Harry's eye, so they started following her asking her to marry them instead. Meanwhile Dougie and Danny were still following me, waving engagment rings about, asking me if I'd marry them. So I turned round and replyed "Well, how about I go on dates with both of you and I'll marry whoever I have the best time with?"

So first of all I go on a date with Danny (Strangly enough, it was at the exact same place where the video for Sorry's Not Good Enough was set). Meanwhile, just next to where we were dining, Tom was getting married to the friend he and Harry were proposing to, and Harry was crying because she rejected him for Tom. That was, until yet another one of my friends walked past and caught his eye, so Harry started following her asking if she would marry him instead. Meanwhile, me and Danny were having a very good time, and very romantic. Of course I was beginning to fall madly for him. Suddenly, Dougie appeared out of nowhere and shouted "NO KERRIE!!!! DANNY'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! YOU DERSERVE ME!!!!" and he grabbed my hand and flew me off to Spain with him.

Oh well Danny, I'm sure there are many other girls who would like to marry you.  

Osaka In Wonderland

phoebe101

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:48 pm
when i read this it makes me want to live in the UK not Minnesota. where it is cold and boring  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:03 pm
The British Osaka-san
The Broccoli was done!

I had a dream where I was Dougies girlfriend, but then he left me for my sister, then he left her for my best friend. I woke up thinking "Take me back Dougie!!!!" but then I realised it was just a dream. sweatdrop

EDIT: Also last night (Danny's birthday coincidentally) (I can't spell for life) I dreamt that I was on a chat show with McFly (One of my best friends was the host) and I got asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no. As soon as I said that, McFly all jumped up and ran to me and kept asking me if I'd be their girlfriend. I didn't know what to say, seeing as it wouldn't be fair to choose them all, so I just started walking around everywhere, while McFly followed me asking me to be their girlfriend. Then, Danny suddenly gets a ring out of nowhere and shouts "KERRIE! (Thats my real name) WILL YOU MARRY ME????"

So, I answered "Well, if thats how much you love me, then..." And before I could say yes, Tom, Dougie and Harry had also found rings and all shouted at the same time "NO!!!! MARRY ME!!!!". So now I was walking around with McFly following me asking if I would marry them. Until, another one of my best friends walks past and caught Tom and Harry's eye, so they started following her asking her to marry them instead. Meanwhile Dougie and Danny were still following me, waving engagment rings about, asking me if I'd marry them. So I turned round and replyed "Well, how about I go on dates with both of you and I'll marry whoever I have the best time with?"

So first of all I go on a date with Danny (Strangly enough, it was at the exact same place where the video for Sorry's Not Good Enough was set). Meanwhile, just next to where we were dining, Tom was getting married to the friend he and Harry were proposing to, and Harry was crying because she rejected him for Tom. That was, until yet another one of my friends walked past and caught his eye, so Harry started following her asking if she would marry him instead. Meanwhile, me and Danny were having a very good time, and very romantic. Of course I was beginning to fall madly for him. Suddenly, Dougie appeared out of nowhere and shouted "NO KERRIE!!!! DANNY'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! YOU DERSERVE ME!!!!" and he grabbed my hand and flew me off to Spain with him.

Oh well Danny, I'm sure there are many other girls who would like to marry you.

that dream sounded hillarious...but pretty cool...keep up with the dreaming
sort of sad that danny was left alone (on the night of his birthday! of all things)  

McFlyenstein

McFlyenstein

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:04 pm
noone has to ask about my continuous dreams about tom...i am going to post them....................................................................................here!  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff