Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Rare Fish Discussion
Everything About da Rare.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerman2266

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:03 pm
CrazyBeaver
Your missing something big!

using F bait in two fishing sessions will practicly make it impossible to catch rare fish after the 2 F bait when you use A bait. If you fish with F bait all the time you need to wait 12 hours until the 25% is back for you.

I hook rares but i always lose them gonk (i memerized patterns)

lol so do i  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:26 pm
I never knew about rares but i hooked a few before. (I think at least i did).
movement is not like stripers, tuna, or pebbo feeders, much more darting and quicker.  

the_outside_one

Internet Goblin

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm
Actually, not all rares pull quickly. As notified in this guide, the fastest rares are at the easiest lake. surprised Although I have no experience, you cannot catch rares with raw grade F bait. If you do, report it to a Gaia mod, it is a GLITCH. By raw, I mean fully degraded. One person caught a Big Mouth Bass'terd in the DAY. That is a glitch. Anyway, the movements:

Bass'ken: A very fast fish, alot like a Pyrite biter in Durem, a little slower.

Gambino: A bit like warm rainbow trouts, maybe a tiny bit faster.

Durem: Hardly fast, speed of a white pebbo. Sometimes they move as slow as trash. People usually have NO IDEA that they have a rare in Durem when they hook it. Some people even let them go! Anyway, they have very strong pulls, alot like the boldurs, but a little faster.

So, yeah. That's that. Just a few tips. One more tip: Only fish at dawn and dusk. That way you'll get the more expensive rares and not the ones worth less.  
Rare Fish Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff