Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply general discussion
Making gold. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onlinedude93

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:59 pm
in the marketplace  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:20 am
if u fish dont sell them to logan except if its a last resort, find somebody to sell them too. If u sell enough they might just consider u as a supplier, if i were u i would only sell little fish like guppies to lagan, because even with bass u can get profits, not as much as boldurs and such, but profit is profit.  

AznFraud

AznFraud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:23 am
AznFraud
if u fish dont sell them to logan except if its a last resort, find somebody to sell them too. If u sell enough they might just consider u as a supplier, if i were u i would only sell little fish like guppies to lagan, because even with bass u can get profits, not as much as boldurs and such, but profit is profit.

o and the market place isn;t the best place to sell them, yes u get much more profit, but it would take a long while to sell them, my advice is to just look in the forums to seek out a person to sell it to like i mentioned before  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:30 am
Yang-chan
vgupta
Yang-chan
AznFraud
dont dell to logan
sell at the market place
it will give so much more gold per fish, especially if u sell in bulk
helms and helmets are good ideas too
striper helmets sell for around 20000

striper helmets are that much!?
what's the most expensive fish helmet? ninja

AznFraud, striper helmets are around 14000 in the market.
Yang-chan, the most expensive helmet out there is the candy striper helmet i think.

i think its best to sell large fish in marketplace, as they are worth far more than at Logan(3-5 times sellback price). the smaller fish are not that much of a difference. biggrin

alright, thanks!

Actually, I'm somewhat sure that the most expensive helmet out there is the ruby gemback's helmet. With each of the fish selling at prices up to 1.2M, that makes for a helm with a value of ~12M...  

OddBird

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
general discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers