Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
NANNIES >> Interesting things they've done Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why helloooo deers! I'm Mrs. Doubtfire, and I'm going to be your new nanneh! :o
  Oh noes! Run for the hills
View Results

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One time I left for work and for some reason my nanny didn't come. So it's like "Would you like to hire a nanny blahblahblah" so I'm like, OK, just for now, and then the same thing appeaertd again so I clicked Just for now.. again.. and once I left my usual nanny came..
And so there was 3 nannies and all the did was watch the food network and cook stuff and congratulate my kid when she played piano [she had a creativity of like 8-9 at that time xD]
And ever since my kid moved out of the hosue the nanny STILL come for about 5 sim minutes and she'll be like "hey, there are no kids here. I'm leaving" and the next time she came I try to end services with her but she leaves before I can so she keeps coming and coming and coming and I don't even have a kid anymore! |:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:28 am
did you notice that everytime that you dismiss or fire a nanny they always run into the bathroom and you always have to wait? or at least that happens to me XD  

nacom202

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:55 am
nacom202
did you notice that everytime that you dismiss or fire a nanny they always run into the bathroom and you always have to wait? or at least that happens to me XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That happened once to me. xD
But I've only dismissed/fired a nannyn once, soo...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:59 am
cool  

+Aniko_Chan+

` D ! N O S A U R

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:15 pm
entervixen
I once had a nanny who started a fire and just kinda stood around until the firemen showed up to put it out. She then ran upstairs (after the fire was put out) where she peed herself and burst into flames right in front of the kids. O_o Weirdest thing I ever saw one of them do.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:18 pm
I once called for a nanny and told her to do the track schedule thing. So she shows up, does her business and then never left. She like...moved in. Then whenever I'd have the mom try to teach the kid how to walk, talk and etc. she'd get mad at her and try to start a fight. o_o It was absolutely ridiculous, I had to lock her away eventually.  

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:31 am
`R a i n b o w
One time I left for work and for some reason my nanny didn't come. So it's like "Would you like to hire a nanny blahblahblah" so I'm like, OK, just for now, and then the same thing appeaertd again so I clicked Just for now.. again.. and once I left my usual nanny came..
And so there was 3 nannies and all the did was watch the food network and cook stuff and congratulate my kid when she played piano [she had a creativity of like 8-9 at that time xD]
And ever since my kid moved out of the hosue the nanny STILL come for about 5 sim minutes and she'll be like "hey, there are no kids here. I'm leaving" and the next time she came I try to end services with her but she leaves before I can so she keeps coming and coming and coming and I don't even have a kid anymore! |:

Heh heh. Try calling the service, maybe? You should get the option of cancelling the service that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:16 am
Ooo I seem to be doing ok with nannies compared to these stories. I make sure to tip them if I find a good one.
I did have one nanny that was annoying. For some reason she was at home at the same time as the mother, I don't know why. Anyway, the mother put her toddler in the high chair and went to get her a bottle. As soon as she got back and was just about to hand over the bottle, the nanny interupted and took the toddler off to her crib! She was more hungry than tired!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Chateau d If

5,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:35 am
I have two nannies who appear to be stuck in our pool... The pool has a ladder and a diving board ( though I know they cant get out that way. I will click them, and add more ladders, make sure theres a way out... But no.

Can nannies drown if they stay in the water for days?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:17 pm
I cant stand the Nannies!
One time had lotsd of kids so I needed a Nanny but the mother was still at home and the Nanny hardly helps the screaming kids so JUST as I tell the mother to do something the Nanny come and picks up the baby and just stands there not helping it at all!
I shall have revenge against you Nannies REVENGE scream mad

Dry Cleaned Cardboard

iFad 17MB

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:21 am
My nannies tend to die.
I guess my children run amok.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:48 am
Sometimes I wonder if Maxis made the Nannies stupid on purpose.  

Sarahsuke

Fluffy Cat

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:39 pm
Sarahsuke
Sometimes I wonder if Maxis made the Nannies stupid on purpose.
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:46 pm
My nannies sit and watch TV. (Yea. ALL OF THEM.)

...I like to make the toddlers escape from their cribs though. That's cool to watch..

Then I burn the people..  

[tofu][rocket]

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:12 pm
[tofu][rocket]
My nannies sit and watch TV. (Yea. ALL OF THEM.)

...I like to make the toddlers escape from their cribs though. That's cool to watch..

Then I burn the people..

You can make the toddlers escape from their cribs? O_o I didnt know that..  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff